Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

+13
fuzeta
cherry1
Lioned
wjk
Badboy
Oldartform
chrissie
margaret
fedrules
AnnaEsse
Chris
marxman
duncanmac
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Empty VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

Post  HiDeHo Sun 30 Sep - 17:10

Esther Rantzen's Twitter dialogue with Mark Williams-Thomas this morning

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Capture-1

HiDeHo Twitter dialogue with Esther Rantzen and Mark Williams-Thomas VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister 192282

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Twitter

Video complete with Madeleine links VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister 192282

Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Empty Re: VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

Post  marxman Mon 1 Oct - 8:01

Maybe of interest reading in conjunction
with all whats going on with the Maddie
affair.re, cover up and media manipulation
http://chris-ukorg.org/cover-ups/jimmy-saville-witch-hunt-or-paedophile/
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister Empty Re: VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 1 Oct - 8:29

"...one event was witnessed.."

A woman was in interviewed last night on Radio 4. I didn't pick up where this was, but she said that she had gone to see Jimmy about something and she knocked and walked into his dressing room. She said he was in there, sitting sideways to the door with his right shoulder towards her, and there was a girl of about 14 on his lap and he was kissing her.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 1 Oct - 9:05

Another B****** protected by the establishment, no one will convince me someone did not know about all this
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 1 Oct - 9:22

duncanmac wrote:Another B****** protected by the establishment, no one will convince me someone did not know about all this

Hi duncanmac, apparently is has been common
knowledge between many celebs, MPs and media
people for many years. However, as Saville was
a 'national treasure' he was protected by his
popularity, his wealth and a rank of high rolling
lawyers and chums.
I remember reading about Peter Sutcliffe the
Yorkshire ripper, and if I recall correctly, a police
officer gave a statement that he witnessed Sutcliffe
loitering around the garden/property of Saville.
This was not followed up but was silenced, and
this was many months before the ripper was caught.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 1 Oct - 9:27

Its a pity Sutcliffe never got to him then.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 1 Oct - 9:38

duncanmac wrote:Its a pity Sutcliffe never got to him then.

I don't think that was Sutciffe's intention.
It was more to do with the relationship
between the two men whilst a lot of girls
were being murdered. A relationship which
continued after Sutcliffe was imprisoned.
Imagine it, a high profile TV star with a
close relationship with the worst serial
murderer of recent times, and this IMO
is an example of how all strands of the
establishment can successfully cover-up,
thereby perpetuating criminal activity.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 1 Oct - 9:43

AnnaEsse wrote:"...one event was witnessed.."

A woman was in interviewed last night on Radio 4. I didn't pick up where this was, but she said that she had gone to see Jimmy about something and she knocked and walked into his dressing room. She said he was in there, sitting sideways to the door with his right shoulder towards her, and there was a girl of about 14 on his lap and he was kissing her.

I think it was a BBC make up woman (or similar) so presumably at a BBC studio. It is also rather sickening that he is reported to have defended Gary Glitter on the basis that the thousands of images on his computer were only for his own gratification and that he wasn't selling or distributing them. The fact that the images were probably the result of child abuse seems to have escaped him.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Oct - 10:02

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itv-stands-jimmy-savile-child-sex-claims-050055766.html

Jimmy's remarks about Gary Glitter are mentioned here. Note that he says nothing about the other offences of actual child molestation which were involved - I wonder why!

I once had a friend who was mad about Gary Glitter and she and her husband met him backstage and he was charm itself. However on a later occasion she went with a female friend (not me!) and this time they were propositioned in the crudest terms. They made their excuses and left very rapidly! Fairly normal rock and roll star behaviour of course and both girls were over 18.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 1 Oct - 11:07

It`s amazing what people can get away with under the guise of doing `charitable works for children`.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 1 Oct - 11:31

Chris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:"...one event was witnessed.."

I think it was a BBC make up woman (or similar) so presumably at a BBC studio. It is also rather sickening that he is reported to have defended Gary Glitter on the basis that the thousands of images on his computer were only for his own gratification and that he wasn't selling or distributing them. The fact that the images were probably the result of child abuse seems to have escaped him.

Thanks Chris. I switched on Radio 4 as the woman was speaking.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 1 Oct - 12:38

http://news.sky.com/story/991691/jimmy-savile-investigated-in-2007

Jimmy Savile Investigated In 2007

Police investigated an historic allegation of indecent assault against TV presenter Sir Jimmy Savile in 2007, Sky News understands.

The allegation of assault, said to have occurred at a children's home in Staines during the 1970s, was reported to Surrey Police.

A statement from the force said it was investigated and an individual was interviewed under caution.

The matter was referred to the Crown Prosecution Service, which advised there was insufficient evidence to take any further action.

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Tue 2 Oct - 10:48

marxman wrote:
duncanmac wrote:Its a pity Sutcliffe never got to him then.

I don't think that was Sutciffe's intention.
It was more to do with the relationship
between the two men whilst a lot of girls
were being murdered. A relationship which
continued after Sutcliffe was imprisoned.
Imagine it, a high profile TV star with a
close relationship with the worst serial
murderer of recent times, and this IMO
is an example of how all strands of the
establishment can successfully cover-up,
thereby perpetuating criminal activity.
'

OMG this idea is so creepy. Make me wonder if the necrophilia rumours about Savile are also true. Maybe he and Sutcliffe had shared tastes. As for Rantzen now saying that the girls wouldn't have been believed, it would've helped if the nio doubt numerous witnesses to his behaviour had reported him. How could that guy see Savile in bed with a 12-year-old girl and do nothing ?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 8 Oct - 8:09

I uploaded Exposure: The Other Side of Jimmy Savile - FULL DOCUMENTARY- Oct 3rd 2012 for those that were not able to see the documentary on ITV

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 8 Oct - 12:59

fedrules wrote:
OMG this idea is so creepy. Make me wonder if the necrophilia rumours about Savile are also true. Maybe he and Sutcliffe had shared tastes. As for Rantzen now saying that the girls wouldn't have been believed, it would've helped if the nio doubt numerous witnesses to his behaviour had reported him. How could that guy see Savile in bed with a 12-year-old girl and do nothing ?

Because he was a bit of a hard man when he had his clubs and surrounded himself with people like that afterwards. He was nothing more than a bully and also threatened legal action too l believe.

Sounds familiar!

Seriously though, the culture was totally different back then. I can't remember anyone being in trouble for molesting children but there certainly were paedophiles about, one down our road and another a step father of a girl we went to school with. There were always rumours and l believe our childhood friend supposedly told teachers but the men never got in trouble.

The police wouldn't even come out to women getting beaten up by their husbands either, and if they did the women were often told it was their own fault.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 8 Oct - 13:40

I agree that the culture at that tme was very different.

From personal experience it was 'nothing' for dirty old men to be (mildly) inappropriate by what they said or did, even to the point of exposing themselves. Back in 1963 London (when I was 13) it never occured to me that it was worthy of any more than a quick 'snigger' with friends. It never occured to me to report to the police or anyone of authority.

I have just remembered something as I write this post....at 15 a family 'friend' (in his 40's) made a detour in his car and instead of taking me directly to where I was going he drove into the woods and attempted to 'attack' me. I remember it was no big deal.....I just considered him a dirty old man and told his wife. (although I was never quite sure if she believed me)

I related at one point in the documentary where one of the women have only recently recognised it was rape. As a 14 year old I was taken behind factory buildings. (I can't recall the age of the bloke..maybe 20ish) I struggled to get away from him and finally did. (Something prevented him from achieving anything) I didn't tell anyone except my friends.

It was only a few years ago that it suddenly occurred to me that it was attempted rape. He was a stranger, he was forceful and yet it took 50 years to see it for what it was, so I totally understand Jimmy Savile's victims who have not recognised they were raped before now.

At 13, my best friends's boyfriend was 21!

The culture back in the 60's (in London) was very different...from my perspective anyway. I now find the little old men are now younger than me!

(One of the good bits was lining up in 1963 at Tottenham Royal Mecca dance hall (it jutted into our school grounds) to kiss Dave Clark....Now, when I tell my claim to fame I am asked 'who??')
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 8 Oct - 13:45

The good old Tottenham Royal HiDeHo! It's a small world. I didn't go there until later though.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Oct - 13:46

Don't worry HiDeHo, I remember Dave Clark! My claim to fame is that I met David Essex in 1965, then completely unknown. His cousin was at my school and arranged a photo session in the playground. Photos were taken of him being "mobbed by fans" - none of us apart from Cousin Eileen had ever heard of him!

Yes, as you say, things were different then and we're thankfully more aware now when things aren't right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 8 Oct - 13:56

I also remember the Dave Clark Five. I probably didn't go to the Tottenham Royal until the mid 70's when I was 14 and that was only allowed with my sister who is a few years older.

I used to love David Essex NBY. My claim to fame is my brother used to play football with Rod Stewart on a Saturday morning. Also I am very distantly related to George Michael through my sister-in-law. My sister used to babysit him.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 8 Oct - 14:26

chrissie wrote:I also remember the Dave Clark Five. I probably didn't go to the Tottenham Royal until the mid 70's when I was 14 and that was only allowed with my sister who is a few years older.

I used to love David Essex NBY. My claim to fame is my brother used to play football with Rod Stewart on a Saturday morning. Also I am very distantly related to George Michael through my sister-in-law. My sister used to babysit him.

With you mentioning Rod Stewart, I remember discussing my 'claims to fame' with someoe and she told me that she nearly danced with Rod Stewart at a wedding....I was almost impressed until she told me that he was invited but didn't go to the wedding! VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister 23324

I loved 'Rock On' and always thought it was ahead of it's time. Loved David Essex too but Adam was my passion!

That reminds me that while waiting for him outside the Guildhall in Pompey (1964/5) I was given a 'proposition' if I wanted to meet him in person.

I am proud to say I never met him in person...(though he did smile at me through the window) VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister 25346

Ohhhh those were the days.....and when people refer to the 'kids of today', they appear to have no idea that we had a 'wild' life and in many ways grew up earlier. I was dating at 13 until I met my 'future husband' at 15 and became engaged at 16, married at 19 and no regrets at all.

My friend had her baby at 13 and drugs prevailed in the early 60's. I think there is a different set of troubles for young teenagers now and, fortunately, a wider knowledge of abuse etc, thanks to talk shows like Donahue, Oprah, Dr Phil and Sally Jesse Raphael to name a few

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 8 Oct - 16:44

Interesting you should remember how the dirty old men were quite commonplace. I`m certainly not condoning it but it seemed to be a fact of life back then. Yes it was risky because there were some terrible child murders around that time, but as kids we used to laugh about these men, mind you I was a bit scared when one bloke who was sat next to me on a bus exposed himself - I just pretended I hadn`t noticed and looked out the window. There were known men in the village who liked to expose themselves to young girls - we avoided them if we could, though often there was no choice. I wouldn`t have dared told my parents. Twice men tried to get me into their cars when walking home from school and one even tried to lure me out of my garden into his car. Even though I`d had no warnings about such things, it was instinctive not to go with them.

I thought JS was yucky and plastic in the 70s - he was so transparent to me, so my instincts obviously served me well - but not all young and vulnerable people have those instincts.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 8 Oct - 17:20

Oldartform wrote: mind you I was a bit scared when one bloke who was sat next to me on a bus exposed himself - I just pretended I hadn`t noticed and looked out the window

The same thing happened to me on a train but it may have been at night as I could see his reflection in the window....hard to avoid witnessing his self gratification!

I wasn't afraid to tell my parents but didn't as I chose not to worry them. I'm not sure I bothered telling anyone...just another dirty old man back then.

I remember my dad referring me to the stories in the News of the World when it came to eing careful about accepting rides from strangers.

There again....hitchhiking was commonplace. If you wanted to get some where away from bus routes then standing on the side of the road 'thumbing it' was the 'accepted' alternative. We often used to give hitchhikers a ride, which, in hindsight, was equally as dodgy....It's so hard to believe that to be an option in day to day life now.

Like yourself, 'gut feeling' has always played a big part in my life and rarely has failed me. (Hence the reason I am 'here' posting today!) VIDEO: Sir Jimmy Savile INAPPROPRIATE with 'Nolans' 14 year old sister 192282
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Oct - 17:38

My sister as a student in the 1960s used to hitch-hike at times and I can still picture my mother tearing her hair out with worry over what might happen - nothing did to her but there was a well-publicised case about the murder of a young woman called Barbara Mayo who was thought to be hitch-hiking.

I know it sounds daft but I felt that I was being bad-mannered if I moved away from anyone whose behaviour was suspect! I remember waiting at a bus stop with my mother when I was 13 and a man came and stood behind so close he was actually touching and pushing into me. There was nobody else waiting so he wasn't being pushed himself. Even my mother was too scared to say anything. Eventually I plucked up courage and wandered a few yards away. He followed me and asked "Is that your mother?" I said yes and he walked away.

It's that mantra "respect your elders" again......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 8 Oct - 23:26

Seems there's a bit of a pattern developing with these 'amnesiacs' who hide behind their lawyers and injunctions until their memories are suitably jogged.
Freddie Stars now had to make a U turn,good old ITV and their archives.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 8 Oct - 23:33

NOT SURE IF ALREADY MENTIONED,BUT SOMEONE SAID THERE A CULTURE OF SEXIST BEHAVIOUR
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next