Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolls Target Kate McCann

+21
dutchclogs
fuzeta
jejune
wjk
kitti
steve1295
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
margaret
cass
matthew
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
T4two
Loopdaloop
mara thon
Panda
weissnicht
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
jeanmonroe
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trolls Target Kate McCann Empty Trolls Target Kate McCann

Post  matthew Sun 17 Mar - 1:21

Trolls Target Kate McCann Katetrolls2

also a free soft toy(cuddlecat alerted to by a cadaver dog)
A free wine guide(New Zealand)
Brits cut back by £3150 per year(sy review 3.5 million pounds & how much wasted in the fundPLC)

With Thanks to Muratfan who brought the headline over to twitter Trolls Target Kate McCann 306321
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Trolls Target Kate McCann Empty Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 17 Mar - 2:37

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html

Kate McCann has reportedly received a death threat as she prepares to run the London Marathon next month.

It emerged yesterday that an internet troll threatened to shoot her in a Facebook post, according to the Sun.

McCann, mother of Madeleine McCann who disappeared in 2007, is taking part in the Marathon to raise money for the Missing People charity.

She will be running in her role as official ambassador for the charity.

Under a link on Facebook about McCann, 45, doing the Marathon someone wrote:

'Well I am going to, Anyone got a Gun ? BBBangggggg? (sic)'

The McCann's family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, told the Sun: 'This material has been brought to the attention of the police.

'One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately'

The London Marathon takes place on April 21 and McCann is expected to still take part.

Earlier this month, police had a new lead in the hunt for Madeleine McCann.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if there's anything in this, but did you notice they are only calling McCann by her surname, in the report.?
SHE will be upset that they're not fawningly calling her Kate or 'our katie' won't she?
PERHAPS SHE'LL SUE THEM.

ETA. hope the 'troll' dosen't turn out to be one of the McCanns more 'helpful' supporters!
Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468 Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468 Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468
'go katie, go katie'

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 17 Mar - 4:31

I'm the admin of the group and I can assure you that it was a comment made in jest by a well respected member.

Unfortunately (wouldnt you know) I had temporarily serious 'health' problems that day and was not able to monitor the group...It was brought to my attention at 3am in the morning and I immediately deleted the thread.

It is obvious by reading the thread that it was just 'comments' made in jest...happens all the time but unfortunately, because of the circumstances I didn't delete before MF got hold of it and sent it to the newspapers.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 6:22

'Anyone got a gun? Bang!': Chilling message by sick internet troll 'threatening to shoot Madeleine McCann's mother as she runs London Marathon'

• Internet troll threatens to shoot Kate McCann as she prepares for marathon

• Police are looking into who made the threat
  • In May it will be six years since her daughter Madeleine disappeared

By Olivia Williams
PUBLISHED:02:05, 17 March 2013| UPDATED:02:06, 17 March 2013

Trolls Target Kate McCann Article-2294644-02052B1000000578-676_306x423Threats: Kate McCann, mother of missing girl Madeleine, has reportedly had a death threat from an online troll
Kate McCann has reportedly received a death threat as she prepares to run the London Marathon next month.
It emerged yesterday that an internet troll threatened to shoot her in a Facebook post, according to the Sun.

McCann, mother of Madeleine McCann who disappeared in 2007, is taking part in the Marathon to raise money for the Missing People charity.
She will be running in her role as official ambassador for the charity.
Under a link on Facebook about McCann, 45, doing the Marathon someone wrote:
'Well I am going to, Anyone got a Gun ? BBBangggggg? (sic)'
The McCann's family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, told the Sun: 'This material has been brought to the attention of the police.

'One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately'
The London Marathon takes place on April 21 and McCann is expected to still take part.

Earlier this month, police had a new lead in the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Police are now looking for team of British cleaners in white van who were working in the resort of Praia da Luz at the time.

More...

A white van has been mentioned in connection with Madeleine's disappearance before, but this is the first time a team of British cleaners has come up.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman told MailOnline: 'Officers are reviewing all of the material in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Trolls Target Kate McCann Article-2294644-12D31ED2000005DC-20_634x495Still missing: Madeleine McCann, daughter of Kate McCann and Gerry McCann
'This is routine procedure as part of the ongoing review.'

Operation Grange was set up by the Metropolitan Police two years ago at the request of Prime Minister David Cameron following a plea by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leicestershire.

In May it will be six years since Madeleine disappeared from the Portuguese holiday resort.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html#ixzz2Nm7yCyv8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 6:28

I wonder who chose that pic to be used in the Mail Article, very glamorous kate looking pensive , guess she's done with the dowdy look .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 17 Mar - 6:55

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html

ETA. hope the 'troll' dosen't turn out to be one of the McCanns more 'helpful' supporte
rs!
Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468 Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468 Trolls Target Kate McCann 929468
'go katie, go katie'

Must be, because I have missed that sort of comments completly. And I only avoid mcsupporters. Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124

edited:

HiDeHo.. oh, he/she will be in big trouble. Look what troubles some other jokers got in. And bad joke anyway.

I have never seen any that sort of thing from anybody who question mccanns. But I have see lots of it from McCult member towards the public who dare to question. Including me.

Bad joke, bad bad bad. Now k8 mccann is officially a martyr, St.. because "she will be brave" and run..for a good cause. Sheeeesh.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 17 Mar - 7:09

i have no time for gerry and kate but IMO to threaten anyone with a gun joke or not is in bad taste it also tars us with the same brush and on the internet context is hard to get just IMO
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 17 Mar - 8:13

weissnicht wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294644/Anyone-got-gun-Bang--Chilling-message-sick-internet-troll-threatening-shoot-Madeleine-McCanns-mother-runs-London-Marathon.html

ETA. hope the 'troll' dosen't turn out to be one of the McCanns more 'helpful' supporte
rs!
'go katie, go katie'

Must be, because I have missed that sort of comments completly. And I only avoid mcsupporters. Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124 Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124

edited:

HiDeHo.. oh, he/she will be in big trouble. Look what troubles some other jokers got in. And bad joke anyway.

I have never seen any that sort of thing from anybody who question mccanns. But I have see lots of it from McCult member towards the public who dare to question. Including me.

Bad joke, bad bad bad. Now k8 mccann is officially a martyr, St.. because "she will be brave" and run..for a good cause. Sheeeesh.

It was a dumb comment and there's no excuse. But there is a massive double standard going on here. Some of the bile posted by the pro trolls (not least MF) is the worst I've ever seen on the web.

And now these very same trolls are threatening everybody who expresses a negative opinion on Twitter with legal action. These people are so deluded it's almost laughable.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 8:30

Well even the most media savvy can have their words come back to haunt them.

Kate McCann's Diary July 18th 2007 (sentiments repeated in book serialisation minus name):

"I had lots of hope that there would be progress in Murat's situation. I'm sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can't".

Now upon reading this, Murat must have got straight on to Scotland Yard who must have paid her a visit.

Oh ...... he didn't? Really?
So maybe he thought it was a threat never to be carried out and thought it best to let it go?
Did the unstable pro troll Muratfanny rush to Murat's defence and report it on Murat's behalf?
No? He didn't?
Well well well ......

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Mar - 8:46

What a wonderfully 'pensive' moment in time...

I wonder what this poor woman is thinking????

photo a4873bdf-6ede-426a-b8ea-4e2354d5229c_zpsba0231b2.jpg
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 8:51

That dreadful posed photo always creases me up! Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124
It belongs on the front cover of a Mills & Boon.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Mar - 9:13

is this a start of what is to come ? target forums --target twitter and fb -- its ok for people to wish ga and tb awful things but now this
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 17 Mar - 9:23

cass wrote:is this a start of what is to come ? target forums --target twitter and fb -- its ok for people to wish ga and tb awful things but now this
Yes, and k8 will be declared as a Saint. Just wait and see. and I'm not kidding.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Mar - 9:40

weissnicht wrote:
cass wrote:is this a start of what is to come ? target forums --target twitter and fb -- its ok for people to wish ga and tb awful things but now this
Yes, and k8 will be declared as a Saint. Just wait and see. and I'm not kidding.

She isn't far off one now!! Trips to the Vatican, Mothers Day woeful interview, Ambassador of Missing Children....You can't make it up.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 9:45

I think there is a kind of hysteria now about the McCanns, first of all NZ then Cyprus, now this. Do they honestly think the public believe any of this ?
Really, it is an insult to readers intelligence and to bring in Cameron Mitchell to take charge suggests they don't want to face the Press themselves.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Mar - 9:50

almostgothic wrote:That dreadful posed photo always creases me up! Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124
It belongs on the front cover of a Mills & Boon.

Or on an advert for Tena Lady! "No more embarrassing accidents." Trolls Target Kate McCann 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 17 Mar - 10:14

HiDeHo wrote:I'm the admin of the group and I can assure you that it was a comment made in jest by a well respected member.

Unfortunately (wouldnt you know) I had temporarily serious 'health' problems that day and was not able to monitor the group...It was brought to my attention at 3am in the morning and I immediately deleted the thread.

It is obvious by reading the thread that it was just 'comments' made in jest...happens all the time but unfortunately, because of the circumstances I didn't delete before MF got hold of it and sent it to the newspapers.

Did the owner really say this HiDeHo....?

The anonymous owner of the web page carrying the offensive material wrote: “Watching over the diseased and perverted minds of those who troll and attack the family of missing Madeleine McCann, I in no way endorse what these vile people are doing and saying. I am showing how depraved they are.”
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Mar - 10:49

matthew wrote:Trolls Target Kate McCann Katetrolls2

also a free soft toy(cuddlecat alerted to by a cadaver dog)
A free wine guide(New Zealand)
Brits cut back by £3150 per year(sy review 3.5 million pounds & how much wasted in the fundPLC)

With Thanks to Muratfan who brought the headline over to twitter Trolls Target Kate McCann 306321
buy more wristbands! Trolls Target Kate McCann 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 17 Mar - 11:45

Panda wrote:I wonder who chose that pic to be used in the Mail Article, very glamorous kate looking pensive , guess she's done with the dowdy look .

Oh the improvements that can be made by airbrushing !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Mar - 11:54

malena stool wrote:What a wonderfully 'pensive' moment in time...

I wonder what this poor woman is thinking????

Trolls Target Kate McCann 1545948
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Mar - 11:57

Trolls Target Kate McCann 112505581ad9c2bea4b678db8c32ea8d
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Mar - 12:23

I think that Kate is trying to give the impression in this photo that she is a wonderful, caring human being.

Alas, virtually every time she opens her mouth, she proves otherwise!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 17 Mar - 13:30

Getting ready to pull out of the marathon - PR benefits have all but been exhausted - no point in actually running Trolls Target Kate McCann 303636
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Mar - 14:02

T4two wrote:Getting ready to pull out of the marathon - PR benefits have all but been exhausted - no point in actually running Trolls Target Kate McCann 303636

Good point. Fear for her life, so the donations are paid as requested and no actual running.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Mar - 14:48

How can a person put in a complaint re Kate Mccanns threat to Robert murat?

Any ideas because I am bloody fuming.

This comment has been taken out off context and I take offence as I know this women ...that people on here are saying ....what a silly thing to say....the comment was made in jest....and that's it.

I'm quite sure most off us have said in jest.....I could kill that person for doing that....so angry .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next