Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ollie'isms (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager)

2 posters

Go down

Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Empty Ollie'isms (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager)

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 23:17

As a tribute to the great saviour that will be Ian Holloway i dedicate this thread to the wonderful World of after match quotes..

Thumb-sucking

“I’ve had such bad luck at the moment that if I fell in a barrel of boobs I’d come out sucking my thumb.”

-Holloway, on an especially poor run at Queens Park Rangers. (Telegraph)

Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) 25346

Last edited by Lioned on Tue 22 Jul - 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Empty Re: Ollie'isms (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager)

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 23:21

Better in the dark

“I love Blackpool. We’re very similar. We both look better in the dark.”

-Holloway, on his post at Bloomfield Road.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) Empty Re: Ollie'isms (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager)

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 23:24

Feeling better

“He’s six-foot something, fit as a flea, good-looking. He’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster! That would make us all feel better.”

-Holloway, writing about Cristiano Ronaldo in a BBC column in 2008. (BBC)

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jan - 23:28

Off course you have to go some to beat the recently deceased David Coleman RIP.

David Coleman on BBC's Grandstand

“He is accelerating all the time. The last lap was run in 64 seconds and the one before that in 62.”

“It’s gold or nothing ... and it’s nothing. He comes away with the silver medal.”

“There is Brendan Foster, by himself with 20,000 people.”

“Forest have now lost six matches without winning.”

“The front wheel crosses the finish line, closely followed by the back wheel.”

“And here’s Moses Kiptanui – the 19-year-old Kenyan who turned 20 a few weeks ago.”

“If that had gone in, it would have been a goal.”

“This evening is a very different evening from the morning we had this morning.”

“I think there is no doubt, she’ll probably qualify for the final.”

“Nobody has ever won the title twice before. He (Roger Black) has already done that.”

“Both of the Villa scorers – Withe and Mortimer – were born in Liverpool as was the Villa manager Ron Saunders who was born in Birkenhead.”
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Jan - 20:30

Ugly as sin

“I don’t see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal. They enjoy it and the young ladies enjoy it, too. Of course they’d have to go and watch another game because my lads are ugly as sin.”

-Holloway, responding to a question about mandatory bookings for taking a shirt off. (Daily Mail)

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 7 Jan - 20:35

Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) 23324 Ollie'isms  (Ian Holloway-Millwall manager) 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Jan - 20:53

“It was a bit cheeky wasn’t it? But I don’t think it was that bad. It would have been worse if he’d turned round and dropped the front of his shorts instead. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a couple of butt cheeks personally. (…) If anybody’s offended by seeing a backside, get real. Maybe they’re just jealous that he’s got a real nice tight one, with no cellulite or anything.” – on Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton mooning Everton fans
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 22 Jul - 20:51

“It was lucky that the linesman wasn’t stood in front of me as I would have poked him with a stick to make sure he was awake.” – Holloway states his opinion about the linesman’s performance in a game against Bristol City.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down