Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella

3 posters

Go down

Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Empty Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 16:01

I had a good look and couldn't find the original thread....Saatchi is a bit of a s*** isn't he.Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella 294124 

Charles Saatchi legal case 'to reveal truth about reason for divorce' from Nigella Lawson

Charles Saatchi sends legal letter to lawyers acting for Nigella Lawson containing claims about her behaviour

saatchi

Charles Saatchi and Nigella Lawson pictured before their marriage ended Photo: REX

Gordon Rayner
By Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter

7:00AM BST 26 Oct 2013

Charles Saatchi has threatened legal proceedings against his ex-wife Nigella Lawson in a case which could lift the lid on what he says are the reasons for their divorce.

Sources close to Mr Saatchi say “the truth” about the couple’s infamous bust-up at a London restaurant, which led to their separation, has yet to emerge, and that it will “paint the incident in an entirely different light” when it does.

A letter sent to Miss Lawson’s solicitors by lawyers acting for Mr Saatchi makes a series of allegations about the TV cook’s behaviour.

It is understood that Mr Saatchi could issue a writ against his ex-wife in the High Court as early as next week.

Mr Saatchi, who accepted a caution for assault after he was photographed with his hand around his wife’s throat, is said to be “determined” that the reason they were arguing becomes public.

Related Articles
Lurid allegations regarding Nigella split send lawyers on the warpath
03 Oct 2013
Saatchi's lift home after another dinner with Trinny
25 Sep 2013
Lord Saatchi: no-one knows what happens in a marriage 'until someone installs CCTV in people's bedrooms'
08 Sep 2013

A source close to Mr Saatchi said: “Charles has been portrayed as the villain in all of this but there is far more to it than meets the eye.

“Nigella has not given her version of what caused the argument and her silence speaks volumes.

“When she and Charles got together following the death of her first husband John Diamond, she gave him certain assurances and on the day they argued in the restaurant he found out she had not stuck to those assurances.

“Since then information has come to light that Charles sees as confirming the reason he was upset with Nigella in the restaurant.”

The nature of that information is set out in a legal letter sent by Mr Saatchi’s solicitors Rollingsons to Miss Lawson’s solicitors, BCL Burton Copeland, earlier this month.

The Daily Telegraph has been made aware of the contents of the letter, which was sent on Oct 17.

The solicitor to whom it was addressed said last night: “It would be inappropriate for me to comment.”

When Mr Saatchi accepted a police caution for assault in June he said he had agreed to the police action because it was preferable to being investigated by the police for weeks.

But he did not apologise for grabbing his wife by the throat and tweaking her nose in the couple’s favourite restaurant, Scott's, in Mayfair.

The couple ended their 10-year marriage on July 31 in a hearing that lasted just 70 seconds, and which neither of them attended.

Miss Lawson, 53, petitioned for divorce on the grounds of 70-year-old Mr Saatchi’s “unreasonable behaviour” and on the grounds that the marriage had “irretrievably broken down”.

She signed a “statement of truth” in which she answered “not applicable” to a question on whether the respondent’s behaviour had affected her health.

Neither party made financial claims on the other, and Miss Lawson moved out of the family home the day after the row in Scott’s.

Mr Saatchi has since been photographed holding hands with a new female companion at the same restaurant.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Empty Re: Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella

Post  Guest Sat 26 Oct - 18:16

This is the original topic.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t23763-nigella-lawson-attacked-by-husband-at-restaurant?highlight=nigella

I take it that Nigella never took up Lioned's offer of a home!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Empty Re: Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 18:31

Thanks NBY, he's a creep isn't he, Nigella never asked for a Penny, they paid their own divorce costs , he is enjoying female company , yet he wants to show her up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 26 Oct - 18:33

Well i am still hopeful nby.

Meanwhile saatchi thinks hes found an excuse for throttling his wife !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 18:53

Lioned wrote:Well i am still hopeful nby.

Meanwhile saatchi thinks hes found an excuse for throttling his wife !  
"Hell hath no fury like a Woman scorned"....in this case it's a fella Lioned.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 26 Oct - 19:44

I just have to somehow convince Mrs L of the advantages of having a good looking buxom wench in the kitchen.Trouble is Mrs L already fits that category so i need to think of something else as well. Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella 303636 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sat 26 Oct - 19:53

Lioned wrote:I just have to somehow convince Mrs L of the advantages of having a good looking buxom wench in the kitchen.Trouble is Mrs L already fits that category so i need to think of something else as well.  Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella 303636 

Oh Lioned what a lovely thing to say ...Mrs L would be well proud of you I am sure.Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella 307691 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 26 Oct - 20:20

I think we have got to the age when i am allowed to indulge in my fantasies and She doesn't really care. Saatchi legal case to reveal truth about divorce from Nigella 25346 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Oct - 8:45

Is there someone whom Mrs L is hoping will join the household along with Nigella?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 27 Oct - 13:46

Well i could try asking Gordon Ramsey i suppose then neither of us will ever need to cook again !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 27 Oct - 15:15

Maybe she was wacking him with her rolling pin ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Oct - 15:27

Well , bet he wont find Trinny Woodall a pushover . She has a beautiful face but always comes over a bit masculine to me.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down