Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story...

+3
margaret
frencheuropean
tanszi
7 posters

Go down

Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Empty Re: Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story...

Post  Panda Wed 8 May - 16:26

How can this tragedy give Kate hope??? These girls were subjected to the most brutal imprisonment for 10 years, even to bearing a child. Would you want that for your missing child to go through all that or be dead ???? These girls were 10 when they were kidnapped , Madeleine was days away from her 4th Birthday, I think Kate was badly advised to comment on this tragedy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Empty Re: Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story...

Post  tanszi Wed 8 May - 16:38

perhaps she wasn't advised, perhaps she wanted to. Like the private sad visit that was shouted in the media. Really I think the time has come that each missing child or teenager should be reported without reference to Madeleine. I feel its insulting that their being missing is only given credence with reference to Madeleine. Each missing child or teenager has credence in their own right and any investigations should be given the time and money spent on the review of the PJ investigation, at least. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 May - 16:47

tanszi wrote:perhaps she wasn't advised, perhaps she wanted to. Like the private sad visit that was shouted in the media. Really I think the time has come that each missing child or teenager should be reported without reference to Madeleine. I feel its insulting that their being missing is only given credence with reference to Madeleine. Each missing child or teenager has credence in their own right and any investigations should be given the time and money spent on the review of the PJ investigation, at least. jimo.

Yes, I agree tanzi ........this was quite tasteless of Kate to even want to comment .Tthose 3 victims spent 10 years in captivity and will need therapy to try to blot out the horror they endured.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 8 May - 17:02

The McCann only take in this sad story what they need to boost their image, doesn't matter the circumstances.What don't they pick out this crucial detail : the abductor knew very well the family of 2 girls he abducted. If they really think that Madeleine has been abducted they should take in consideration that their close friends, the Tapas, could be suspected. And ask for a reconstruction of course.
No, in term of marketing, the swarthy stranger has more value and they don't suspect their friend, they know very well why.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 May - 17:07

Panda wrote:
tanszi wrote:perhaps she wasn't advised, perhaps she wanted to. Like the private sad visit that was shouted in the media. Really I think the time has come that each missing child or teenager should be reported without reference to Madeleine. I feel its insulting that their being missing is only given credence with reference to Madeleine. Each missing child or teenager has credence in their own right and any investigations should be given the time and money spent on the review of the PJ investigation, at least. jimo.

Yes, I agree tanzi ........this was quite tasteless of Kate to even want to comment .Tthose 3 victims spent 10 years in captivity and will need therapy to try to blot out the horror they endured.

Absolutely spot on Tanzi and Panda Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... Icon_flower

These girls were snatched off the street as teenagers, sadly not uncommon. No CSI dogs confirmed they were dead, hence they were reported as missing, and thankfully they have been found alive.

How does a 3 year old, last seen alive with her parents (fgs), of whom blood and cadaver dogs alerted, bear a similarity to this crime? The Mc's are a pair of relentless bandwagon hoppers that will do anything to perpetuate this toxic myth. It's a soulless pursuit which will destroy them from the inside out - and that is exactly what is happening (imho)
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 May - 17:25

Hi pennylane, I am just wondering if this is another ploy to prove Madeleine could be alive in view of the upcoming Trial .? I hope the Portugese soon set a date, this Trial will be endgame and you would think the Portugese Judiciary would be keen to set a Trial date so they can close the case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 8 May - 18:08

Panda wrote:Hi pennylane, I am just wondering if this is another ploy to prove Madeleine could be alive in view of the upcoming Trial .? I hope the Portugese soon set a date, this Trial will be endgame and you would think the Portugese Judiciary would be keen to set a Trial date so they can close the case.

Course it is, they'll jump on any missing persons case even when the details don't tally. They are shameless, it's all me, me, me.

Whatever sort of parent gains hope that their child could be held captive by a paedophile.

One who knows their daughter isn't that's who.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 May - 18:10

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:Hi pennylane, I am just wondering if this is another ploy to prove Madeleine could be alive in view of the upcoming Trial .? I hope the Portugese soon set a date, this Trial will be endgame and you would think the Portugese Judiciary would be keen to set a Trial date so they can close the case.

Course it is, they'll jump on any missing persons case even when the details don't tally. They are shameless, it's all me, me, me.

Whatever sort of parent gains hope that their child could be held captive by a paedophile.

Oh without a doubt it's a ploy.

The upcoming trial is much anticipated, and let's hope the gruesome twosome are in for big trouble. They certainly fear Goncalo Amaral with every fiber of their being, and have pulled out all the stops to gag and ruin him; gravely underestimating that brave gentleman. Then there's Robert Murat, a very unwelcome blast from their dark past at a most inopportune time. More to come I think.....

I really hope this year signifies the beginning of the end for this grotesque TM circus. Methinks the McCanns have pee'd on the people and told them it's raining long enough. Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 912418
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 May - 18:18

pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:

The upcoming trial is much anticipated, and let's hope the gruesome twosome are in for big trouble. They certainly fear Goncalo Amaral with every fiber of their being, and have pulled out all the stops to gag and ruin him; gravely underestimating that brave gentleman. Then there's Robert Murat, a very unwelcome blast from their dark past at a most inopportune time. More to come I think.....

I really hope this year signifies the beginning of the end for this grotesque TM circus. Methinks the McCanns have pee'd on the people and told them it's raining long enough. Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 912418
Succinctly put pennylane.Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 May - 18:54

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:

I really hope this year signifies the beginning of the end of this grotesque TM circus. Methinks the McCanns have pee'd on the people and told them it's raining long enough. Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 912418
Succinctly put pennylane.Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 294124

Thank you Panda xx Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... 25346
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Wed 8 May - 21:40

I knew, but was depressed to have it confirmed, that the McCanns would have to comment on this horrible situation and relate it to their own. Three teenagers were snatched from a public place, at different times, in the same small area, and they have now been found in the same house. How does this equate with 3 siblings, of which the eldest was three, being left on their own in a holiday apartment, whilst their parents dined out?
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 9 May - 8:32

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 May - 9:34

Morning fred. when I looked at the photo of Kate with her Mother, I didn't think it was Mrs Healy what do you think?

Scroll down for more...

Anorak-8th May 2013-Madeleine Mccann gets dragged into the Amanda Berry story... HealysLPE_468x656Framed: Kate's parents Brian and Susan Healy believe plotters could be framing the couple

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495012/Kate-McCanns-mother-I-understand-children-left-alone.html#ixzz2SmZPf7h7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 9 May - 9:39

See the KM in Portugal topic; it's Susan Hubbard, not Susan Healy - easy mistake to make!!

Another photo of Ma Hubbard.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 May - 10:01

Morning NBY.....actually it's the Mailonline who made the mistake!!

Mrs McCann, accompanied by her mother Susan Healy, lit a candle for Maddie in the little church in Praia da Luz, Algarve where she prayed for her daughter's safe return before being comforted by locals"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321551/Kate-McCann-returns-Portuguese-resort-sixth-anniversary-daughter-Maddies-disappearance-reveals-renewed-hopes-finding-her.html#ixzz2SmfrdrdZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think someone ought to tell them , that is a glaring error.Which brings me to the question......why didn't Kate's Mother accompany her???? Also, I thought the Hubbards had gone back to Canada?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 May - 10:28

Iv'e just posted the error on Mailonline comments page.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down