Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

"Updates From The Court" :-0

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  matthew on Mon 4 Feb - 19:19

jd16 wrote:
mossman wrote:Why do the McCanns try so hard to silence Bennett and Amaral, yet they never appear to blink when their so called supporters come out with the awful things that they do. I am flabbergasted they consider it "support" or that having these sort of people on their side is proof of their innocence.

Still, you lie down with dogs you get fleas so there is always hope.

Why are they not suing michael shrimpton who said on Radio Bristol that Maddie had been abused and killed in 2008, and is writing a book saying this too

Good point jd,i believe Mr Shrimpton is loaded...equality of arms

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  maebee on Mon 4 Feb - 23:44

MaryB wrote:I've a feeling this will be adjourned. Can't exactly say why. But that's what I think.

I agree Mary. They will come up with something tomorow morning as TB will not capitulate.

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  dutchclogs on Tue 5 Feb - 5:56

margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:It was amusing to read him describing what Tony was wearing, and that he was having lunch in the canteen!

Muratfan just made a totall fool of himself as usual

There's a village missing its idiot, although saying that l bet they dont want him back.



dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 61
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  mossman on Tue 5 Feb - 6:55

[quote="dutchclogs"]
margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:It was amusing to read him describing what Tony was wearing, and that he was having lunch in the canteen!

Muratfan just made a totall fool of himself as usual

There's a village missing its idiot, although saying that l bet they dont want him back.


Another psychic for Scotland Yard to investigate.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  comperedna on Tue 5 Feb - 18:06

Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  devonmum on Tue 5 Feb - 18:21

comperedna wrote:Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?

I just go to latest news and its all there hth

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 56
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  chrissie on Wed 6 Feb - 9:41

devonmum wrote:
comperedna wrote:Maybe this is a bit tangential to the topic, but does anyone else find Jill Haverns blog very difficult to navigate around and find what topic you are looking for, the latest news say about Tony's trial? I do log in correctly, but I find the layout very muddled. Any tips from other visitors to it?

I just go to latest news and its all there hth

I click on 'view posts since last visit' which is at the top of the index page. I do the same here.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3279
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  comperedna on Wed 6 Feb - 11:54

Thanks Chrissie and Devonmum. Wiil do.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: "Updates From The Court" :-0

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:00


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum