Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  interested on Sat 7 Dec - 20:35

"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Twitter information available at www.mccannfiles.com (scroll down)

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Dec - 20:50

interested wrote:"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Twitter information available at www.mccannfiles.com (scroll down)


They don't say who asked them to "leave the site as it is" though. Might not be Grange at all, might be the McCanns.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  interested on Sat 7 Dec - 20:58

Iris wrote:
interested wrote:"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Twitter information available at www.mccannfiles.com (scroll down)


They don't say who asked them to "leave the site as it is" though. áMight not be Grange at all, might be the McCanns.



Exactly what I am thinking; assuming the webmaster is "employed" by the McCanns, they are calling the shots.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  almostgothic on Sat 7 Dec - 21:05

That's my interpretation too.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  cherry1 on Sat 7 Dec - 21:52

I don't understand why they would want to leave a sighting up which has been discredited as I would have thought that is misleading the public and should have been removed immediately, I am sure SY would have taken a screenshot of it so not sure why would need to stay up.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  interested on Sat 7 Dec - 22:08

By leaving "creche man" on their site after he has been discredited, they are hindering the search for Madeleine. I hope someone makes the judge in the libel trial aware of this.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2391
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Dec - 22:42

interested wrote:By leaving "creche man" on their site after he has been discredited, they are hindering the search for Madeleine. áI hope someone makes the judge in the libel trial aware of this.
Good point interested!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  malena stool on Sat 7 Dec - 22:58

Perhaps they find themselves between a rock and a hard place. Whether they remove it or not they are admitting they've been promoting evidence they knew was incorrect and hindered the search for their daughter.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13244
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Panda on Sun 8 Dec - 7:24

To be honest. I don't know what's going on here.áCan one of you clever Members explain?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  jeanmonroe on Sun 8 Dec - 12:01

Panda wrote:To be honest. I don't know what's going on here.áCan one of you clever Members explain?
WHO WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEBODY GETS 'ATTACKED'?

McCANNS OR SY/MET POLICE?

WHY are the Met/SY still allowing the McCanns to portray 'Creche/Tannerman' on their website after they, SY/Met have publicly DISMISSED him as of importance?

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

FIFTY (50) days after DCI Andy Redwood 'eliminated' 'him' as relevent to investigation!

What IF 'somebody saw somebody' dressed in similar clothing, as Creche/Tannerman, in the street, today . tomorrow, next week and 'attacked/tried to arrest' him as the possible 'abductor' of Madeleine McCann?

Are SY/Met/ DCI Redwood going to take responsibility for that assault, they could have obviously 'prevented' by instructing the McCanns to STOP 'promoting' a 'suspect' they have dismissed?

Or is it the case, that SY/Met were TOLD, of a 'possible assault' (worse case scenario, death, like the recent case in Bristol)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-25122280
but, ignored the warning, and will 'apologise' AFTER an 'event' with 'we were told this might be a possibility due to our decision to leave a false suspect on our clients website.We'll refer ourselves to the IPCC and lessons will be learn't'

WHY are SY/Met allowing the McCanns to 'display' a 'suspect' and possibly put at risk an 'innocent' man, Christmas shopping with his young, blonde daughter, DCI Redwood has dismissed publicly?

METROPOLITAN POLICE, DCI REDWOOD, AS OF TODAY, 3RD DECEMBER 2013..........................................YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD!

In short, people visiting their site are still being asked for information on Tannerman, even though 'he' has been ruled out by SY/Met Police.

Somebody 'dressed/looks' like 'him' could get seriously hurt!

ETA: I'm not that 'clever' but am old!

If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, feels like a scam................it's a scam!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Panda on Sun 8 Dec - 14:08

Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks. I don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM . SY could be advised and they could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest on Sun 8 Dec - 15:10

Panda wrote:Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks. áI don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM . áSY could be advised and áthey could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY. á
It is hosted by GoDaddy. Prices start at $4.99 a month. Anyone - including Mister "I Can Make A PowerPoint" Gerry - could be the webmaster. For all we know it's still Wee Callum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  T4two on Sun 8 Dec - 21:47

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks. áI don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM . áSY could be advised and áthey could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY. á
It is hosted by GoDaddy. áPrices start at $4.99 a month. áAnyone - including Mister "I Can Make A PowerPoint" Gerry - could be the webmaster. áFor all we know it's still Wee Callum. á
It is to be sure... still Wee Callum. (not so wee anymore by all accounts)

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1465p50-calum-macrae-and-the-mccann-website#208652

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  widowan on Sun 8 Dec - 23:55

How embarrassing. To be made to leave the Tanner sighting up - the sighting they have pimped all these years; the sighting SY has discredited; the sighting they preferred while having the other one suppressed.

Perhaps they were asked by McCanns to leave it as is and McCanns were asked by SY to leave it as is - not to leave that efit up but to leave the whole site as is. As part of the investigation...

Hm.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  kitti on Mon 9 Dec - 7:23

That's quite new putting the online store straight from Facebook page too.....



So don't bother going to the official find Madeleine page to look at the efits etc to help find madeleone just send donations straight from their page.....all about money and them.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Dec - 8:33

They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, and the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Dec - 11:05

Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, áand the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. á And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  T4two on Mon 9 Dec - 12:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, áand the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. á And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes
. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost áá)

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 9 Dec - 14:04

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, áand the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. á And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes
. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost áá)

Yes, every day! iGoogle is going away....Yes, you told me that yesterday and the day before and....!!! So, why have this lot been left with no checkout service?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  T4two on Tue 10 Dec - 11:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, áand the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. á And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes
. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost áá)

Yes, every day! iGoogle is going away....Yes, you told me that yesterday and the day before and....!!! So, why have this lot been left with no checkout service?

Blacksmith seems to think that their legal team have advised them simply to disable the shop/begging bowl because to continue with knowledge that Madeleine cannot be found alive would be fraud. This would pre-suppose that they have been told by SY/PJ that there is irrefutable evidence of this fact.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Dec - 13:53

I had students once that used a Google application that they then sold on to MIT. We had six months notice of the switchover, and that was fairly major. Nobody was left until the last minute or in a position that they could claim that they "didn't know".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  widowan on Wed 11 Dec - 21:13

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, áand the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. á And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes
. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost áá)

Yes, every day! iGoogle is going away....Yes, you told me that yesterday and the day before and....!!! So, why have this lot been left with no checkout service?

Blacksmith seems to think that their legal team have advised them simply to disable the shop/begging bowl because to continue with knowledge that Madeleine cannot be found alive would be fraud. This would pre-suppose that they have been told by SY/PJ that there is irrefutable evidence of this fact.

That would have made the news wouldn't it?

if they can still get donations from the facebook page that seems to indicate they haven't been informed that she is not alive... the purpose of the Fund was ever a gray area anyhow.

Maybe they hoped to show how donations had dropped off due to Amaral's book making people stop believing she was still alive - but there again if they can still get donations off FB then that knocks that on the head.

widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  kitti on Thu 12 Dec - 1:44

You can still donate on the german page....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  kitti on Fri 13 Dec - 13:50

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q71/s720x720/993483_1444887139064000_1146536002_n.jpg

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  chrissie on Fri 13 Dec - 13:57

á

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3277
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum