Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS GOING DOWNHILL?

3 posters

Go down

NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Empty NHS GOING DOWNHILL?

Post  Badboy Sat 18 Jan - 0:54

THEY HAS BEEN AN INQUEST ON SOMEONE WHO WAITED 40 MINUTES AFTER HE HAD A HEART ATTACK.
oNCE SOME OF MY CARERS TOOK A LADY UP THE HOSPITAL WITH POSSIBLE GANGRENE,WAITED 4 HOURS TO BE SEEN,TURNED OUT TO BE AN INFECTION.
THE RECEPTIONIST SAID THAT THE NHS FOR YOU.
A/E TIMES ARE GETTING WORSSE,SOMETIME IT TAKING 6 HOURS TO PROCESS AMBULANCE CASES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Empty Re: NHS GOING DOWNHILL?

Post  Lioned Thu 10 Apr - 21:44

My local hospital is now sending patients out to private hospitals as they can no longer cope.

The NHS is busted and should be sold off to someone who can manage it properly.

My experience of NHS hospitals is that they are quite good at making you worse,usually quite slowly.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NHS GOING DOWNHILL? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 1 Sep - 18:02

Well i got a letter from Kings Hospital today,inviting me to an appointment last week !

I wouldn't mind if it had got lost in the post but it had actually gone through the Hospital 'franking machine' 3 days after the appointment date.

I will not go to an NHS Hospital under any circumstances anymore unless i am in an Ambulance and heavily sedated or dead.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 1 Sep - 19:02

Lioned...you will end up dead if you have to wait for an ambulance to Arrive.

And when they do eventually arrive 3 hours later they say...'which hospital would you like to go to'.....any f...ing one, just get me there!!!!

And just when you think at last your there....they shove you in a ward full of wailing people who've been lying there for hours.....who hadn't even seen a doctor yet.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 1 Sep - 20:47

kitti wrote:Lioned...you will end up dead if you have to wait for an ambulance to Arrive.

And when they do eventually arrive 3 hours later they say...'which hospital would you like to go to'.....any f...ing one, just get me there!!!!

And just when you think at last your there....they shove you in a ward full of wailing people who've been lying there for hours.....who hadn't even seen a doctor yet.

Well you understand i was made ill by the Nhs (Maidstone hospital) then my GP and PRU made me worse and pumped me full of useless but poisonous anti biotics and only by reading Internet forums and working out what was wrong myself then confirmed by a proper Dr at Benenden i stopped taking the prescription drugs they were giving me and only then i started to get better,still not 100% but i wouldnt give a nhs Dr the pickings from my nose.Well maybe there are still some good ones but you would be lucky to find one

Its bad management and corruption,and New Labour Blair and Brown that did this,dont blame the immigrants thats too easy and lets the real villains off the hook.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum