Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Myths

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Hongkong Phooey on Sun 1 Dec - 9:25

Iris wrote:The PJ offered Kate a two year deal if she confessed.
Maddie was a human clone.
Maddie was the prototype for microchipping kids.
She was taken by Freemasons for use in Black Magick rituals.
Gerry can prove that Princess Diana was murdered by MI5.
She was used a child sex slave by somebody high up in the govt (or Royal family).
She was taken by arabs on a yacht to be used as a "little maid" in Dubai.
Her "real" father stole her and took her back to Birmingham.
The Tapas 9 were really there on a swingers' weekend.
The shower curtain, pencil case and jeans, dumped on the road to Faro airport.
Iris must be 'winning' so far! á

Hongkong Phooey
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 180
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  jeanmonroe on Sun 1 Dec - 11:46

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Iris wrote:The PJ offered Kate a two year deal if she confessed.
Maddie was a human clone.
Maddie was the prototype for microchipping kids.
She was taken by Freemasons for use in Black Magick rituals.
Gerry can prove that Princess Diana was murdered by MI5.
She was used a child sex slave by somebody high up in the govt (or Royal family).
She was taken by arabs on a yacht to be used as a "little maid" in Dubai.
Her "real" father stole her and took her back to Birmingham.
The Tapas 9 were really there on a swingers' weekend.
The shower curtain, pencil case and jeans, dumped on the road to Faro airport.
Iris must be 'winning' so far! á
Huh! I'm gonna scrweam and scrweam until i'm thick!
Give me my ball back, i'm going home!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  cherry1 on Sun 1 Dec - 12:12

á
á
á

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Lioned on Sun 1 Dec - 23:31

I dont know if its a myth or not but i read somewhere that gerry is a jaffa !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  malena stool on Mon 2 Dec - 9:38

I think I remember reading something about that on 3As...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13246
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  malena stool on Mon 2 Dec - 9:54

If Madeleine hurt herself inside the apartment, how could that be our fault?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13246
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  BelEddie on Mon 2 Dec - 11:15

The British Police are better than the Police in Portugal!!

BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Panda on Mon 2 Dec - 13:09

Jane Tanner on the Panorama investigation "I know what I saw"

"Mummy, why didn't you come last night when I was crying"......Mrs Fenn had phoned the Ocean Club who had probably told the McCanns to attend to their children.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  kitti on Mon 2 Dec - 14:51

'the Portuguese haven't got a navy'...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  mossman on Mon 2 Dec - 15:17

The dogs are notoriously unreliable.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  kitti on Mon 2 Dec - 16:20

'there's nothing to implicate us in her death'

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  kitti on Mon 2 Dec - 16:22

'we havent told the twans where she is....well we don't know where she is'

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  duncanmac on Mon 2 Dec - 17:56

No DNA of MBM found anywhere in the apartment,
surely a myth ?
can anyone confirm, yes or no ?

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  malena stool on Mon 2 Dec - 18:42

katelip photo katelip-1.jpg

While Kate never actually said it...The face says it all...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13246
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Guest on Mon 2 Dec - 18:48

You're right on the Mediterranean.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  LJC on Mon 2 Dec - 23:51

The distance from tapas to apartment has always been a myth. Every time I read something, the distance changes depending on who wrote it.

Another myth was they could see the apartment from the tapas - now that was definitely disproved.

The apartment was locked and secured turned out to be a myth - they admitted it wasn't.

Madeleine would never have woken up - myth.

We checked on the children every 15 to 30 minutes - myth. They admitted after it was only the Thursday night that checking increased.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  widowan on Tue 3 Dec - 0:27

we're comparing apples with oranges á- forum myths with what Mccanns have said provably untrue.

Forum myths don't help us at all... but the lies do.


  • We checked every half hour /fifteen minutes

    the doors were locked; the shutters jemmied

    The Fund is to find Madeline

    Madeleine never woke up til the wee hours

    We never have sedated our kids

    Cadaver smell goes away in 30 days

    Our investigators have all been legit and done a good job

    We chose not to continue with phase III of Halligen project because they were not turning over feedback

    The curtains whooshed in and it was then that I saw the windows were right open and the shutters up






Oh yes LJC great minds and all that...

It was like dining in our back garden - only 50 yards away

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  widowan on Tue 3 Dec - 0:47

Cadaver dogs are right less often than flipping a coin.

There's no proof Madeleine has come to harm.

We check each others' children - Russell checked them on Sunday, he got Matt's keys to check Oldfield's girls (on a day when Matt was sick at home with his kids)

We know it happened under other circumstances (you can't know how it happened if it happened when you were not there)

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Panda on Tue 3 Dec - 1:32

duncanmac wrote:No DNA of MBM found anywhere in the apartment,
surely a myth ?
can anyone confirm, yes or no ?
Apparently duncanmac, it's true, Gerry had to go and get a pillowcase from her bed if you remember. The McCanns cleverly ran rings around everybody in the early days. Washing Madeleine's clothes in the OC Laundry sending everything that belonged to her back with Jon Corner when he returned to the U.K. after
making his video.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Hongkong Phooey on Tue 3 Dec - 7:02

widowan wrote:we're comparing apples with oranges á- forum myths with what Mccanns have said provably untrue.

Forum myths don't help us at all... but lies do

I disagree, the original question posed was for forum myths not McCanns lies. We need to take stock of where we got it wrong, this probably includes believing press articles for which there is no truth. For example; the Aztec design towel, the bag found on the road to Faro, replacement fridge etc.

Hongkong Phooey
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 180
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Guest on Tue 3 Dec - 9:27

40 detectives clutching 40 cuddlecats. (However I think that's more of a Daily Express myth than a Forum one)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue 3 Dec - 12:43

It's a MYTH that:
DCI Redwood and his entire 'elite' team will not be seen in public without their 'findmadeleine' good quality wristbands.

It's a MYTH that:
The collecting tin, for the former arguidos, the McCanns, private 'fund', on instigation of 'fundraiser-in-chief' BHH, in the SY/Met police canteen has only received a donation of 1p.

DCI Redwood put 3p in!


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Tue 3 Dec - 14:21; edited 1 time in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  widowan on Tue 3 Dec - 14:21

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
widowan wrote:we're comparing apples with oranges á- forum myths with what Mccanns have said provably untrue.

Forum myths don't help us at all... but lies do

I disagree, the original question posed was for forum myths not McCanns lies. We need to take stock of where we got it wrong, this probably includes believing press articles for which there is no truth. For example; áthe Aztec design towel, the bag found on the road to Faro, replacement fridge etc.
Fair enough. Not believing everything you read is a good adage. I think we've all learned since the days we were outraged by what got into the papers. I am trying to stick to facts though while looking at both theories (and even the third theory) - we were more gullible 6 years ago.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  cherry1 on Tue 3 Dec - 16:42

The trouble is how do we know that something is definitely a myth, just because there is no direct evidence we know of doesn't mean something isn't true e.g. it came out early on people saying they were swingers etc., because we have no direct evidence doesn't make it a myth, doesn't make it untrue, and it doesn't make it true, I don't see how we can say we definitely got things wrong just because there is no direct evidence we know of so I think we have to have an open mind on most things and not necessarily discount things as myths because there is no direct info that we KNOW of. We cant really say whether some things are true or not true where things have been mentioned, we can say we don't have any evidence to say something is true but that doesn't make it untrue (or true) we don't know.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  widowan on Wed 4 Dec - 17:55

cherry1 wrote:The trouble is how do we know that something is definitely a myth, just because there is no direct evidence we know of doesn't mean something isn't true e.g. it came out early on people saying they were swingers etc., because we have no direct evidence doesn't make it a myth, doesn't make it untrue, and it doesn't make it true, I don't see how we can say we definitely got things wrong just because there is no direct evidence we know of so I think we have to have an open mind on most things and not necessarily discount things as myths because there is no direct info that we KNOW of. We cant really say whether some things are true or not true where things have been mentioned, we can say we don't have any evidence to say something is true but that doesn't make it untrue (or true) we don't know.
Also the forum doesn't all agree on what are myths. Myths are things we believe in and promote and many of us never believed in a lot of the stuff we read or heard.

While comments and evidence found in their statements may or may not be true to their content, it's true they exist and that is what is in the record.

I've given up on getting any truth out of the papers which was a source for many "myths" - they've proven they have no allegiance to the truth or to anything but sales; the more outrageous a story they better they like it. News media as purveyors of mythology is one thing as long as they are above board about it but they aren't. it comes from a source "close to" the family or the investigation...

I thought it might be a myth or otherwise BS that TM had hired a Top team of former CIA and MI5 investigators - I thought they were making that up so they could explain where the money went from the Fund but in fact it was true they did hire such a team, and did spend a lot of money on it. They just kept it private, didn't share it with police, and tried to suppress the negative evidence from it.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Myths

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum