Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet!

4 posters

Go down

Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Empty Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet!

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 May - 7:22

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Empty Re: Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet!

Post  wantthetruth Sun 26 May - 7:42

I got queasy just looking at that!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! Empty Re: Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet!

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 May - 7:45

wantthetruth wrote:I got queasy just looking at that!

I found it scary just watching it and on YouTube someone commented about the owners not expecting tragedies. I was appalled when I saw people doing and testing their own safety bars. Surely staff should be testing those? 400 feet up in a swing? No way would I ever be up there!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 May - 9:16

Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! 36898

There is NO WAY I would ever get on that, you would have to have nerves of steel Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! 294124

A few years ago I was staying in a Hotel in Las Vegas, can't remember the name . but it was very tall. There was an observation lounge near the top and a roundabout outside with carriages . Iv'e still got the Caricature a sketch artist drew of me....didn't do me any favoursLOL
anyway, while we were there a fault developed and it was over an hour before the people in the carriages could be rescued , can you imagine how they felt.!!!The ride was immediately closed down.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 May - 9:18

Panda wrote:Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! 36898

There is NO WAY I would ever get on that, you would have to have nerves of steel Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! 294124

A few years ago I was staying in a Hotel in Las Vegas, can't remember the name . but it was very tall. There was an observation lounge near the top and a roundabout outside with carriages . Iv'e still got the Caricature a sketch artist drew of me....didn't do me any favoursLOL
anyway, while we were there a fault developed and it was over an hour before the people in the carriages could be rescued , can you imagine how they felt.!!!The ride was immediately closed down.

Gordon Bennett! Fancy being stuck, dangling 400 feet up there if that Sky Screamer broke down! Yikes!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 May - 9:28

AnnaEsse wrote:

Gordon Bennett! Fancy being stuck, dangling 400 feet up there if that Sky Screamer broke down! Yikes!
Those chairs they are in don't look very safe do they.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 26 May - 9:32

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Those chairs they are in don't look very safe do they.!!!

No they doooooont! Sky Screamer World's highest swing ride at 400 feet! 463762
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 29 May - 14:21

Could you imagine being up there and it being very windy....can't understand why people like being scared shitless.....I prob would off had a heart attack...after I'd wet myself first with fright.

Going round in circles makes me feel queasy .

I remember going on smaller version 40 hears ago on blackheath common.......I was sick all the way round till it was time to get off.....looking at that one brings back the memory lol...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 29 May - 16:20

kitti wrote:Could you imagine being up there and it being very windy....can't understand why people like being scared shitless.....I prob would off had a heart attack...after I'd wet myself first with fright.

Going round in circles makes me feel queasy .

I remember going on smaller version 40 hears ago on blackheath common.......I was sick all the way round till it was time to get off.....looking at that one brings back the memory lol...
Kitti, I remember many years ago I went to a Funfair with my Sister, her son and my two boys, the youngest being about 5 yrs old. The Funfair was new to me and my Sister suggested that while the older Boys were on the Dodgems I take the youngest on one of those Ferris Wheels saying it goes around slowly. I held him on my lap and he was young enough to fall under the Bar , the Ferris Wheel went quite fast and I was terrified , kept yelling at the owner as we reached ground level to let me off but he thought I was joking. I finally got off safely and was promptly sick !!!! I won't tell you what I called my Sister.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down