Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Sun 2 Jun - 18:19

I think it's very sad. And an indicator that Kate wasn't coping.

Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 2 Jun - 18:21

Molly wrote:I think it's very sad. And an indicator that Kate wasn't coping.

Seems like that to me. Still, I think Madeleine probably had a special time with her grandma.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  jeanmonroe on Sun 2 Jun - 19:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote: Mara Thon.

We've even had Grandma Healy wheeled out recently to add to the saga - she doesn't think there's enough coverage about Madeleine.

No wonder that Kate is on a different planet with a mother like that.

We must be thankful though that Motor Mouth Auntie Phil has been unusually quiet for some time.

Auntie Phil has since READ the 'files!
unlike the mccanns qc!
And as gerry once said 'things just don't stack up'


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sun 2 Jun - 19:44; edited 1 time in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 2 Jun - 19:20

In my opinion, I don't believe any of the McCann family had much time for Madeleine. When Madeleine first disappeared, I can't forget how both of her grandmas implied to the media, how badly Madeleine behaved, when Madeleine was only behaving like a normal child. Also what about the video where Gerry's mother said how uplifted her son was, now the fund was up and running. There was no mention of how she was missing Madeleine and how she wanted her found safe and well.

If Madeleine was as well loved by Gerry's mother and if she along with the rest of the family believed Madeleine had been taken, why didn't she get off her backside and go and look for her? None of this family, including the so called upset Auntie Phil, went to look for Madeleine. There was no excuse for this, all of them were able bodied, but even if they weren't, they could have made a valiant attempt to look for Madeleine. I'd love to know how much of Madeleine's fund money, this family has taken, to fund their own lifestyles.

If by chance Madeleine is found alive and well, she will certainly be asking her mother, father and the rest of her family, why none of them took the trouble to look for her when she disappeared. Madeleine will also ask them why did they use the fund money that was set up to find her, for anything but looking for her.

If it comes to light that Madeleine is not alive, her brother and sister, will undoubtedly ask their parents and the rest of the family, the questions Madeleine would have asked them.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Sun 2 Jun - 19:43

I did a brief refresher on mccanfiles/Philomena Mc Cann and here are some quotes from Auntie Phil. I highlighted in red some of the ones I hadn't noticed before. I wonder how she feels about those interviews now.

On the disappearance

5th May 2007

"It was hours before the local police turned up and we're talking about two bobbies that totally downplayed the incident"

"What 3 year old would wander off for hours on their own"?

"She was sleeping between her brother and sister"

"Gerry says that anything that's happened has been British led"

"You're leaving people with other folk that you don't know" (childcare facilities)

"It is obvious that someone with malicious intent went through that window and took Madeleine from the safety and security of her family"

"They want to search everything; they want to leave nothing unturned"

6th May

"It took 3 hours just to get a statement from Kate, and Kate is an extermely articulate young woman" (so articulate that GM had to sit in and touch her shoulder or give her a reassuring squeeze)

9th May

"They were going back to check into a locked apartment"

On being made "Elguidos"

7th September

"If you say that you killed Madeleine by accident; and then hid her; and then disposed of the body, errr... then we can guarantee you a two-year jail sentence or even less."

9th September


"The only protection it offers is that they're allowed to take legal representation in with then when they're being questioned by the police and the other thing that it does is that allows them not to answer questions in case they incriminate themselves. But that's not what Kate and Gerry want to do."

"Suddenly a dog can talk and says she smelled a death. How can that be when a British sniffer dog came out months after Madeleine's case."

"It's a new stage of moving forward but, errr... primarily the twins have to come first. Their development is crucial and Kate and Gerry are putting their needs before everything else, errm... the investigation will carry on but they have to get the t... twins settled at home. (on why they're returning home)"

10th September

"They are more than prepared to undergo more questioning."

"you're saying that they didn't answer 40 questions. That's certainly not coming from Kate and Gerry and I'd imagine if they refused, which I doubt, to answer questions they were either fatuous or spurious and contemptible. Therefore they probably felt that those questions were not at all justified"

"Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling?"

Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  almostgothic on Sun 2 Jun - 20:40

Philomena McCann on This Morning 07 September 2007:

Phillip: "The relationship between your family and the police, up until now, has appeared to be very good. They're been frustration and certainly a discussion that mistakes have been made but that aside you do seem to have had a good relationship with the police."

Philomena: "My brother's telling me, do not antagonise these people. The enquiry is in their hands, we have to work with these people, they are our best hope. You have to be very political with what you say about them but hey the gloves are off, these people are imbeciles."

She always came across as a loudmouth who spoke without engaging her brain, but the above remark from the repulsive Philomena will always ensure that I never have any sympathy for her at all.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

outrageous!

Post  Loopdaloop on Sun 2 Jun - 20:50

£1.75 for 10 posters!!

Their income last year was 306,393.

divided by 1.75 = 175,081.71

Multiplied by 10 = 175,0817 posters.

According to the world atlas (dated 27/11/2011) there are 2851 cities in the world with a population greater than 150,000.

That would equal 614 posters per city, with just a years worth of 'income'.
The number of posters would be greater than that baring in mind their markup.
If a child was not found with that sort of exposure, she would never be found.
(disregarding the fact that she never will be 'found')

I wonder what the 'donation' is by the news or tv for the Mccann's to grace their media outlet with their presence.




Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  fred on Sun 2 Jun - 23:32

almostgothic wrote:Philomena McCann on This Morning 07 September 2007:

Phillip: "The relationship between your family and the police, up until now, has appeared to be very good. They're been frustration and certainly a discussion that mistakes have been made but that aside you do seem to have had a good relationship with the police."

Philomena: "My brother's telling me, do not antagonise these people. The enquiry is in their hands, we have to work with these people, they are our best hope. You have to be very political with what you say about them but hey the gloves are off, these people are imbeciles."

She always came across as a loudmouth who spoke without engaging her brain, but the above remark from the repulsive Philomena will always ensure that I never have any sympathy for her at all.

She was a loudmouth, no bones about that, but she was also a puppet in the early days, I too have NO sympathy for her, she came across as such an awful person, with her terrible xenophobic remarks. I remember her In Lisbon airport trying to put up posters every where, then complaining when she was stopped, and "manhandled" out of the airport

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  weissnicht on Mon 3 Jun - 5:11

Very interesting, Thank you Molly. (Philomena quotes)

I don't understand this:

"Gerry says that anything that's happened has been British led"


Far as I know, Philomena is a teacher, in poor, beautiful Ullapool.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Jun - 8:48

fred wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Philomena McCann on This Morning 07 September 2007:

Phillip: "The relationship between your family and the police, up until now, has appeared to be very good. They're been frustration and certainly a discussion that mistakes have been made but that aside you do seem to have had a good relationship with the police."

Philomena: "My brother's telling me, do not antagonise these people. The enquiry is in their hands, we have to work with these people, they are our best hope. You have to be very political with what you say about them but hey the gloves are off, these people are imbeciles."

She always came across as a loudmouth who spoke without engaging her brain, but the above remark from the repulsive Philomena will always ensure that I never have any sympathy for her at all.

She was a loudmouth, no bones about that, but she was also a puppet in the early days, I too have NO sympathy for her, she came across as such an awful person, with her terrible xenophobic remarks. I remember her In Lisbon airport trying to put up posters every where, then complaining when she was stopped, and "manhandled" out of the airport

I suppose in Auntie Phil's eyes, sticking up posters in Lisbon Airport, constituted physically searching for Madeleine.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Jun - 9:14

weissnicht wrote:Very interesting, Thank you Molly. (Philomena quotes)

I don't understand this:

"Gerry says that anything that's happened has been British led"


Far as I know, Philomena is a teacher, in poor, beautiful Ullapool.

If Auntie Phil's behaviour in front of the media, is anything to go by, she must be a very poor teacher.

Her brother John was also a teacher, he gave up his teaching profession, to be a director of Madeleine's fund. I wonder why he resigned from his post as a teacher, when he became a director of the fund! Gerry's boss, Doug Skehan, who was also a director of the fund, didn't resign from his post in the medical profession.

John McCann and Doug Skehan, later resigned as directors of the fund.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Mon 3 Jun - 9:17

I think both Kate and Gerry sent the same message in every call out of PDL that night, the beginning of their campaign, they needed help from everyone/anyone because the Portuguese were doing nothing. That was the reason for Philomena's remark that everything was British led. They took advantage of anyone who offered a helping hand.

I'll agree readily, there's no excuse for Philomena's xenophobic remark however much it was planted in the earlier conversations. I think it's interesting what she said about "leaving nothing unturned" and that was on 5th, it suggests they already had their slogan and as early as 4th May. I think that's what I liked about Auntie Phil, she seemed to hide nothing.

The point is they used their families and friends shamelessly, there's that story of Pat Perkins calling the barman in a pub in Vilamoura begging him to help but when he spoke to someone in 5a he was told that everything was fine.

I suppose I wonder how everyone felt afterwards.

And now that same story is being fed in the media yet again, the Portuguese aren't doing anything. It's like nothing ever changes.

Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 3 Jun - 9:18

It's news to me that John McCann was ever a teacher.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/john-mccann/11/589/304

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Jun - 9:25

Molly wrote:I did a brief refresher on mccanfiles/Philomena Mc Cann and here are some quotes from Auntie Phil. I highlighted in red some of the ones I hadn't noticed before. I wonder how she feels about those interviews now.

On the disappearance

5th May 2007

"It was hours before the local police turned up and we're talking about two bobbies that totally downplayed the incident"

"What 3 year old would wander off for hours on their own"?

"She was sleeping between her brother and sister"

"Gerry says that anything that's happened has been British led"

"You're leaving people with other folk that you don't know" (childcare facilities)

"It is obvious that someone with malicious intent went through that window and took Madeleine from the safety and security of her family"

"They want to search everything; they want to leave nothing unturned"

6th May

"It took 3 hours just to get a statement from Kate, and Kate is an extermely articulate young woman" (so articulate that GM had to sit in and touch her shoulder or give her a reassuring squeeze)

9th May

"They were going back to check into a locked apartment"

On being made "Elguidos"

7th September

"If you say that you killed Madeleine by accident; and then hid her; and then disposed of the body, errr... then we can guarantee you a two-year jail sentence or even less."

9th September


"The only protection it offers is that they're allowed to take legal representation in with then when they're being questioned by the police and the other thing that it does is that allows them not to answer questions in case they incriminate themselves. But that's not what Kate and Gerry want to do."

"Suddenly a dog can talk and says she smelled a death. How can that be when a British sniffer dog came out months after Madeleine's case."

"It's a new stage of moving forward but, errr... primarily the twins have to come first. Their development is crucial and Kate and Gerry are putting their needs before everything else, errm... the investigation will carry on but they have to get the t... twins settled at home. (on why they're returning home)"

10th September

"They are more than prepared to undergo more questioning."

"you're saying that they didn't answer 40 questions. That's certainly not coming from Kate and Gerry and I'd imagine if they refused, which I doubt, to answer questions they were either fatuous or spurious and contemptible. Therefore they probably felt that those questions were not at all justified"

"Yes, I do think she's still alive. We have had no evidence contrary to that and as for cadaver dogs sniffing death on Kate; I mean, what is she? Lassie? Is she gonna speak to them and ask what they're smelling?"

Thanks for the information Molly. Auntie Phil did what she did best when she opened her mouth, before she engaged her brain. She dropped her brother in the mire and not for the first time, when she told the media what he told her, regarding the competence of the Portuguese police.

In one of her televised media interviews, where she appeared with her sister Patricia, she made a comment which showed her brother and sister-in-law, in a bad light. Patricia seemed to be furious when Auntie Phil made that remark, if the look she gave her was anything to go by.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  susible on Mon 3 Jun - 11:14

kathybelle wrote:

If Auntie Phil's behaviour in front of the media, is anything to go by, she must be a very poor teacher.

Her brother John was also a teacher, he gave up his teaching profession, to be a director of Madeleine's fund. I wonder why he resigned from his post as a teacher, when he became a director of the fund! Gerry's boss, Doug Skehan, who was also a director of the fund, didn't resign from his post in the medical profession.

John McCann and Doug Skehan, later resigned as directors of the fund.

Kathybelle, John McCann was never a teacher, he worked in Pharmaceuticals

Sorry, just saw NBY's link to John McCann's linkedin account, showing that he was not a teacher.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  weissnicht on Mon 3 Jun - 14:06

susible wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

If Auntie Phil's behaviour in front of the media, is anything to go by, she must be a very poor teacher.

Her brother John was also a teacher, he gave up his teaching profession, to be a director of Madeleine's fund. I wonder why he resigned from his post as a teacher, when he became a director of the fund! Gerry's boss, Doug Skehan, who was also a director of the fund, didn't resign from his post in the medical profession.

John McCann and Doug Skehan, later resigned as directors of the fund.

Kathybelle, John McCann was never a teacher, he worked in Pharmaceuticals

Sorry, just saw NBY's link to John McCann's linkedin account, showing that he was not a teacher.


Yep, connected to the company in Huelva, far as I remember.

Thanks Molly :) (british led)

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Mon 3 Jun - 15:00

kathybelle wrote:

Thanks for the information Molly. Auntie Phil did what she did best when she opened her mouth, before she engaged her brain. She dropped her brother in the mire and not for the first time, when she told the media what he told her, regarding the competence of the Portuguese police.

In one of her televised media interviews, where she appeared with her sister Patricia, she made a comment which showed her brother and sister-in-law, in a bad light. Patricia seemed to be furious when Auntie Phil made that remark, if the look she gave her was anything to go by.

I've done some searching, Kathybelle but can't find that video. But I found the one where the "twins hadn't been told". Poor auntie Phil.

Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 3 Jun - 15:46

Molly wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Thanks for the information Molly. Auntie Phil did what she did best when she opened her mouth, before she engaged her brain. She dropped her brother in the mire and not for the first time, when she told the media what he told her, regarding the competence of the Portuguese police.

In one of her televised media interviews, where she appeared with her sister Patricia, she made a comment which showed her brother and sister-in-law, in a bad light. Patricia seemed to be furious when Auntie Phil made that remark, if the look she gave her was anything to go by.

I've done some searching, Kathybelle but can't find that video. But I found the one where the "twins hadn't been told". Poor auntie Phil.

I can recall a video with Patricia sitting next to her mother Eileen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  tanszi on Mon 3 Jun - 17:02

imo Auntie Phil was only repeating what she had been told by her brother and she took up the gauntlet looking for her niece. jimo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Jun - 19:38

Molly wrote:I think both Kate and Gerry sent the same message in every call out of PDL that night, the beginning of their campaign, they needed help from everyone/anyone because the Portuguese were doing nothing. That was the reason for Philomena's remark that everything was British led. They took advantage of anyone who offered a helping hand.

I'll agree readily, there's no excuse for Philomena's xenophobic remark however much it was planted in the earlier conversations. I think it's interesting what she said about "leaving nothing unturned" and that was on 5th, it suggests they already had their slogan and as early as 4th May. I think that's what I liked about Auntie Phil, she seemed to hide nothing.

The point is they used their families and friends shamelessly, there's that story of Pat Perkins calling the barman in a pub in Vilamoura begging him to help but when he spoke to someone in 5a he was told that everything was fine.

I suppose I wonder how everyone felt afterwards.

And now that same story is being fed in the media yet again, the Portuguese aren't doing anything. It's like nothing ever changes.


I find it very insulting that anyone could insinuate that the Portuguese did nothing. The Portuguese police, had their leave and rest days cancelled, when news of Madeleine's disappearance broke. They then searched for Madeleine, day and night and were joined by the locals from PDL who stayed off work for more than a week to help in the search for Madeleine, as well as holidaymakers, who gave up their leisure activities to search for Madeleine.

The McCanns gave up nothing, they carried on with their leisure activities, which included jogging, playing tennis, going for beach walks

The PJ and the Portuguese police, were hindered by the McCanns and their friends from day one, with their changes of stories and their packs of lies. Not only that, the PJ and the Portuguese police, were face with criticism from the UK, thanks to Philomena McCann and other members of the McCanns family, spreading their venom in the UK.

Regarding the McCanns asking everyone for help, because the Portuguese were doing nothing, I wonder why they refused help from the child protection officer Mark Williams-Thomas and a British social worker who lived and worked in PDL. Mark Williams-Thomas flew out to Portugal within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance. The British social worker was also at the McCanns side within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance.

I feel nothing but contempt, for the McCanns, their family and the 'high profile people' within the British Government who protected the McCanns and are still protecting them, with no thought for the plight little Madeleine found herself in, thanks to her parents cruel behaviour.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Jun - 20:05

Molly wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Thanks for the information Molly. Auntie Phil did what she did best when she opened her mouth, before she engaged her brain. She dropped her brother in the mire and not for the first time, when she told the media what he told her, regarding the competence of the Portuguese police.

In one of her televised media interviews, where she appeared with her sister Patricia, she made a comment which showed her brother and sister-in-law, in a bad light. Patricia seemed to be furious when Auntie Phil made that remark, if the look she gave her was anything to go by.

I've done some searching, Kathybelle but can't find that video. But I found the one where the "twins hadn't been told". Poor auntie Phil.

Hi Molly

The media interview, that Philomena and Patricia took part in, was on a television breakfast programme. Philomena wasn't making derogatory remarks about Gerry and Kate, she accidently contradicted something that they had told the media. This caused Patricia to give her 'that look.'

Kate's mother did a similar thing, when she told the media, regarding Kate wanting the telephone number of the Merseyside Priest, who officiated at her marriage to Gerry.

Mrs Healy said, Kate phoned her to tell her Madeleine had disappeared and when she asked for the telephone number of the Merseyside Priest, she asked her Why? Mrs Healy said, Kate said she wanted the Priest to fly over to PDL as soon as possible. Mrs Healy then said, that she couldn't understand why her daughter wanted the Priest to fly over to PDL, because her daughter and son-in-law, were not regular church attenders.

Mrs Healy has since changed her stance, she now says her daughter and son-in-law, are devout Catholics. Mrs Healy obviously forgot what she told the media, shortly after Madeleine disappeared.



kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Sat 8 Jun - 16:52

kathybelle wrote: I find it very insulting that anyone could insinuate that the Portuguese did nothing. The Portuguese police, had their leave and rest days cancelled, when news of Madeleine's disappearance broke. They then searched for Madeleine, day and night and were joined by the locals from PDL who stayed off work for more than a week to help in the search for Madeleine, as well as holidaymakers, who gave up their leisure activities to search for Madeleine.

The McCanns gave up nothing, they carried on with their leisure activities, which included jogging, playing tennis, going for beach walks

The PJ and the Portuguese police, were hindered by the McCanns and their friends from day one, with their changes of stories and their packs of lies. Not only that, the PJ and the Portuguese police, were face with criticism from the UK, thanks to Philomena McCann and other members of the McCanns family, spreading their venom in the UK.

Regarding the McCanns asking everyone for help, because the Portuguese were doing nothing, I wonder why they refused help from the child protection officer Mark Williams-Thomas and a British social worker who lived and worked in PDL. Mark Williams-Thomas flew out to Portugal within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance. The British social worker was also at the McCanns side within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance.

I feel nothing but contempt, for the McCanns, their family and the 'high profile people' within the British Government who protected the McCanns and are still protecting them, with no thought for the plight little Madeleine found herself in, thanks to her parents cruel behaviour.

Well said, Kathybelle. The McCanns or their supporters don't seem to spare a thought for anyone but themselves. There are a lot of damaged lives that rarely get a mention. In fairness the Portuguese were exemplary in their reaction and I'm glad Amaral is fighting back.

Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 9 Jun - 10:00

Molly wrote:
kathybelle wrote: I find it very insulting that anyone could insinuate that the Portuguese did nothing. The Portuguese police, had their leave and rest days cancelled, when news of Madeleine's disappearance broke. They then searched for Madeleine, day and night and were joined by the locals from PDL who stayed off work for more than a week to help in the search for Madeleine, as well as holidaymakers, who gave up their leisure activities to search for Madeleine.

The McCanns gave up nothing, they carried on with their leisure activities, which included jogging, playing tennis, going for beach walks

The PJ and the Portuguese police, were hindered by the McCanns and their friends from day one, with their changes of stories and their packs of lies. Not only that, the PJ and the Portuguese police, were face with criticism from the UK, thanks to Philomena McCann and other members of the McCanns family, spreading their venom in the UK.

Regarding the McCanns asking everyone for help, because the Portuguese were doing nothing, I wonder why they refused help from the child protection officer Mark Williams-Thomas and a British social worker who lived and worked in PDL. Mark Williams-Thomas flew out to Portugal within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance. The British social worker was also at the McCanns side within hours of learning about Madeleine's disappearance.

I feel nothing but contempt, for the McCanns, their family and the 'high profile people' within the British Government who protected the McCanns and are still protecting them, with no thought for the plight little Madeleine found herself in, thanks to her parents cruel behaviour.

Well said, Kathybelle. The McCanns or their supporters don't seem to spare a thought for anyone but themselves. There are a lot of damaged lives that rarely get a mention. In fairness the Portuguese were exemplary in their reaction and I'm glad Amaral is fighting back.

Good morning Molly

The McCanns must hold some secret, for them to be able to twist not only the Government round their little fingers, but the media. The media have been silenced by the McCanns and this is something the Royal family haven't achieved.

The newspapers can print anything they like about members of the Royal Family, even down right lies, without fear of retribution, but it appears that they cannot print anything, that show the McCanns in a bad light, even if it is the truth.

Goncalo Amaral's book cannot be translated into English, then published and sold in the UK, even though the McCanns lost their court case, when they tried to permanently ban his book.

I have never understood why the book has never been translated into English and never been on sale in any other country, especially Portugal and Spain. Especially when the contents of the book can be read online and listened to on 'You Tube'.

Kate McCanns book of filth and lies, is on sale anywhere, even in Portugal. She said some terrible things about Goncalo Amaral, using choice language, then she went over to Portugal to promote her book and was treated like some kind of a celebrity. Why?

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Molly on Sun 9 Jun - 11:27

It's my feeling that one person was there from the off who had links with both the government and the media. I feel it hinges on the real activities on that first week in May.

And the systematic "smear campaign" against the Portuguese had begun on the night of 3rd.

I don't believe the publishers can act until after the outcome of the latest court action that keeps getting deferred.


Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  kathybelle on Sun 9 Jun - 12:24

Molly wrote:It's my feeling that one person was there from the off who had links with both the government and the media. I feel it hinges on the real activities on that first week in May.

And the systematic "smear campaign" against the Portuguese had begun on the night of 3rd.

I don't believe the publishers can act until after the outcome of the latest court action that keeps getting deferred.


Hi Molly

I hope that the court case is not deferred again and the McCanns are forced to appear in person at the court and not by video link. Goncalo Amaral, wants to put the McCanns in the witness stand and he should be allowed to do so.

Over the past 6yrs Dr Amaral has had some unfair cr*p slung at him, by the child neglecting, lying, money grabbing, McCanns, their family, friends and the UK media. It's about time he was able to put the record straight.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: MONEY GRUBBING, AGAIN!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:10


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum