Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire

+2
AnnaEsse
Lioned
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Empty Re: 4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire

Post  Claudia79 Tue 12 Nov - 15:55

Well, I'm scared of butterflies. Should I demand they are extinct or forbidden to fly? And I dislike bats too. Once Black offered me one as a present.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Empty Re: 4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire

Post  Panda Tue 12 Nov - 16:10

Claudia79 wrote:Well, I'm scared of butterflies. Should I demand they are extinct or forbidden to fly? And I dislike bats too. Once Black offered me one as a present.
Whose Black? don't be facetious Claudia, butterflies can't hurt you , but some dogs do need training and are vicious.4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Nov - 16:12

I wouldn't want them flapping round my face though!

Yes I agree, Panda. I'm not anti dog just anti thoughtless owners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 12 Nov - 16:21

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Well, I'm scared of butterflies. Should I demand they are extinct or forbidden to fly? And I dislike bats too. Once Black offered me one as a present.
Whose Black? don't be facetious Claudia, butterflies can't hurt you , but some dogs do need training and are vicious.4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 294124 
Well, bats can carry diseases that can kill you.
Some humans too. Should we muzzle them all as a precaution?
Black was my cat.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Tue 12 Nov - 19:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree with you there, saloongirl.

However, owners should train their dogs when they're off the leash in parks or open spaces not to charge headlong at strangers.

This is something that I find terrifying - though I accept that the dogs may be friendly - and it restricts the places to which I can go.  

4-year old girl killed by dog in Leicestershire - Page 2 23324 

I can imagine how frightening that must be for you. I never let my dogs charge at people and always put them on the lead if I see children coming, I do my best to be a responsible owner but children and their parents need to take responsibility too
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2