Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER

5 posters

Go down

RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Empty RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 11 Mar - 20:17

SYDNEY, Australia – A recent series of events has seen Australia, like America, become a victim of radical Islam, with related events leaving Australian lawmakers and citizens reeling.

Among these are a landmark legal decision against a prominent Muslim cleric over allegedly menacing messages, a visit by controversial Dutch politician and Muslim critic Geert Wilders, a plan to build a Muslim housing enclave in Sydney’s suburbs and the formation of new police task force aimed at dealing with Middle Eastern violence and gun crime.

This follows the infamous Muslim riots in Sydney in September last year, which were a part of worldwide protests purportedly in response to the anti-Islam film the Obama administration initially blamed for the Benghazi attack.

Amon Ross, a concerned resident of Sydney, said of the events and radical elements of the Islamic community within Australia:

“They’ve rioted in our streets and assaulted our police officers. They’ve raped our women and said they deserve it. They laugh at and in our courts. They’re shooting up the south-west of Sydney. They’re advocating for Shariah. Every time we fly on a plane, we’re reminded of what they have done to the world.

“They’ve told us that our culture and way of life is inferior to theirs. We’ve caught homegrown Muslims plotting to blow up our military bases and power plants. We now have a special police squad dealing with Middle Eastern Crime. Many make no effort to be Australian or surrender the culture of their old home. … And our politicians refuse to acknowledge there is a problem.”

Australia has joined a familiar pattern in Western nations, with Americans dealing with news that students in Texas were forced to wear burqas and that the Fort Hood shooter, Nidal Malik Hussan, has yet to face trial.

Sheik Man Haron Monis, a high-ranking Muslim cleric, is alleged to have sent offensive letters and a recorded message to the relatives of several Australian soldiers killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan, where Australia remains fighting alongside the U.S. His attempt to have the charges quashed on the grounds of political communication freedom was unsuccessful last week with the High Court of Australia ruling against him.

“I certainly welcome the result. They should not be allowed to bypass the justice system,” said Felix Sher, who allegedly received letters before the funeral of his son, Pvt.Gregory Sher, in 2009.

And a move to build a Muslim housing enclave in Sydney’s suburbs has drawn the ire of many who consider the plan “divisive.”

The company behind the plan advertise the loans as “100 per cent Halal” and a “chance to escape Riba (interest)” because interest is a sin under Islamic law.

Meanwhile, in South Western Sydney, police announced last month the creation of a special squad, “Operation Apollo,” targeting Middle Eastern gang violence and gun crime, and earning the criticism of key Muslim community leaders.

Enter Dutch politician and anti-Islam campaigner Geert Wilders.

Wilders, whose application for a visa had been previously thwarted, finally arrived in Australia last week on a speaking tour, causing violent demonstrations by far-left groups. His arrival also brought significant angst for government leaders.

“Dutch politician Geert Wilders’ public speaking tour has run into constant problems as venues continue to pull out or refuse to host his events,” Sen. Cory Bernardi wrote to subscribers of his weekly “Common Sense” newsletter. “In such a tolerant and open society like Australia, why is it so difficult to accommodate a speaking tour by a member of the Dutch parliament who has a different perspective?”

Bernardi contrasted the difficulty Wilders had in obtaining a visa with the federal government’s preparedness to issue them to Taji Mustafa, a senior figure in Hizb ut-Tahrir, and Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, who has described Jews as “rats of the world.”

On the future of Muslim immigration to Australia, Amon Ross said: “I honestly don’t know what is going to happen. Something needs to be done. We want Australia to stay Australia. These people came because there was something attractive about our values. They can’t just turn around now and demand we change to be like them. We need to crack down on radical Islam here and everywhere.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/radical-islam-sparks-controversy-down-under/
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Empty Re: RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER

Post  kitti Mon 11 Mar - 21:17

Quite scary isn't it.

I don't understand WHY they go to a country with free speech etc YET when they get there they want to take over and get rid off the country's culture and want to rule it like the country they have left.

They want the women to cover up their bodies and faces...we have already had it in the UK where Muslims have taken over the whole community and god forbid a non Muslim that walks down that street ...

And in the USA where 9/11 happened they want a mosque built just around the corner and Obama hasn't uttered a word against it...how insensitive is that .

I live a few miles away from a Jewish community and they wear all the gear etc with the long side burns and I sometimes just watch the adults and the children and I quite admire them......how well behaved they are, going to church and so well mannered and going about there OWN business ....they don't force their religion on us and don't want to 'rule the world'.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER Empty Re: RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 11 Mar - 22:18

kitti wrote:Quite scary isn't it.

I don't understand WHY they go to a country with free speech etc YET when they get there they want to take over and get rid off the country's culture and want to rule it like the country they have left.

They want the women to cover up their bodies and faces...we have already had it in the UK where Muslims have taken over the whole community and god forbid a non Muslim that walks down that street ...

And in the USA where 9/11 happened they want a mosque built just around the corner and Obama hasn't uttered a word against it...how insensitive is that .

I live a few miles away from a Jewish community and they wear all the gear etc with the long side burns and I sometimes just watch the adults and the children and I quite admire them......how well behaved they are, going to church and so well mannered and going about there OWN business ....they don't force their religion on us and don't want to 'rule the world'.

If the Islamists want a particular way of life, they should stay in their country of origin. I'm sick of them trying to force countries who accept them into accepting their ways rather than gratefully adapting.

A friend of mine used to live in the Finsbury Park area of London and we often saw groups of Orthodox Jews gathering by the bus station, quietly and peacefully, not bothering anyone. It sickened me to think that just round the corner from there that sicko Abu Hamza was preaching his hatred outside the Finsbury Park Mosque.

Hindus and Buddhists are not trying to force their ways on others. They don't threaten to bomb and behead.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Mar - 23:40

It really is alarming to think that in two generations the Muslims will rule the World , a friend who lives in an area where everyone owns their home says a couple of years ago the House at the end of her street has been turned into a Mosque and you can see all the shoes left outside. Could you ever imagine any Christians being allowed to do the same in the Middle East???

What grudge do the militant muslims have that they have to plot and kill innocent people?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 12 Mar - 20:30

Just heard something on the news about Islamists in France. Someone (sounded Asian) said that fundamental Islamists are unhappy in France and if they could, they would migrate to Great Britain, Canada or the USA! No more here, pleeeeeeese!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Mar - 20:42

My Brother in Law reports often to us about what is happening in Australia. To be honest I just think to myself that it is nothing new to what has been happening here for many many years.

He will be visiting us for a month in April. He comes over every couple of years. We visit there less frequently. I think this time we will take him on a few trips that are a little less scenic than usual and show him what they really have in store for them
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 12 Mar - 20:48

fuzeta wrote:My Brother in Law reports often to us about what is happening in Australia. To be honest I just think to myself that it is nothing new to what has been happening here for many many years.

He will be visiting us for a month in April. He comes over every couple of years. We visit there less frequently. I think this time we will take him on a few trips that are a little less scenic than usual and show him what they really have in store for them

If you're near Leicester, take him to Highfields or Evington!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 12 Mar - 20:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
fuzeta wrote:My Brother in Law reports often to us about what is happening in Australia. To be honest I just think to myself that it is nothing new to what has been happening here for many many years.

If you're near Leicester, take him to Highfields or Evington!

Thanks for the the tip Anna. Might well do. Firstly I will take him to the many no go areas around Birmingham. Get him really confused about which country he is in and if he will ever be able to get out in one piece!!

My husband has just laughed at your suggestion as he knows those areas well. He used to have to go there on business!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 12 Mar - 21:37

Take him to Brixton too....broadwater farm estate hasn't changed much...it's even a no go area for the police ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 13 Mar - 10:44

kitti wrote:Take him to Brixton too....broadwater farm estate hasn't changed much...it's even a no go area for the police ...

RADICAL ISLAM SPARKS CONTROVERSY DOWN UNDER 23324 I believe you
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 13 Mar - 11:26

The Muslims are able to continue to do what they are doing simply because no one will stand up to their constant demands to turn the good indigenous values of the country they have migrated to into a mirror image of the country they have left... No one other than the Israelis, that is.

Sadly (or not) the only answer is; if they cannot or will not adapt their ways they should be returned to their country of origin or the nearest country which will tolerate their behaviour. We have no problems integrating with the followers of any other of the muticultural sects in our society... only Islam stands out as presenting a problem with keeping its beliefs within their church.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum