Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Amendments to NSU

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  wjk on Wed 2 Jan - 23:37

Panda wrote:malena, here is the translation......Iv'e excelled myself.

==================================

D-Notice on September 25, 2009

Honorable. Lords

I received your e-mail dated September 23, 2009 and September 25, 2009.

As such, reenviei to my mail, your lawyer whose law firm will contact with you soon to deal with your request for removal of an article or parts of an article in Forum The Maddie Case Files.

On the advice of my attorney, provisionally and as long as your request is studied, I will delete the particulars of the name of your client, as well as references that link to *** and the accusation of *****, in the article written by journalist Mark Hollingsworth in ES Magazine, the London Evening Standard on August 28 2009.

However, I must say, that while Portuguese citizen do not recognize any jurisdiction to United Kingdom to suppress or limit that is a pillar of democracy in Portugal, the freedom of expression.

I am referring to the Portuguese Constitution, article 37 where the patent right is that Portuguese citizen has to, and I quote: ' to express and disseminate his thoughts by Word, by image or by any other means, as well as the right to inform, to inform and be informed without hindrance or discrimination "and even" the exercise of these rights cannot be prevented or limited by any type or form of censure '.

WOW! Panda!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Wed 2 Jan - 23:52

All i did was click over the article and then click "translate with bling."

Anyway, Iv'e been trying to make sense of it and it seems that it is a Lawyer from the McCanns demanding a Portugese

Newspaper? rescind an article it had reproduced written by Hollingsworth for the Evening Standard. the Portugese refer to freedom of speech in their own Country........how does that sound.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Chris on Wed 2 Jan - 23:59

Panda wrote:All i did was click over the article and then click "translate with bling."

Anyway, Iv'e been trying to make sense of it and it seems that it is a Lawyer from the McCanns demanding a Portugese

Newspaper? rescind an article it had reproduced written by Hollingsworth for the Evening Standard. the Portugese refer to freedom of speech in their own Country........how does that sound.


In his article Hollingsworth identified a "colleague" of Halligen who was said to be ex-Security Services and details of his undercover work. It was his lawyers who advised of the "D" notice. This wasn't specific to the case but a standing "D" notice which applies to the identification of any ex-Security Service personnel.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 0:11

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:All i did was click over the article and then click "translate with bling."

Anyway, Iv'e been trying to make sense of it and it seems that it is a Lawyer from the McCanns demanding a Portugese

Newspaper? rescind an article it had reproduced written by Hollingsworth for the Evening Standard. the Portugese refer to freedom of speech in their own Country........how does that sound.


In his article Hollingsworth identified a "colleague" of Halligen who was said to be ex-Security Services and details of his undercover work. It was his lawyers who advised of the "D" notice. This wasn't specific to the case but a standing "D" notice which applies to the identification of any ex-Security Service personnel.

Thanks Chris, so it had nothing to do with the McCanns. I just wonder if SY looked into the £300,000 paid to Halligen who was sued by a company in SA for $1,400,000 and Ryecroft for a substantial amount. When Halligen was arrested in the U.K. Clarence was questioned about the Fund employing him and Clarence looked annoyed and said "the case is closed".

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Chris on Thu 3 Jan - 0:15

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:All i did was click over the article and then click "translate with bling."

Anyway, Iv'e been trying to make sense of it and it seems that it is a Lawyer from the McCanns demanding a Portugese

Newspaper? rescind an article it had reproduced written by Hollingsworth for the Evening Standard. the Portugese refer to freedom of speech in their own Country........how does that sound.


In his article Hollingsworth identified a "colleague" of Halligen who was said to be ex-Security Services and details of his undercover work. It was his lawyers who advised of the "D" notice. This wasn't specific to the case but a standing "D" notice which applies to the identification of any ex-Security Service personnel.

Thanks Chris, so it had nothing to do with the McCanns. I just wonder if SY looked into the £300,000 paid to Halligen who was sued by a company in SA for $1,400,000 and Ryecroft for a substantial amount. When Halligen was arrested in the U.K. Clarence was questioned about the Fund employing him and Clarence looked annoyed and said "the case is closed".

The D notice didn't but I believe he was part of the Halligen team supposedly conducting operations in Portugal if Hollingsworth is correct.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 0:23

Metodo 3 and Halligen were both noted for money laundering and fraud, I have a copy of an interview betweenABCes and the Boss of Metodo and he says he never received the sum quoted in the British Press.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  cherry1 on Thu 3 Jan - 0:33

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:malena, here is the translation......Iv'e excelled myself.

==================================

D-Notice on September 25, 2009

Honorable. Lords

I received your e-mail dated September 23, 2009 and September 25, 2009.

As such, reenviei to my mail, your lawyer whose law firm will contact with you soon to deal with your request for removal of an article or parts of an article in Forum The Maddie Case Files.

On the advice of my attorney, provisionally and as long as your request is studied, I will delete the particulars of the name of your client, as well as references that link to *** and the accusation of *****, in the article written by journalist Mark Hollingsworth in ES Magazine, the London Evening Standard on August 28 2009.

However, I must say, that while Portuguese citizen do not recognize any jurisdiction to United Kingdom to suppress or limit that is a pillar of democracy in Portugal, the freedom of expression.

I am referring to the Portuguese Constitution, article 37 where the patent right is that Portuguese citizen has to, and I quote: ' to express and disseminate his thoughts by Word, by image or by any other means, as well as the right to inform, to inform and be informed without hindrance or discrimination "and even" the exercise of these rights cannot be prevented or limited by any type or form of censure '.
My God Panda, I'm impressed..... I don't think this is the particular D Notice I was searching for..... I think it must have been removed from the net. But I'll search on, even if only to prove to myself I wasn't dreaming or having a senior moment..







cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  jd16 on Thu 3 Jan - 1:42

Panda wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Even to the extent of planning things well in advance when Madeleine could have
been found at any time.

Yes Cherry1......that for me has always been the greatest puzzle....how could they know Madeleine would not show up, dead or alive? It wasn't just the Fund, it was the purchase and design on the T shirts, wristbands etc. That was a huge gamble....or was it!!!

It was never a gamble...look at gerry and kate mccans laughing faces only 6 and then 9, 21 days after their daughter according to them disappeared. gerry mccann planning a one year anniversary less than a month after allegedly Maddie disappeared. They knew damn well the real truth and the protection to behave like this...why did kate mccann complain about the food at the police station and being driven back to view a sighting at the petrol station of her daughter if it was true her daughter was abducted...she knew damn well it wasn't Maddie because it could never have been...They knew what really happened before May 3rd 2007 and they planned (gerry mccann the instigator) the whole scam prior

What is so curious is why the powers of the Uk continue to protect them nearly 6 years later...what are they covering up? I say this in jest because some know the actual truth. It must be massive and we will expose it...The term leaving No Stone Unturned will be your undoing...Oh the powers you like to think you are special because you have money...Money does not equate to intelligence nor to right and wrong. When the time is right you will find out and I for one cannot wait to see it...Its going to be special

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  cherry1 on Thu 3 Jan - 1:55

Well said jd, they have done their best to stop people from speaking out, but in the end I believe the truth will come out.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Angelique on Thu 3 Jan - 3:30

Panda

A belated Happy New Year to you and all Members.

Jd16

I agree entirely with your comment - they knew they would be protected whatever was produced against them. I just hope that the Truth does eventually come out and those who covered up what happened are held to account.




Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 7:09

"What is so curious is why the powers of the Uk continue to protect them nearly 6 years later...what are they covering up? I say this in jest because some know the actual truth. It must be massive and we will expose it...The term leaving No Stone Unturned will be your undoing...Oh the powers you like to think you are special because you have money...Money does not equate to intelligence nor to right and wrong. When the time is right you will find out and I for one cannot wait to see it...Its going to be special

jd16 , yes it certainly is mystery which sadly might never be solved.It's possible Gerry knows something about the Labour Party they would not want broadcast which is why he was given extraordinary help when Madeleine went missing. However, it doesn't account for the way the Press are so syncophantic. The Express paid the price for Libel , but have made no attempt to gain revenge by investigating the Fund which WE know to be fraudulent . The Daily Mail made an attempt to query the first year accounts, but never followed up or investigated. If the Fund is closed , which I think will happen, there will not be a spotlight on the McCanns (of their own making) so whatever happened to Madeleine will remain known only to the few.









________________________________________________________________________________________________

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  malena stool on Thu 3 Jan - 10:47

Panda wrote:"What is so curious is why the powers of the Uk continue to protect them nearly 6 years later...what are they covering up? I say this in jest because some know the actual truth. It must be massive and we will expose it...The term leaving No Stone Unturned will be your undoing...Oh the powers you like to think you are special because you have money...Money does not equate to intelligence nor to right and wrong. When the time is right you will find out and I for one cannot wait to see it...Its going to be special

jd16 , yes it certainly is mystery which sadly might never be solved.It's possible Gerry knows something about the Labour Party they would not want broadcast which is why he was given extraordinary help when Madeleine went missing. However, it doesn't account for the way the Press are so syncophantic. The Express paid the price for Libel , but have made no attempt to gain revenge by investigating the Fund which WE know to be fraudulent . The Daily Mail made an attempt to query the first year accounts, but never followed up or investigated. If the Fund is closed , which I think will happen, there will not be a spotlight on the McCanns (of their own making) so whatever happened to Madeleine will remain known only to the few.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning Panda, I believe it goes further than the Labour Party, otherwise the Tories, Lib Deems and the others in Parliament would be only too keen to expose who did what.... The cover up whatever it is and whoever is being protected, as I've posted before goes across Party politics, imho.



malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 11:18

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:"What is so curious is why the powers of the Uk continue to protect them nearly 6 years later...what are they covering up? I say this in jest because some know the actual truth. It must be massive and we will expose it...The term leaving No Stone Unturned will be your undoing...Oh the powers you like to think you are special because you have money...Money does not equate to intelligence nor to right and wrong. When the time is right you will find out and I for one cannot wait to see it...Its going to be special

jd16 , yes it certainly is mystery which sadly might never be solved.It's possible Gerry knows something about the Labour Party they would not want broadcast which is why he was given extraordinary help when Madeleine went missing. However, it doesn't account for the way the Press are so syncophantic. The Express paid the price for Libel , but have made no attempt to gain revenge by investigating the Fund which WE know to be fraudulent . The Daily Mail made an attempt to query the first year accounts, but never followed up or investigated. If the Fund is closed , which I think will happen, there will not be a spotlight on the McCanns (of their own making) so whatever happened to Madeleine will remain known only to the few.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning Panda, I believe it goes further than the Labour Party, otherwise the Tories, Lib Deems and the others in Parliament would be only too keen to expose who did what.... The cover up whatever it is and whoever is being protected, as I've posted before goes across Party politics, imho.



Morning malena, well short of ALL Political Parties being party to some cover-up and the Press gagged, I cannot conceive of any hold the McCanns could have that would warrant such behaviour.

Maybe Madeleine was not conceived by IVF but Kate was impregnated by an Alien which obviously could not be allowed to be known,...... sorry Madeleine xx

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  malena stool on Thu 3 Jan - 11:39

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:"What is so curious is why the powers of the Uk continue to protect them nearly 6 years later...what are they covering up? I say this in jest because some know the actual truth. It must be massive and we will expose it...The term leaving No Stone Unturned will be your undoing...Oh the powers you like to think you are special because you have money...Money does not equate to intelligence nor to right and wrong. When the time is right you will find out and I for one cannot wait to see it...Its going to be special

jd16 , yes it certainly is mystery which sadly might never be solved.It's possible Gerry knows something about the Labour Party they would not want broadcast which is why he was given extraordinary help when Madeleine went missing. However, it doesn't account for the way the Press are so syncophantic. The Express paid the price for Libel , but have made no attempt to gain revenge by investigating the Fund which WE know to be fraudulent . The Daily Mail made an attempt to query the first year accounts, but never followed up or investigated. If the Fund is closed , which I think will happen, there will not be a spotlight on the McCanns (of their own making) so whatever happened to Madeleine will remain known only to the few.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning Panda, I believe it goes further than the Labour Party, otherwise the Tories, Lib Deems and the others in Parliament would be only too keen to expose who did what.... The cover up whatever it is and whoever is being protected, as I've posted before goes across Party politics, imho.



Morning malena, well short of ALL Political Parties being party to some cover-up and the Press gagged, I cannot conceive of any hold the McCanns could have that would warrant such behaviour.

Maybe Madeleine was not conceived by IVF but Kate was impregnated by an Alien which obviously could not be allowed to be known,...... sorry Madeleine xx

Perhaps the status of whoever the cover up is protecting... Whoever it is, they may not even be British....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 12:01

But what would all this have to do with Madeleine? There was talk in the very beginning of a "10th Tapas" who beat a hasty retreat in his Plane. Wouldn't Restaurant Staff interviewed have mentioned it? Wouldn't other guests?

No, I think Gerry was useful to the Labour Party which is why the McCanns got all the help . I think Madeleine died in 5a but unless or until a body is found.....we will never know.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  susible on Thu 3 Jan - 12:57

I have never believed it was a coverup or huge conspiracy..if it was, it was the most rubbish one of all time, with all the information we have access to. If it was a coverup, we would never had heard of the McCanns or Madeleine.

No, I think it boils down to a lack of concrete evidence, and whereas in the UK they may very well have been charged and convicted, the Portuguese system requires far more substantial evidence to bring a case to court, a body at least. Even the DNA markers were not enough to convict in Portugal, whereas they would have been in the UK

I don't think the McCanns are protected, apart from their liable lawyers, by anyone, they've just been damned lucky, knowing the right people at the right time and getting the coverage they did. If for example something else big was going on in the country 7/7 or suchlike, they would have been reduced to a couple of column inches and would not have got the support from the public that they did. But it suited the political agenda at the time, Gordon Brown taking over as an unelected, unpopular pm and it was a good distraction and opportunity for Brown to show his "caring" side. And notably Brown and labour soon stepped back from it, but by that time the wheels were in motion, the Mcs had made a fortune and it was all self perpetuating from there.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 13:45

Well said susible.

The review must be over by now and for it not to be published is outrageous when the public paid for it and thousands donated to the Fund.

At the moment we don't know whether Cameron is sitting on it, hoping it will be forgotten, or it is still ongoing, which I doubt.

The McCanns mustn't be allowed to demand privacy since they have done nothing but use the Press to keep Madeleine on the Front Page . In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Express, which lost almost £1 million to the Tapas 9 and would be delighted to print a negative report.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  susible on Thu 3 Jan - 14:21

I think the only reason the review would not be published would be because there is nothing new to come out of it...no lack of investigation by the PJ, no concrete evidence of anything and the whole thing pointing back to the McCanns. That of course would lead to finger pointing at Leicester Constabulary, as to why they approached it as they did, it could turn into one big headache for the home office, not in order to save the McCanns but to prevent the opening of a can of worms, as to why an investigation was sabotaged for political point scoring (I do think the Lisbon treaty was relevant, but not for the McCanns protection, more like Govt officials using people as pawns).

No, I fear to say that I don't think the ongoing process will solve it and have always believed that the truth will come from within the group, someone will crack at some point and then it will all come spilling out...I live in hope anyway

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 14:38

I think if the Report shows there was no evidence of negligence by the PJ , the Portugese would like to rub the British Press and Government noses in it so their Press will publish and we will get to know anyway.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  susible on Thu 3 Jan - 15:08

Yes, this is true Panda, though unfortunately the mainstream media in this country may not print it, or it's red faces all round. Though Richard Desmond may use it as an opportunity to get his own back!

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Guest on Thu 3 Jan - 15:25

susible wrote:Yes, this is true Panda, though unfortunately the mainstream media in this country may not print it, or it's red faces all round. Though Richard Desmond may use it as an opportunity to get his own back!

Hey, Dirty Desmond won't ever part with money for nowt, he will have been plotting for the last three years how to get payback! And I would not like to be in the McCanns shoes when he does!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  cass on Thu 3 Jan - 15:30

susible everything in your post i agree with -- just about sums everything up re this case -- only thing i do say is that if this holiday was 9 working class people this goverment would -not -- have got involved -- its not what you know but who -- money and class will always get more help -- and re the markers dna -- that was the biggest help the mcanns got -- 15 out of 19 markers enough to haul the lot of them in -- they was lucky not to be behind bars

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  cass on Thu 3 Jan - 15:35

Iris wrote:
susible wrote:Yes, this is true Panda, though unfortunately the mainstream media in this country may not print it, or it's red faces all round. Though Richard Desmond may use it as an opportunity to get his own back!

Hey, Dirty Desmond won't ever part with money for nowt, he will have been plotting for the last three years how to get payback! And I would not like to be in the McCanns shoes when he does!
over the last 12 months the mcanns have been biting the hand that feeds them -- bad move -- although we havent seen much in the press that is bad for the mcanns i feel that it will happen -- the mcanns have been well looked after -- but for how long -- they should print that bleeding pic of them coming out of church every time the mcanns go on about how they are upset about madeleine -- they have learned how to cry a bit better now havent they ?

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  jd16 on Thu 3 Jan - 16:07

Panda wrote:
jd16 , yes it certainly is mystery which sadly might never be solved.It's possible Gerry knows something about the Labour Party they would not want broadcast which is why he was given extraordinary help when Madeleine went missing. However, it doesn't account for the way the Press are so syncophantic. The Express paid the price for Libel , but have made no attempt to gain revenge by investigating the Fund which WE know to be fraudulent . The Daily Mail made an attempt to query the first year accounts, but never followed up or investigated. If the Fund is closed , which I think will happen, there will not be a spotlight on the McCanns (of their own making) so whatever happened to Madeleine will remain known only to the few.

I think the SY reviews 'real' purpose is to close the case. I think when the mccanns spout they want the PJ to reopen it...it is a red herring and they really want it closed forever (they know it is only 'shelved' at the moment & could reopen any time in the future). They know the PJ will never have any evidence to reopen it for an abduction and only a case against them, so are double bluffing. They have to go through the process of a review to convince the public to close it, how they will do this I don't know except the reviews final report will effectively have the aim of closing the case against them. Personally I feel they will try and pin it on a dead man like hewlett. Apparently there is a DNA sample which is linked to another criminal case...this I feel will eventually be attached to hewlett and the reports in November of last year was to get his name in the publics mind ready for their big reveal. All imo but I am sure the review is to close the case once and for all

If the mccanns really & truly wanted the case to be reopened, the fact is they only have to send a letter to the PJ. Any parents whose child is really missing would have done this years ago is the simple truth of it

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda on Thu 3 Jan - 19:30

jd16....part of the reason the McCanns wanted the case investigated was because of Kate's Books, to maintain interest in Madeleine so to speak. when the case was shelved, they had 2 months to challenge and ask for it to be re-opened, they did nothing.

This latest "sighting" in NZ is another example of them trying to maintain public interest because the next Book is due out in April but I doubt anyone is interested now.It will be interesting to see if the British Press pick up on this latest sighting after the way the McCanns turned Traitor and demanded Press accountablility.

To be honest, I know this case must end soon , but how , I havn't a clue.!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:49


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum