Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9)

4 posters

Go down

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Empty McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9)

Post  HiDeHo Fri 21 Dec - 22:14

McMINUTES: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Empty Re: McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9)

Post  HiDeHo Sat 22 Dec - 17:43

I think it comes as quite a shock to many to realise that these are the only known witnesses to claim to have seen Madeleine during the holiday (to the best of my knowledge and a few years of research..apart from one that appeared about a year ago)

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Witnessimage

More info and statements here:

Did anyone see Madeleine during the holiday?

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/DIscrepancies-by-Topic/Did-anyone-see-Madeleine-during-the-holiday-1-1175171.html

I have several research threads on this subject and a couple of years ago, compiled a set of graphics highlighting the nannies statement portions referring to Madeleine.

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleine-1
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleine2-2
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleineemma
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleineBABY
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleinetTODDLERS1
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) NanniesthatsawMadeleineJUNIORS

I have not spent time trying to prove Madeleine was not seen during the holiday...After tremendous research I have not yet found proof that she WAS seen during the holiday (after Sunday lunchtime)

Was she mistaken for another tapas child?

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Madeleinet7-2

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Tannerdaughter-2
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) Empty Re: McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9)

Post  malena stool Sat 22 Dec - 20:53

Photobucket Photobucket

I've reversed the b&w photo to the same angle as the colour and it shows some anomalies to the colour.
The nose appears slightly longer and the nostrils more flared on the b&w.
It may be the angle of the head, but there is a question in my mind that the ears are different in the two photos.
I do have some reservations as to why anyone would take a colour photograph and convert it to b&w, for imo that is what this is.

Is the black and white photograph really Madeleine?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 22 Dec - 20:57

malena stool wrote:Photobucket Photobucket

I've reversed the b&w photo to the same angle as the colour and it shows some anomalies to the colour.
It may be the angle of the head, but there is a question in my mind that the ears are different in the two photos.
I do have some reservations as to why anyone would take a colour photograph and convert it to b&w, for imo that is what this is.

The black and white one isn't Madeleine. I'm sure someone will recall who it is. I can't for the moment. Maybe one of Jane Tanner's children?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 22 Dec - 20:57

The black and white photo is of the Paynes daughter.

It highlights how easily it would be for people (prior to the disappearance) to mistake the tapas children for Madeleine when shown the younger picture of Madeleine.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 22 Dec - 20:59

malena stool wrote:Photobucket Photobucket

That is the point of showing the photos - the black and white photo is not of Madeleine at all. Is is supposedly of one of the Paynes daughters. However, the similarities at first glance are remarkable (imo), therefore, it is very possible others in PDL at the time could have also glanced at the Payne girl and thought it to be Madeleine.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 22 Dec - 21:00

HiDeHo wrote:The black and white photo is of the Paynes daughter.

It highlights how easily it would be for people (prior to the disappearance) to mistake the tapas children for Madeleine when shown the younger picture of Madeleine.

Sorry HiDeHo - our posts crossed. McMINUTES VIDEO: When was the last time ANYONE saw Madeleine? (Apart from T9) 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 22 Dec - 21:36

There are many accounts that are OBVIOUSLY mistaken.

Maria the tapas cook claims to have seen Madeleine every day as she saw her in the creche next t the tapas. Madeleine went to another creche 10 minutes away, so she MAY have been mistaking the Paynes daughter who went there.

Miguuel Matias (or an employee who showed him the CCTV footage) was CONVINCED that Madeleine was in the footage dancing with her dad.

We know that Madeleine wasn't there so that tells me that one of the other T7 children looked VERY similar and (as I recall reading) continued to believe it was Madeleine even after being corrected!

Some witnesses claim that Madeleine stood out as she was very shy...in fact, many of the OC staff claimed she was shy as can be seen in the 'Personality graphics'

As with the nannies (which , to keep the video as easy to view as poss) I could not find one nanny that was entirely specific that it was Madeleine. Some claimed the parents picked her up on days that the records show it was the other. The twins nany claims to have seen Madeleine ONCE (day unknown),

I am not looking to prove Madeleine was NOT seen during the holiday but I cannot find ONE witness statement that proves she WAS.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 23 Dec - 0:58

This is the statement that inspired the video..

Mark Harrison Reports on CADAVER dog searches.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic30.html

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann. Although this location was within the original search area it may well benefit from a further search using enhanced detecting methods for human remains. This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building.

It tells me that Madeleine was NOT at high tea as they arranged the dogs to check the last CONFIRMED location which was the creche. Had she been seen at High Tea there would be no logic to check the creche.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down