Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link for free download of E Book

3 posters

Go down

Link for free download of E Book Empty Link for free download of E Book

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 18:14

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Link for free download of E Book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Link for free download of E Book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Link for free download of E Book Empty Re: Link for free download of E Book

Post  fuzeta Mon 25 Nov - 20:21

Panda wrote:http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html[/quote

Please do not post on this thread, use the Buzzards thread.
Hello Panda, why can't we post on this thread about it? The buzzards one seems a different subject.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Link for free download of E Book Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Link for free download of E Book Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Nov - 20:33

I presume this is the same e-book. The other link doesn't work.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 21:03

fuzeta wrote:
Panda wrote:http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-e-book-detailing-facts-of.html[/quote

Please do not post on this thread, use the Buzzards thread.
Hello Panda, why can't we post on this thread about it?  The buzzards one seems a different subject.
Fuzeta the Buzzards thread , apart from the very beginning is based on the extracts I have been posting , this thread is solely for those who want to copy and paste the link. That's why I said don't post on it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 25 Nov - 21:38

Ok Panda I understand
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 25 Nov - 22:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I presume this is the same e-book. The other link doesn't work.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf
Yes your'e right NBY, anyone wanting the book can click on your link........thanks.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 1 Dec - 23:57

removed to dissection of ebook thread

Last edited by widowan on Mon 2 Dec - 15:42; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 0:36

removed to dissection thread

Last edited by widowan on Mon 2 Dec - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 0:59

moved to dissection thread

Last edited by widowan on Mon 2 Dec - 15:50; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 1:22

moved. PANDA can you delete these -? I don't know how. Otherwise disregard...

Last edited by widowan on Mon 2 Dec - 15:53; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 13:38

Hi Widowan,

This link was meant to be just for anyone to copy if they wanted to download the EBook , and comments still on the old thread which has now been changed from "Buzzards" to "Dissection"....comprendez???Link for free download of E Book 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 15:35

Panda wrote:Hi Widowan,

This link was meant to be just for anyone to copy if they wanted to download the EBook , and comments still on the old thread which has now been changed from "Buzzards" to "Dissection"....comprendez???Link for free download of E Book 25346 
Probably not.

I did download the book - have you sent a copy of that to anyone involved with the investigation or to Pat Brown? I think it is great to have such carefully detailed observations rather than this vague knowledge that "stories changed" or "we think the window was staged" -
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 15:51

widowan wrote:

Probably not.

I did download the book - have you sent a copy of that to anyone involved with the investigation or to Pat Brown? I think it is great to have such carefully detailed observations rather than this vague knowledge that "stories changed" or "we think the window was staged" -
I actually printed my copy because I didn't want to cownload. Why don't you send Pat Brown the link and she can download herself?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 15:54

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:

Probably not.

I actually printed my copy because I didn't want to cownload. Why don't you send Pat Brown the link and she can download herself?
Did you send it as a link to anyone in the investigation? I can send PB the link. I think there is a gold mine in there for a profiler.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 16:00

widowan wrote:
Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:

Probably not.

Did you send it as a link to anyone in the investigation? I can send PB the link. I think there is  a gold mine in there for a profiler.
No, it's too late for that and Pat Brown lives in the US and once , on the orders of the McCanns , amazon
took her book off the shelves so she can get her own back with this book.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 18:26

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:
Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:

Probably not.

Did you send it as a link to anyone in the investigation? I can send PB the link. I think there is  a gold mine in there for a profiler.
No, it's too late for that and Pat Brown lives in the US and once , on the orders of the McCanns , amazon
I'd like to see what she makes of it, in particular the notion that it is normal and understandable for parents of a missing child to behave like this if they had nothing to do with the disappearance. Okay you are afraid of being "fitted up" for neglect, but really? All this when the child is missing? Are these the kinds of things innocent parents do? If not, we may have a pair of narcissists who just happen to have let their fun get in the way of their parenting and then of course self protection get in the way of finding their child. That alone should be a new one for the books. If they did NOT have anything to do with the disappearance, their behavior hits an all time low.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 2 Dec - 20:56

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:
Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:

Probably not.

Who wrote this, do we know?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum