Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully)

3 posters

Go down

ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Empty ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully)

Post  LJC Sat 10 May - 21:05

Yes folks, it could happen, for our representative in the Eurovision Song Contest is from the same neck of the woods.

Many of her friends and family will be following her fortunes in her local – The Woodies, in Rothley.

Mind you, we have a long wait to see her perform. Molly, singing her self penned song Children of the Universe, is on last I understand.

Still, lets hope someone from Rothley can do something right. Good luck Molly.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Empty Re: ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully)

Post  Lioned Sat 10 May - 22:29

I though she was quite good.

Graham Norton is a star.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully) Empty Re: ROTHLEY ON THE MAP FOR THE RIGHT REASONS TONIGHT (hopefully)

Post  LJC Sat 10 May - 23:48

Lioned wrote:I though she was quite good.

Graham Norton is a star.

Yes, he certainly is.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 10 May - 23:48

Molly was good too. If only she had a beard!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 11 May - 8:48

I didn't like it. Sorry. 'children of the universe' ...haven't we heard that so many times in Eurovisions?
And I was afraid she will promote 'missing Maddie' in some point.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down