Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Report: Portugal

Go down

National Report: Portugal  Empty National Report: Portugal

Post  kathybelle Thu 11 Oct - 20:13

I am sick and tired of the McCann luvvies, saying how the McCanns are innocent. Like many other posters, I have followed this case from day one and I have heard British and Portuguese lawyers as well as the Portuguese media, say the McCanns broke the law, each time they went out, leaving their children unsupervised. I have also seen examples of Portuguese citizens who have been prosecuted for leaving their children unattended.

I don't have links to these cases, but on scouring the internet for information, I came across this article, regarding the parental responsibilities of Portuguese citizens.

http://ceflonline.net/wp-content/uploads/Portugal-Parental-Responsibilities.pdf

I know the McCanns are not Portuguese citizens, but when they were on holiday in Praia da Luz, they were obliged to follow the Portuguese law, as if they were citizens.

I haven't read all of the article but what I have read so far is very interesting.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
National Report: Portugal  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100National Report: Portugal  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down