Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

+9
cass
xtina
HiDeHo
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
interested
comperedna
fred
matthew
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Empty VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

Post  HiDeHo Sun 17 Feb - 11:08

Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

Discussion at

kate and gerry show.
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22825-kate-and-gerry-show
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Empty Re: VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 11:27

Grieving mother...madeleines not dead, is she.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Empty Re: VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 11:30

kitti wrote:Grieving mother...madeleines not dead, is she.

Not for another fifteen months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 11:37

Transparency lol....good grief.

MPs want to implement rules the same as the Mccanns....off course MPs do... Wouldn't off heard off the fraud some MPs were doing with regard to expenses ,would we.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 11:40

Kate Mccanns with regards phoning the editor and the sighting ......now the public don't believe a word off these so called sightings...will she be getting a pat on the back and saying that SHE stopped the reporting off these sightings from now on because he had a word with the editor?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 11:52

kitti wrote:Kate Mccanns with regards phoning the editor and the sighting ......now the public don't believe a word off these so called sightings...will she be getting a pat on the back and saying that SHE stopped the reporting off these sightings from now on because he had a word with the editor?

She could be now harming 'the search'...i expect the same treatment from Carter Ruck...letter on way to Rothley Towers
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 12:21

Funny how a week ago Joanna put a bit In about....'no more sightings' and here we are...Kate Mccann stating about the 'sighting'...bit late Kate...we already know it will stop but you didn't prompt it dear
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 17 Feb - 12:36

some of their concerns raised are interesting... too close to politicians.... meeting in secret and no details published, concerns about Madeleine and her safety, details published which could harm her, total lack of transparency.

these are all phrases which have been used variously to describe the mccanns meeting with the tapas in a hotel, concerns that Madeleine might be harmed by publishing details of her eye, and the fund. such irony. ju
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 12:41

tanszi wrote:some of their concerns raised are interesting... too close to politicians.... meeting in secret and no details published, concerns about Madeleine and her safety, details published which could harm her, total lack of transparency.

these are all phrases which have been used variously to describe the mccanns meeting with the tapas in a hotel, concerns that Madeleine might be harmed by publishing details of her eye, and the fund. such irony. ju

Its like they think history has been erased & that no one has a memory,i almost feel embarrassed for them...almost VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:43

"None of that Bolshie talk, here, Walker" VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Feb - 12:44

They don't want any reporting about them, so they hire God knows how many spokespeople! How much did they pay Justine? (the first one, can't remember her last name)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:49

fred wrote: ............... can't remember her last name)

Time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 17 Feb - 12:50

Most of what was said by Gerry McCann on the Andrew Marr show was what you might have expected from a Hacked Off supporter... wanting the press to be neutered, and that by law... the only bit of Leveson not likely to be implemented. He rattled on as expected. The bits of the interview that interested me were four.

1 - Eddie Mair asked him what his 'preferred' solution to press regulation would be, given that he had said full implementation of Leveson with underpinning by the law was the LEAST that should be done. If GM could have a free hand, what would he propose that was better than that? GM then backtracked and said full implementation of Leveson would do. Mair pressed him and asked the question again, but he repeated his former reply.

2 - At one point KM broke in, bursting out in indignation that a newspaper, she did not say which, had said they had kept Madeleine's body in a freezer. The comment was just left in the air... presumably as it was not part of the discussion in hand.

3 - Speaking of 'hand'... that was the third thing that interested me. Half way through and KM's hand was splayed open and pressing down hard on GM's nearest knee... for restraint?... for reassurance?... for support for him?... for support for her?.... I don't know. It certainly looked odd.

4 - The only bit of new 'content' was when KM again furiously spoke out against an unnamed paper about a recent unspecified report about her daughter. (?The NZ sighting?... I'm guessing, she didn't say.) She gave the impression that she thought the particular report was detrimental to the search for her daughter, and that 'the Met' agreed with her. She said she wrote to the editor to complain about it, and was astounded to get in reply a letter suggesting that the newspaper knew best how to further the interests of missing children.

Well... there you go...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:54

comperedna wrote:

Well... there you go...

The Marr Mair the merrier.

Public sentiment is no longer in their favour, either through over-exposure and self-promotion or because more and more people simply do not believe them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 12:55

Who was listening to Kate and Gerry McCann?
BY JON CLEMENTS ON FEB 18, 09 02:55 PM IN MCCANN

A little reminder about this column which appeared in 2009...

A few days ago I received an interesting letter from Leicestershire police about the Madeleine McCann investigation.

I had asked them, in July, if they had got any warrants (under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act) to use surveillance powers - such as phone tapping and email interception on behalf of the Portuguese police.
The force initially stalled saying it needed to "consult other Agencies" before replying.

After a six month delay, Leicestershire has now claimed it is exempt from Freedom of Information laws in this case due to "national security".

I've put in dozens of FoI requests to police forces over the years, some you get and some you don't but "national security" is a new one on me.

To make matters even murkier, Leicestershire claimed a second exemption because the information I requested could relate to "the Security bodies".

A quick look at the FoI Act reveals "Security bodies" are MI5, MI6, GCHQ (pictured above), special forces (such as the SAS) and the Serious Organised Crime Agency.

Hmm.

Despite claiming these exemptions, Leicestershire seem at pains to neither confirm nor deny they hold any information relevant to my request anyway.

Check out (slowly I suggest) the tortuous conclusion to the three page letter explaining their stance.

"It is our decision that the Leicestershire Constabulary must maintain a position of neither confirming nor denying that any relevant information is held and that this response, which neither confirms nor denies that information is held, should not be taken as conclusive evidence that the information you have requested exists or does not exist".

Thanks, but I think that is a rather long-winded way of saying Foxtrot Oscar.

However, it does beg the question just who was bugging the McCanns after they returned from Praia da Luz?

And what has the answer got to do with national security?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sun 17 Feb - 12:56

Ho ho ho
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 15:07

Thanks HiDeHo.....you ARE clever .VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124
This is a quote from comparedna
- Speaking of 'hand'... that was the third thing that interested me. Half way through and KM's hand was splayed open and pressing down hard on GM's nearest knee... for restraint?... for reassurance?... for support for him?... for support for her?.... I don't know. It certainly looked odd.
The hand was the one thing that interested me as well. The black line across the video meant you couldn;t see Kate's hand when it was in her lap but when she was waving it about it looked like she didn't have her wedding ring on, anyone else notice this.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 17 Feb - 15:28

Many thanks to HiDeHo for this latest video.

Did I actually hear the grieving mother say, "The general public need to know what happened"; - I do agree with that!!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 15:35

But we do know what happened: Madeleine was left at considerable risk owing to the barmy ideas of parental responsibility exercised by Healy, McCann and others whilst they enjoyed "me" time (It was their holiday too).

Whatever one might conclude from the available intelligence (key amongst which is the conclusions of the investigating Police Force), the chances of an accident, a misadventure or (dare I say it) of Abduction were greatly enhanced.

That's it, in a nutshell.

Wholly inexcusable and utterly indefensible.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sun 17 Feb - 15:37

[quote="comperedna"]Most of what was said by Gerry McCann on the Andrew Marr show was what you might have expected from a Hacked Off supporter... wanting the press to be neutered, and that by law... the only bit of Leveson not likely to be implemented. He rattled on as expected. The bits of the interview that interested me were four. ...
2 - At one point KM broke in, bursting out in indignation that a newspaper, she did not say which, had said they had kept Madeleine's body in a freezer. The comment was just left in the air... presumably as it was not part of the discussion in hand."

.....................................................................................................................................................................
As if this fake indignation ( for Kate's coldness rules out any kind of spontaneus indignation), was made to enforce in the mind of people that this ( Madeleine's body kept in a freezer by them) couldn't have possibly happened.Wasn'it Amaral's hypothesis in his book?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 15:42

[quote="frencheuropean"]
comperedna wrote:Most of what was said by Gerry McCann on the Andrew Marr show was what you might have expected from a Hacked Off supporter... wanting the press to be neutered, and that by law... the only bit of Leveson not likely to be implemented. He rattled on as expected. The bits of the interview that interested me were four. ...
2 - At one point KM broke in, bursting out in indignation that a newspaper, she did not say which, had said they had kept Madeleine's body in a freezer. The comment was just left in the air... presumably as it was not part of the discussion in hand."

.....................................................................................................................................................................
As if this fake indignation ( for Kate's coldness rules out any kind of spontaneus indignation), was made to enforce in the mind of people that this ( Madeleine's body kept in a freezer by them) couldn't have possibly happened.Wasn'it Amaral's hypothesis in his book?
i believe it was -- wonder what the other tapas thought of that little outburst
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 15:43

I wonder if Kate is contemplating a move to Tunbridge Wells: She does seem to be permanently outraged.

(With apologies to the good burghers of said infamous Town!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Feb - 16:44

HiDeHo wrote:Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013

Discussion at

kate and gerry show.
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22825-kate-and-gerry-show

Thank you for posting hat.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 18 Feb - 10:18

Panda wrote:Thanks HiDeHo.....you ARE clever .VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124
- Speaking of 'hand'... that was the third thing that interested me. Half way through and KM's hand was splayed open and pressing down hard on GM's nearest knee... for restraint?... for reassurance?... for support for him?... for support for her?.... I don't know. It certainly looked odd.
The hand was the one thing that interested me as well. The black line across the video meant you couldn;t see Kate's hand when it was in her lap but when she was waving it about it looked like she didn't have her wedding ring on, anyone else notice this.?

Kate did appear to be wearing a ring, however I don't think that Gerry was.

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Gerryringornoring_zpsc3f1d60a
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 18 Feb - 10:35

HiDeHo wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks HiDeHo.....you ARE clever .VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124

Kate did appear to be wearing a ring, however I don't think that Gerry was.

VIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 Gerryringornoring_zpsc3f1d60a

Well done HiDeHoVIDEO: Kate & Gerry McCann - BBC Andrew Marr Show - Feb 17th 2013 294124 I can't remember if Gerry ever wore a Wedding ring . Notice how Kate had her hand on his thigh to show togetherness......gone are the days when they held hands I think. What happens next in this Saga I wonder. I bet all this will detract from sales of her new book due out in April or May. Apparently it is to be her last and no doubt will be 29 pages tacked on to the last book.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next