Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand divorced Wife over text message

Go down

Russell Brand divorced Wife over text message Empty Russell Brand divorced Wife over text message

Post  Panda Tue 16 Jul - 7:44

Katy Perry: Russell Brand divorced me over text message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getty Images

Katy Perry has kept details of her private life under wraps, following her shock split from Russell Brand in 2011.

But the Firework singer has decided it's time to reveal all about her failed relationship.

Katy plays cover girl for the new issue of Vogue magazine, in which she has confirmed that Russell broke up with her over text message.

Katy says: "He's a very smart man, a magical man and I was in love with him when I married him.

"Let's just say I haven't heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me December 31, 2011."

Ouchy,

Katy and Russell were married for 14 months after tying the knot in India.

Getty Images

Speaking about their struggling relationship, Katy adds: "I have to claim my own responsibility in things. I do admit that I was on the road a lot. Although I invited him time and time again, and I tried to come home as much as I possibly could.

"At first when I met him he wanted an equal, and I think a lot of times strong men do want an equal, but then they get that equal and they're like, "I can't handle it."

"He didn't like the atmosphere of me being the boss on tour. So that was really hurtful. I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't necessarily disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day.

"I let go and I was like, "This isn't because of me; this is beyond me." So I have moved on from that.'

Asked about her feelings for Russell now, Katy added: "It's over ... I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him. All I can say about that relationship is that he's got a beautiful mind.

"Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."

=================

Iv'e never liked Russell Brand so think Katy is well rid of him.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Russell Brand divorced Wife over text message Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Russell Brand divorced Wife over text message Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum