Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE"

+8
mara thon
margaret
Annabel
fred
Lioned
weissnicht
jinvta
kitti
12 posters

Go down

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Empty MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE"

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 9 Feb - 2:45

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121

Mum claims Madeleine McCann kidnappers may have tried to snatch her child in Algarve weeks beforehand
Feb 09, 2014 00:00
By Gemma Aldridge

Detectives are to interview the mother whose drink was spiked by gypsy gang who showed an unnatural interest in her fair-haired daughter
Target: Mum with daughter on terror holiday

Madeleine McCann’s kidnappers may have tried to snatch another blonde British toddler weeks before she vanished.
A mum has told Scotland Yard she believes “gypsy” restaurant staff in the Algarve spiked her drink then tried to carry her year-old daughter to a getaway car waiting outside.
She says she reported the dramatic incident to the Find Madeleine campaign line in 2007, but they were then too busy pursuing other lines of inquiry.
But now police from Operation Grange are set to interview the mum for a second time in two months in the hope it will uncover new evidence in the hunt for Madeleine.
The 30-year-old, who does not want to be named, was holidaying with her mother and her daughter in Montechoro near Albufeira – 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Maddie, three, vanished six weeks later.
She says she became aware of a gang of migrants from the former Soviet Union, working on the resort’s strip, taking a sinister interest in her girl.
“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” said the mum. “From the first day of the holiday, a young dark-haired man kept popping up wherever we went. We would arrive at a restaurant and he’d show up minutes later as though he had been tipped off.
“It was low season so everywhere was quiet. There were about three or four restaurants open but the same staff would show up where we were. They all knew the dark-haired man. It felt like the Eastern European mafia was watching us.
“On the third night the man walked up to us, and chatted to us – but all about my daughter. He was obsessed, playing with her, stroking her hair. It was very over-familiar. He kept touching her and commenting on her blonde hair.
“She was struggling to eat her fish fingers and he picked them up and tried to feed them to her. It was all very uncomfortable.
“He was about 25 and my mum told him it was unusual to see someone his age interested in children. He said he had nephews back home. And he kept saying how cute she was,” said the mum.
The night before their flight home, things took a nightmarish twist. “He knew we were leaving,” said the mum. “We went into a restaurant and he arrived.
“There was a middle-aged couple who had served us before at another place. They were all over my daughter.
“They told me they missed their children in Uzbekistan and begged me to let them hold her.”
In the meantime they had served her with a glass of rosé wine.
“Within half an hour I felt really dizzy,” said the mum. “I knew I’d been drugged. It was only us in the restaurant and I felt vulnerable. I stood up and told mum we had to leave. As I did, the woman lifted my daughter out of her high chair and walked to the door.
“I heard an engine running. The man had vanished. I was terrified and managed to grab her back and barge the woman out of the way.
“We ran back to the hotel in the dark and bolted ourselves in the room. We were so frightened.”
The mum contacted police last October after a blonde girl found living with Roma gypsies in Greece was mistakenly thought to be Madeleine.
She said: “I’ve given a statement to Scotland Yard, and they are arranging to interview me again.
“I’ll do anything I can to help. I didn’t want to push it at the time because the investigators had their own theories. But now I’m speaking out. I can’t be the only mum who has had a near-miss. Someone might know something that could change the investigation.
“Police are taking what happened to us seriously.”
Her revelation comes days after it was revealed another family fear their young daughter was almost snatched in the Algarve in 2010.
Met detectives are still awaiting permission to question three ex-staff at the complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying in May 2007.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121#ixzz2smomWuhS
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

ETA: "It felt like the Eastern European mafia was watching us."

Get your SKI gear ready Andy, i feel an all expenses, 4 man, two week holiday er, 'investigation' in the Sochi Winter Olympics 'area' coming on.

ETA again: So, in this 'fart-icle' we have Swarthy Eastern guys, the Mafia, the 'soothing' middle aged couple, gypsies and migrants!

That LOT has to be a first, ALL child snatching kidnapping 'suspects' mentioned on one page!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sun 9 Feb - 3:00; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Empty Re: MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE"

Post  kitti Sun 9 Feb - 2:59

The gypsies are back in town, lock up your children!!!

A year old and already eating fish fingers!

And her mother was doing what at the time?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" Empty Re: MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE"

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 9 Feb - 3:06

“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” said the mum
----------------------------------------------

Hmmm, the film 'FANTASIA' springs to mind!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 9 Feb - 3:12

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 9 Feb - 3:31

kitti wrote:The gypsies are back in town, lock up your children!!!

Wow! I didn't even know fish had 'fingers'!

Or that chickens had 'nuggets'!

Never too old to learn, it seems.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 9 Feb - 6:18

If true, this group seemed to have a preference for toe-headed blonde babies. Had they been in the McCanns apartment they would not have taken the dishwater blond Madeleine over her younger and blonder sister Amelia. No connection whatsoever.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 9 Feb - 8:39

jeanmonroe wrote:“It was terrifying, like something out of a film,” said the mum
----------------------------------------------

Hmmm, the film 'FANTASIA' springs to mind!

Yep. Like stuff for movies. She single handed, while drugged in a gypsy restaurant, safes her child of 'former Soviet Union gang'  MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 
So useless all these 'gangs' operating in PT, around PDL.
'paedofile gangs' 'bulglar gangs' 'childless couple stolen to order gangs' 'gypsy gangs' 'white van gangs' 'cleaner gangs' 'OC employer gangs' etc. and now, last but not least 'former Soviet Union gang'  MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 9 Feb - 8:51

I have warned about the Gypsies and the Russian Olygog before.There is a well known trafficking route that goes through Germany and the dead peado cemetery.

This is one of the more plausible stories to date.I'm sure Andy is well up for this one.He will be dictating a letter for his secretary to type as we speak.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 9 Feb - 10:07

If it's bollox and you know it clap your hands
 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691

If it's bollox and you know it, bollox and you know it, bollox and you know it clap your hands!
 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 9 Feb - 10:30

Pity it wasn't Cod Balls.

That would have made a damn good headline ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 9 Feb - 11:17

almostgothic wrote:

Pity it wasn't Cod Balls.

That would have made a damn good headline ......

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 23324 
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 9 Feb - 11:58

......or sea bass fish fingers.

You really couldn't make this up, could you - but then again........? Mirror, mirror on the wall, who tells the biggest whoppers of them all?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 9 Feb - 12:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:......or sea bass fish fingers.

You really couldn't make this up, could you - but then again........? Mirror, mirror on the wall, who tells the biggest whoppers of them all?

"Well, I swear blind, the fish finger WAS............... this BIGGGG but it broke the 100lb breaking strain line just as i was going to reel it in over the keep net"!

"It really was a WHOPPER of a fish finger"!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 9 Feb - 14:40

jeanmonroe wrote:

Wow! I didn't even know fish had 'fingers'!

Or that chickens had 'nuggets'!

Never too old to learn, it seems.
You probably won't want to know what's in the Matzah Ball Soup then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 10 Feb - 10:22

jeanmonroe wrote:
The 30-year-old, who does not want to be named,

“From the first day of the holiday, a young dark-haired man kept popping up wherever we went. We would arrive at a restaurant and he’d show up minutes later as though he had been tipped off.

“On the third night the man walked up to us, and chatted to us – but all about my daughter. He was obsessed, playing with her, stroking her hair. It was very over-familiar. He kept touching her and commenting on her blonde hair.

“She was struggling to eat her fish fingers and he picked them up and tried to feed them to her. It was all very uncomfortable.

“He was about 25 and my mum told him it was unusual to see someone his age interested in children. He said he had nephews back home. And he kept saying how cute she was,” said the mum.

They were all over my daughter.

“They told me they missed their children in Uzbekistan and begged me to let them hold her.”

“I knew I’d been drugged.

, the woman lifted my daughter out of her high chair and walked to the door.
“I heard an engine running. The man had vanished. I was terrified and managed to grab her back and barge the woman out of the way.
“We ran back to the hotel in the dark and bolted ourselves in the room. We were so frightened.”

I bet the woman doesn't want to be named.... She let her child be obsessed over (including touching and stroking) by a weird stranger without telling him to f*ck off or lumping him one.  So concerned was she, she told him when they were due to go home, otherwise how did he know? What weird person obsessing over your child would you accept a drink from?

It's a rancid pile of Clarriebollux!   MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 678246
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 10 Feb - 11:13

Oh dear, oh dear, more ´´unknown´´ people with scary stories. Funny how these events never make the news at the time they occur. Will they ever stop with all this complete and utter trash? I suspect not since they presume that readers are a bunch of uneducated dimwits who swallow every piece of crap published.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 17 Feb - 9:45

almostgothic wrote:If it's bollox and you know it clap your hands
 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691

MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691

If it's bollox and you know it, bollox and you know it, bollox and you know it clap your hands!
 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691

Saw it last week and thought it was very good, almostgothic. MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 25346   MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 307691 
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 17 Feb - 10:07

Thank you, whatsupdoc!

Yet sadly, one week on, they are still printing bollox.
They must have a very low opinion of their readership's critical faculties.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Mon 17 Feb - 10:09

Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 17 Feb - 12:28

Bebootje wrote:

OMG. Expecting a statement of K+G the appartment was closed after all  MIRROR, MIRROR, WE'RE BETTER THAN EXPRESS "EXCLUSIVE" 25346 

Would love to hear K&GM say THAT!

THEN have them explain to the world why they LIED to Police, in signed statement after signed statement, by stating, on record, that they diliberately left the patio door unlocked for easy 'checking' by themselves and their friends!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down