Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama

2 posters

Go down

Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Empty Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 29 Dec - 8:14

This Act, about to be signed into law by Obama, allows for the indefinite detention without trial of American citizens.

We’ve been trying to keep you aware of what has been taking place with the talks concerning the 2013 version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). We’ve covered the Feinstein amendment, which effectively did nothing, except to empower Congress to authorize the military at their whim to violate people’s 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment rights. But now the talks are all done and the legislation is headed for Barack Obama’s desk to be signed into law soon, just as it was nearly one year ago today, including provision to use the military to indefinitely detain US citizens.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/indefinite-military-detention-of-us-citizens-to-be-signed-into-law-by-obama/#ixzz2GOUKn476
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Empty Re: Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama

Post  Angelina Sat 29 Dec - 19:17

AnnaEsse wrote:This Act, about to be signed into law by Obama, allows for the indefinite detention without trial of American citizens.

We’ve been trying to keep you aware of what has been taking place with the talks concerning the 2013 version of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). We’ve covered the Feinstein amendment, which effectively did nothing, except to empower Congress to authorize the military at their whim to violate people’s 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment rights. But now the talks are all done and the legislation is headed for Barack Obama’s desk to be signed into law soon, just as it was nearly one year ago today, including provision to use the military to indefinitely detain US citizens.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/indefinite-military-detention-of-us-citizens-to-be-signed-into-law-by-obama/#ixzz2GOUKn476

I sometimes loath the UK but right now I'm sooooooo glad I'm English!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama Empty Re: Indefinite Military Detention Of US Citizens To Be Signed Into Law By Obama

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 29 Dec - 19:21

Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:This Act, about to be signed into law by Obama, allows for the indefinite detention without trial of American citizens.

I sometimes loath the UK but right now I'm sooooooo glad I'm English!

Me too. Something quite scary going on when they sign into law indefinite detention of citizens by the military.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down