Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Updates From The Court" :-0

+14
dutchclogs
maebee
matthew
MaryB
AnnaEsse
jd16
Panda
margaret
wantthetruth
cass
kitti
Claudia79
almostgothic
jay2001
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 Empty Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  matthew Mon 4 Feb - 19:19

jd16 wrote:
mossman wrote:Why do the McCanns try so hard to silence Bennett and Amaral, yet they never appear to blink when their so called supporters come out with the awful things that they do. I am flabbergasted they consider it "support" or that having these sort of people on their side is proof of their innocence.

Still, you lie down with dogs you get fleas so there is always hope.

Why are they not suing michael shrimpton who said on Radio Bristol that Maddie had been abused and killed in 2008, and is writing a book saying this too

Good point jd,i believe Mr Shrimpton is loaded...equality of arms "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 182123
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Mon 4 Feb - 23:44

MaryB wrote:I've a feeling this will be adjourned. Can't exactly say why. But that's what I think.

I agree Mary. They will come up with something tomorow morning as TB will not capitulate.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 5 Feb - 5:56

margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:It was amusing to read him describing what Tony was wearing, and that he was having lunch in the canteen!

Muratfan just made a totall fool of himself as usual "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324 "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324

There's a village missing its idiot, although saying that l bet they dont want him back. "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324

"Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324 "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 5 Feb - 6:55

[quote="dutchclogs"]
margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:It was amusing to read him describing what Tony was wearing, and that he was having lunch in the canteen!

Muratfan just made a totall fool of himself as usual "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324 "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324

There's a village missing its idiot, although saying that l bet they dont want him back. "Updates From The Court" :-0 - Page 2 23324

Another psychic for Scotland Yard to investigate.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Tue 5 Feb - 18:06

Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 5 Feb - 18:21

comperedna wrote:Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?

I just go to latest news and its all there hth
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 6 Feb - 9:41

devonmum wrote:
comperedna wrote:Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?

I just go to latest news and its all there hth

I click on 'view posts since last visit' which is at the top of the index page. I do the same here.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 6 Feb - 11:54

Thanks Chrissie and Devonmum. Wiil do.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2