Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Car Crash That Is Twitter

+7
dutchclogs
jeanmonroe
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
wjk
susible
almostgothic
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Car Crash That Is Twitter

Post  weissnicht Mon 22 Jul - 20:43

Iris wrote:There's obviously something big going down, because the #mccann hashtag on Twitter is in complete meltdown right now.  Normally it's a mess anyway, it is worse than being in a schoolyard, and poor wee Madeleine seldom even gets a mention anymore.  But now it is a total wreck.  Pros and Antis are outing each other left, right and centre.  Pros turning on pros, antis turning on antis.  It is really ugly and shocking to watch.    It is also very sad that people can't be trusted to behave themselves in an unregulated environment.
I haven't read in mccann # for years, it was so rude, nasty, vile and full of hatred that I gave up. I post to that #, but actually never read.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Mon 22 Jul - 20:52

I'm completely addicted to Twitter (not just #mccann) but because of the childish, pathetic squabbles on #mccann was going to stop posting. But I think that the mc supporters will take over with their crap so if just links to sites with real facts, videos etc are posted we must keep going. There may be the odd newbie who will look at some of these links.

The supporters have never really been rude to me, but I tend to ignore them, but sometimes respond to a 'genuine' question. Mostly they just argue and must put most folk off, so I think maybe it's important that we do direct folk to the sites with good info on the case.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :
The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 22 Jul - 21:32

The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 944533 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Jul - 21:42

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 2h
@anotherviv

You are forgetting I spent years as an Anti, which has given me an excellent insight in to how Antis operate #mccann

Clearly thinks she's some sort of Christian Missionary from the land of the Heathen Pygmies or something. That's the level of mentality on that thread. The Car Crash That Is Twitter - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2