Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk

+13
Lioned
almostgothic
Ireland
Panda
margaret
jay2001
Annabel
tanszi
mossman
AnnaEsse
kitti
frencheuropean
interested
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Empty Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk

Post  interested Thu 14 Nov - 23:59

She speaks of the "horrific trauma", "sleep deprived"; all she wants to do is "disappear". It's all about her - you would almost think she is the victim. The article is online, the Mirror, dated 14 November, 2013.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Empty Re: Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk

Post  Guest Fri 15 Nov - 0:07

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-mccann-2793227

There will be a run on sick buckets again when this is duplicated in the other tabloids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Empty Re: Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk

Post  tanszi Fri 15 Nov - 0:51

Like I care how sleep deprived she is, they brought it on themselves. next we ll be hearing about the deprived sex life again, really I don't want to know. hey Kate if it wasn't for the dogs, id be wondering about what sleep deprivation your precious daughter was encountering.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann reveals she is "exhausted" - Mirror.co.uk Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 6:03

This is yet another ploy invented by Clarence to give credence to the claim that Amaral's Book caused the family ill health , I really do feel sorry for the Portugese Judiciary and population having to read this crap . How the Hell can you have a route the Abductor took when you havn't even found one????

I think we should complain to the Mirror about this .

Kate and Gerry, you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this garbage to be priinted , Kate, the only reason you can't sleep at night is because you have told so many lies.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 15 Nov - 6:52

Panda wrote:
This is yet another ploy invented by Clarence to give credence to the claim that Amaral's Book caused the family ill health , I really do feel sorry for the Portugese Judiciary and population having to read this crap . How the Hell can you have a route the Abductor took when you havn't even found one????

Kate and Gerry, you should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this garbage to be priinted , Kate, the only reason you can't sleep at night is because you have told so many lies.
I'm with you there, Panda. Kate McCann was sleeping well just 5 days after Madeleine disappeared, as she told listeners on Woman's Hour.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 7:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I'm with you there, Panda. Kate McCann was sleeping well just 5 days after Madeleine disappeared, as she told listeners on Woman's Hour.
Morning AnnaEsse, I don't sleep very well but after 6 and a half years and all that running around giving interviews about her book , Kate is going to have a hard time convincing any Jury (will this case have one ?) that her health suffered. Also , she complains about Press intrusion , the twins will not fail to see this yet she says Amaral's book affected them.!!! If I was a member of the Mirror I would certainly comments on this article. Do we know when the next Trial Date is due? I hope the Judiciairy does not grant them "assistente " status so they can guide their witnesses. Notice how none of the Tapas Group so far have appeared.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 15 Nov - 7:18

Kate cannot sleep with worry about what the new investigation might uncover. Yet she bravely made it to a gala dinner.

I notice the efit, the man SY are anxious to rule in or out, is not on the front of the article. Some wonderfully unhelpful map instead. Then only one efit, the least unlike Gerry.

It's beyond tiresome, completely transparent at this stage.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 7:35

mossman wrote:Kate cannot sleep with worry about what the new investigation might uncover.  Yet she bravely made it to a gala dinner.

I notice the efit, the man SY are anxious to rule in or out, is not on the front of the article.  Some wonderfully unhelpful map instead.  Then only one efit, the least unlike Gerry.

It's beyond tiresome, completely transparent at this stage.  
Morning Mossman, what must their Friends and Family think of them now??? Are the Tapas Group steering clear and that is why they would not act as Witnesses. You know that old saying...you can fool all of the people some of the time .............. Had they not been so greedy for money by setting up the Fund within 12 days(how could they know Madeleine would not be found in the interim?) they never employed any organisation experienced in searching for missing children and earned more than £3 million including the Book sales. They even had the gall to sell holiday packs to Holidaymakers travelling in Europe for them to pin on trees or walls.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 15 Nov - 8:37

Hi panda. As the saying goes you find your true friends in times of crisis.

There is a tone of desperation to that article, it left me with an uneasy feeling.

I hope the friends and family are keeping a close eye on Kate. She has two other children and is under immense strain quite obviously.

No sign of Gerry ?  Too busy perhaps. It was a huge undertaking for her, appearing like that, given the current circumstances. She looks terrified in the photograph.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 8:51

mossman wrote:Hi panda.  As the saying goes you find your true friends in times of crisis.

There is a tone of desperation to that article, it left me with an uneasy feeling.

I hope the friends and family are keeping a close eye on Kate.  She has two other children and is under immense strain quite obviously.

No sign of Gerry ?   Too busy perhaps.  It was a huge undertaking for her, appearing like that, given the current circumstances.  She looks terrified in the photograph.  
I have no sympathy mossman, Kate doesn't have to do anything , except care for the twins. By becoming Ambassador for missing children she has an interest and if she is not sleeping it is because of fear that at last the Mccanns made a big mistake when they sued Amaral , which is the reason they tried to do a deal with him . The twins are now 8 yrs old, probably get a lot of talk in school about their Parents , don't they deserve consideration? I don't know if they are still Wards of Court ,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Nov - 9:00

The twins were never wards of court.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 9:12

Iris wrote:The twins were never wards of court.
Sorry Iris, I meant Madeleine and just wondered if she is still a Ward of Court. Rumour was it would mean the McCanns could get info and if they were charged the Court would take over searching for her, can't see that somehow.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 15 Nov - 9:18

Someone who is exhausted can't run a marathon and finish with a big smile.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 15 Nov - 9:35

neither can they attend a Gala dinner. exhausted means you cannot get out of bed. No really I know I sound harsh ive had it of the me me me going on. she doesn't look terrified to me, and she didn't look terrified in the photo of her doing her MIssing People appeal. the dinner would have gone on ahead without her, if she didn't attend.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 15 Nov - 9:59

Panda wrote:

To assume they should be ashamed is to assume they posses a conscience, Panda.
Their timeline scribbled on Madeleine's book dispelled that scenario.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Nov - 11:31

Was she exhausted when she was trying to find out "who these people are, hiding behind computer screens, criticising us"?  Is she exhausted from trying to find people to sue?  Perhaps it's jet lag from all the flying about between the UK and Lisbon that she does, knowing full well that the court won't let her address it on a whim.  Or maybe she's exhausted from all that jewellery and make-up shopping and visits to the hairdressers, poor thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 15 Nov - 11:37

Bet Madeleine was exhausted when she was crying for 1 1/4 hours on the 1st may.

Still never mind eh, this isn't about Madeleine is it....it's about HER...always has been.

Poor Madeleine.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 11:40

Iris wrote:Was she exhausted when she was trying to find out "who these people are, hiding behind computer screens, criticising us"?  Is she exhausted from trying to find people to sue?  Perhaps it's jet lag from all the flying about between the UK and Lisbon that she does, knowing full well that the court won't let her address it on a whim.  Or maybe she's exhausted from all that jewellery and make-up shopping and visits to the hairdressers, poor thing.
Don't forget Iris, Kate gave up her job (too embarassed to go back to the Surgery I guess) to help the Detectives, obviously her input helped because of the avalanche of suspects Alpha are checking out. Remind me.....did they ever find anyone? Dave said something about an area, that's all I can remember.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 15 Nov - 12:02

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:Was she exhausted when she was trying to find out "who these people are, hiding behind computer screens, criticising us"?  Is she exhausted from trying to find people to sue?  Perhaps it's jet lag from all the flying about between the UK and Lisbon that she does, knowing full well that the court won't let her address it on a whim.  Or maybe she's exhausted from all that jewellery and make-up shopping and visits to the hairdressers, poor thing.
Don't forget Iris, Kate gave up her job (too embarassed to go back to the Surgery I guess) to help the Detectives, obviously her input helped because of the avalanche of suspects  Alpha  are checking out.  Remind me.....did they ever find anyone? Dave said something about an area, that's all I can remember.
Dave Edgar said he was sure that Madeleine was being held in a "hellish lair" in one of the "lawless villages" close to Praia da Luz! Stupid man!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 15 Nov - 12:13

Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:Hi panda.  As the saying goes you find your true friends in times of crisis.

I hope the friends and family are keeping a close eye on Kate.  She has two other children and is under immense strain quite obviously.

No sign of Gerry ?   Too busy perhaps.  It was a huge undertaking for her, appearing like that, given the current circumstances.  She looks terrified in the photograph.  
I have no sympathy mossman, Kate doesn't have to do anything , except care for the twins. By becoming Ambassador for missing children she has an interest and if she is not sleeping it is because of fear that at last the Mccanns made a big mistake when they sued Amaral , which is the reason they tried to do a deal with him . The twins are now 8 yrs old, probably get a lot of talk in school about their Parents , don't they deserve consideration? I don't know if they are still Wards of Court ,

Panda, I don't have one shred of sympathy for her either. However, that article does not read right, and she looks under enormous pressure, to me, at any rate. It is because she has two other children, I hope there are friends and family keeping an eye on her, Gerry after all seems to be little support.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 12:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
Don't forget Iris, Kate gave up her job (too embarassed to go back to the Surgery I guess) to help the Detectives, obviously her input helped because of the avalanche of suspects  Alpha  are checking out.  Remind me.....did they ever find anyone? Dave said something about an area, that's all I can remember.
Dave Edgar said he was sure that Madeleine was being held in a "hellish lair" in one of the "lawless villages" close to Praia da Luz! Stupid man!
That's right I remember now . That article i posted about Halligen....notice the McCanns havn't sued him for thr £3oo,ooo, I remember quite distinctly someone asking Clarence if the parents were going to sue for the £300,000 the Fund paid and CM said "the Matter is closed" I remember ages ago , someone on 3a's saying Kennedy was recruiting the Detectives and the invoices were made out to him.
ABes interviewed Metodo 3 and they said they never received the amount quoted in the British Press. The Invoices were made out to Kennedy , the double glazing guy and he paid them , methinks money was "laundered ", if some crusading Newspaper had the guts to investigate, they would dig up a can of worms no doubt.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 15 Nov - 12:36

In some ways this doesn't make sense. Well with the Crimewatch review and all that's been said about hopeful of Madeleine still being found alive and well. And the re-opening of the case in Portugal. What more can be done. And yet Kate McCann is feeling worse than ever. I bet Ben Needham's Mum would be glad of a fraction of all this police attention. I just don't get it. They are always so positive and yet when the case has been re-opened and everything possible being done they are depressed. Strange.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 15 Nov - 12:41

I remember after a few days she said she 'slept soundly' so what's changed after 6 years? Could it be SY and the PJ's investigations?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 12:49

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda, I don't have one shred of sympathy for her either.  However, that article does not read right, and she looks under enormous pressure, to me, at any rate.  It is because she has two other children, I hope there are friends and family keeping an eye on her, Gerry after all seems to be little support.

If Madeleine WAS abducted mossman then I would have every sympathy for her , but THERE IS NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE after 6 long years. I posted earliier on the Buzzard thread of cases where Parents said "abduction", there was a long list but I just picked out a couple, iI am a two finger typist so it gets a bit laborious. The auther says in every case the Parents cried "abduction. "
Instead of coming out and just saying" Madeleine's not in the Apartment I don't know where she is!", the only word they used was "abduction" cleverly discounting the word "Kidnapped" which might have brought a demand for money from the perpatrator. the NOTW offered "£2 million, not a whisper from a snithch, nothing.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Nov - 12:58

MaryB wrote:In some ways this doesn't make sense.  Well with the Crimewatch review and all that's been said about hopeful of Madeleine still being found alive and well.  And the re-opening of the case in Portugal.  What more can be done.  And yet Kate McCann is feeling worse than ever.  I bet Ben Needham's Mum would be glad of a fraction of all this police attention.  I just don't get it.  They are always so positive and yet when the case has been re-opened and everything possible being done they are depressed.  Strange.
Maybe nervous MaryB, the Times disclosure that the Efit ws not the work of Redwood, but had been done years ago was public so I suspect a few readers would wonder like us and as a result , seeing the McCanns in a different light.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next