Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault

+3
weissnicht
maebee
fred
7 posters

Go down

Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Empty Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault

Post  maebee Fri 26 Apr - 19:16

maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Empty Re: Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault

Post  weissnicht Fri 26 Apr - 19:46

Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault 307691
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault Empty Re: Max Clifford charged 11 counts indecent assault

Post  fred Fri 26 Apr - 21:45

Dirty bastard!! Field that to the media Max!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sat 27 Apr - 0:52

Many of us who have been following Madeleine's case for the past six years, have said that it will be something from "out of left field" (I think that's the expression) that will crack the case. Imo, it will have to be, as we all know that normal rules do not apply in this case. Max Clifford is innocent until proven guilty but it's possible that his current predicament will have some effect on the case of Missing Madeleine. The house of cards seems to be well and truly tumbling now on some of the celebrities of British society who are not as clean as they portrayed themselves to be. Wouldn't it be some irony if "Jim'll fix it" applied to Madeleine?
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 27 Apr - 7:02

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 27 Apr - 7:20

Vile man. You reap what you sow.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Apr - 16:53

He makes reference to the sexual abuse of girls of 14 - who are CHILDREN - as - only slightly serious when discussing another person!

That shows quite clearly what he feels about abuse of children,- only slightly serious! Most people would think it extremely serious!!
Not to mention the fact that it is illegal!!

the fact he has also admitted on tape telling lies in relation to his work, he cant blame people then if people may not believe him when he claims to be innocent! That remains to be seen whether innocent or not and for the Police to find out.

Oh dear he may have dropped himself in it by bragging about what he does.

Last edited by cherry1 on Sat 27 Apr - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 27 Apr - 18:06

Living in Canada I really don't know a lot about Max Clifford. I've read he is referred to as the "go to guy" when celebrities are in trouble. Thinking back to six years ago I seem to remember reading that Max Clifford said he would NEVER represent the McCanns. Does anyone else remember that? I thought at the time it was compelling being that he is so well known in the U.K.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 28 Apr - 22:10

Interested, yes I do remember that. At the time I thought it was because he was a decent guy, how wrong was I.

The fact he came out trying to defend other stars when he obviously new he was going to be in the spotlight also stinks.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 28 Apr - 23:03

SteveT wrote:Interested, yes I do remember that. At the time I thought it was because he was a decent guy, how wrong was I.

The fact he came out trying to defend other stars when he obviously new he was going to be in the spotlight also stinks.

Thanks for your reply "SteveT". The reason I thought his response was so compelling was because at the time so many "celebrities", Beckham, J.K. Rowling, Branson, etc. were all joining the McCann "act" and I assumed Max Clifford, being in the publicity (push and pull) business, must be very astute and early on was able to assess the situation the McCanns found themselves in.

To be perfectly clear, I should have added "and he wanted nothing to do with them".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down