Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

+17
tigger
almostgothic
the slave
Krisy22
Christine
ann_chovey
mossman
Karen
Bebootje
frencheuropean
dutchclogs
interested
whatsupdoc
blackrose
Lioned
wjk
mollydog
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Empty Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

Post  the slave Thu 17 Oct - 9:20

We have several versions now. English, German, Dutch. All with their own little gems.
Give 'em enough rope ........
I'm more hopeful than at any time during the past six years.
Gerry is losing his cockiness, Kate looks haunted.
I reckon the fat lady is warming up in the wings.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Empty Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

Post  almostgothic Thu 17 Oct - 10:00

I watched the German version just before going to bed - I was very tired and had the sound off (can't stand their voices).
So bearing that in mind, here's a few random recollections:

The Gruesomes were doing a lot of smiling.

Smithman was wearing specs - did I see that right?

Wilkins wrong side of road - ditto?

There was one segment that stood out for me, even with only visual images to go on.
It seemed that a really big deal was being made over MO offering to do the check - he was insistent - KM seemed puzzled at his insistence.
It looked like he was, in a sly and subtle way, being thrown under the bus.
My final thought, before my eyelids drooped for the last time, was that MO, if he hasn't already done so, should get lawyered up and head for the cop shop .....
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 17 Oct - 10:03

Christine wrote:Since I have a Dutch (Belgian) website about Maddie, where I only put videos and translations on of English articles (I don't spout my opinion on there), I was asked last week by Eva Janik, a Dutch woman with a tv-programm on sunday afternoons, to appear in their programm. When they learned I was anti McCann they said they would look for someone else. I watched it last sunday and they indeed had a reporter on who interviewed the McCanns a few years ago and was full of praise of them :(
Well, I'm going to try and contact Nico v.d. Dries to see what he thinks. At least he's mentioned the dogs.

There was another Dutch detective involved once Strongwood I believe. Soon after 3/5 money was collected via Hyves. A sort of Facebook here. He went to Portugal and arrived at the conclusion (this is way before the dogs) that she was dead.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 17 Oct - 10:05

almostgothic wrote:I watched the German version just before going to bed - I was very tired and had the sound off (can't stand their voices).

There was one segment that stood out for me, even with only visual images to go on.
It seemed that a really big deal was being made over MO offering to do the check - he was insistent - KM seemed puzzled at his insistence.
My final thought, before my eyelids drooped for the last time, was that MO, if he hasn't already done so, should get lawyered up and head for the cop shop .....
Smith an was specifically not wearing specs. Iirc that was one of the reasons Smith knew it wasn't Murat.

What a tangled web!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 17 Oct - 10:29

almostgothic wrote:I watched the German version just before going to bed - I was very tired and had the sound off (can't stand their voices).

I thought that MO has said (perhaps in his rogatory statement), that he did his check at 9 pm and was surprised that McCann insisted on doing another one himself so shortly afterwards. If true, this would mean that Kate should have been doing her check at 9.30 pm, not 10 pm.

What a tangled web.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 17 Oct - 12:09

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/302103

Very interesting interview with Peter R. de Vries in Holland, Dutch most famous crime reporter: comments on Crimewatch,  speaking of a possible hidden agenda of the program and "making wind". Thanks to Cuddlecat MCF:

He thinks there's a double agenda and that this show was made with another goal
There's an old trick called "making wind"
He then refers to the telephone analisys which were not mentioned
and he thinks the show was made so that some people would expose themselves through making phonecalls
before, during or after the show, in which they expose themselves (phonetaps)

Redwood played his part very well

He bases himself on Amaral's book in which JT's sighting was doubted from the early beginning
Too much of her statements didn't add up
and the second sighting of the Smith's was already seen as very important
It's a good book that also shows that it are the English that made some mistakes

The 2 efits are childish ridiculous, how can they expect that 6 years on someone can remember anything, looking at these efits which are totally different but 1 and the same person
It's ridiculous and can't be taken serious

Then the fragment with Kate
There's the suggenstion the parents could have anything to do with it
Think it's very strange shat someones first thought is abduction, it wouldn't come to his mind as the first possibillity
He also think it's strange that the window is mentioned as point of entry

The book mentioned that the blinds were only to be opened from the inside and that the only fingerprints found on the window were that of Kates, in a position that showed that she opened them

He doesn't want to say they are guilty but doesn't discount it
Statistics also show this
and he has seen better actors then they are

They probably found her and acted in panic, once set in motion, there was no way back

Then back to the Smith sighting
No mention in the show that Smith recognised GM when coming down of the airplane stairs holding his son
Smith is a doctor and highly credible
It all is in Amarals book but no word about it in the show, they must think we are fools and that noone in the world has read the book

The show was a trap for the abductor/parents

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/302103
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 17 Oct - 12:56

Thanks annabel that's brilliant! OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF - Page 2 307691 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 17 Oct - 13:08

thanks Annabel, very interesting. So people can see beyond face value. excellent.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum