Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder

Go down

Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Empty Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder

Post  pm Fri 16 Jan - 16:06

Leonor Cipriano amending testimony and says daughter was killed by uncle
January 16, 2009, 13:05

Leonor Cipriano changed her testimony concerning the disappearance of her daughter, in Portimão on the 12th of September 2004. In a witness statement that she signed at the prison of Odemira yesterday, Leonor Cipriano accuses her brother, João Manuel Domingos Cipriano, of being the author of the child’s death.

Beforehand, they intended to simulate an abduction and to send the child to Spain, in exchange for money. This process did not work according to plan and ended up being transformed into a homicide that was carried out by the child’s uncle.

The Public Ministry accuses the child’s mother and uncle of being the authors of Joana’s death and of entertaining an incestuous relationship and that Joana’s body, which remains missing, was dismembered.

Leonor Cipriano’s lawyer will make a statement this afternoon, after the testimony, which is eight pages long, is delivered at the Court of Faro.

This revelation is made on the day of the trial of alleged aggressions against Leonor Cipriano by Polícia Judiciária inspectors.

Joana’s mother, Leonor Cipriano, and her uncle, João Cipriano, have been condemned by the Supreme Court of Justice to 16 years in prison each, over the crimes of homicide and concealment of the child’s cadaver.

source: Lusa, 16.01.2009

+/-

+/-

by astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Empty Re: Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder

Post  pm Fri 16 Jan - 17:09

this break news was like a bomb here

this stupid women is lying since the first time and is making us citizens spending money on court and lawyer. while she is in prision eating a lot (she is daily bigger and very fat)

i hope the jury sent her again to prision and i hope someone force her to say where they put little Joana´s body!

With this confession in court she is proving that Amaral and the PJ team worked well

if she saw her brother murder without do nothing, she is also a murder

For you to have an idea of the PT comments:

Joana Cipriano's body was dismembered. Will this be what the McCanns did too? After reporting their daughter was missing, the McCanns did a lot of jogging while everyone else were looking for their daughter... Did anyone check the local bins along the McCanns' jogging route?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Empty Re: Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 9:33

What made her confess to this just now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 10:37

Allstar wrote:What made her confess to this just now?

Her lawyer beat her up as he was sick of her Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 10:38

she thinks that saying that was only her brother she will get a reduce in her jail years!

but she and her lawyer must read again our law!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 10:40

pm wrote:

she thinks that saying that was only her brother she will get a reduce in her jail years!

So Amaral and the other detectives are free to go then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 10:48

Standing Tall wrote:
pm wrote:

So Amaral and the other detectives are free to go then?

the court is not over yet, but now the monster changed her version!

i hope someone make her and her lawyer pay for the costs

i hope the judge give her more years at prision because of the lies!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:17

So basically this has backfired on the Macs? What a shame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 11:28

Dogwood wrote:So basically this has backfired on the Macs? What a shame.

the McCanns and the pro-team always tried to compared the 2 cases saying that 2 abductions happened in Algarve!

also, many times kate said that PJ tried to have her confession as they did with Leonor

they talked about Leonor as a viticm, inocent and sad person, only with the goal to speak against PJ, and mainly Amaral!

i had to read that PT was a 3th world country with no human rigths and without a law system!

Now, where is the pink one to compare again the 2 cases?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:37

This is great news Paula!!
Justice for little Joana.
Let's hope her disgusting mother now will reveal where Joana's body is so that the people who love her can lay her to rest xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:43

pm wrote:
Dogwood wrote:So basically this has backfired on the Macs? What a shame.

the McCanns and the pro-team always tried to compared the 2 cases saying that 2 abductions happened in Algarve!

also, many times kate said that PJ tried to have her confession as they did with Leonor

they talked about Leonor as a viticm, inocent and sad person, only with the goal to speak against PJ, and mainly Amaral!

i had to read that PT was a 3th world country with no human rigths and without a law system!

Now, where is the pink one to compare again the 2 cases?

I'll bet my annual salary the pink one will not comment on this one at all. Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Break news - Leonor Cipriano now says that Joana was murder Empty The Joana case

Post  pm Sun 18 Jan - 11:52

18 January 2009
The Joana case

by Francisco Moita Flores*

The lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, [the woman] who was condemned for, in complicity with her brother, murdering her daughter and concealing the cadaver in an unknown location, appeared this week with a sleazy trick to try to avoid the defeat that can already be perceived in this case that he leads against the PJ inspectors over alleged aggressions. He takes off his spectacular sunglasses and presents Leonor’s true confession.

As everyone knows, she made several confessions. But this is the true one. Says he. And I believe him, because the man has virtues that escape the common mortal, the main one being his merit to speak to spirits that are summoned during medium sessions. As a matter of fact, it was in that way, he says, that he knows beyond any doubt where Maddie is.

I must confess that I would believe with more conviction if, with such magisterial powers, which are not bestowed upon him by any law school or by the Lawyers’ Order, the man would render a bloody good service if by invoking the spirits he would tell us where Joana can be found, as he would serve his client much better and would appease so many people who worried about the end of the poor girl. Concerning the confession that was now presented, there is also one certainty: nobody will believe that it was obtained under torture. One cannot imagine that indescribable lawyer landing a slap on Leonor for her to tell the truth. Or another truth among the many truths, or maybe not, that she told throughout time.

I must also admit that the creature, who is a lawyer that is registered with the Order and everything, didn’t question her after this confession. If your brother did it and you are innocent, why didn’t you denounce him? Why were you unjustly stoned like a Magdalena, without your duties as a mother imposing on the cover-up and the complicity in such a barbarous crime that was committed by your brother? Did you at least ask him where he hid the body? If he was soiled with blood, why didn’t you take the clothes to the police? Didn’t you at least say where he killed her? And he killed her when you were about to sell her? Why didn’t you wait for some time, to see if the slave market went up? At least you’d make some money and then I, with my medium powers, would discover her whereabouts.

Of course he didn’t carry out this questioning. That’s something for the police, those lowly animals, who don’t think a rotten confession with clay feet is good enough, and who, being dirty animals, would rush to the brother and say: Look, your sister confessed. How is it now?

It’s plain to see that this chronicle is full of silliness. Of course it is. It couldn’t be otherwise when a trial becomes a session of stand-up comedy.

source: Correio da Manhã, 18.01.2009

* University teacher

+/-

+/-

by astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down