Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honour killing in Pakistan

5 posters

Go down

Honour killing in Pakistan Empty Honour killing in Pakistan

Post  fuzeta Mon 2 Jun - 18:11

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/lahore-honour-killing-farzana-iqbal-was-pregnant-when-she-was-stoned-to-death-for-marrying-man-she-loved-9444887.html

Forgive me if anyone else has put this up, I can't see it anywhere One can hardly believe that these things still go on in the world. There have been arrests made but they will probably get away lightly.

I can't get over the photograph of them all looking at her on the court steps, no one doing anything including the police. They should surely have been hauled away in handcuffs immediately.

I also read in another paper that the husband she married for love had murdered his first wife so he could marry her and he got away with it. True or not I do not know. Woman are worth nothing in these countries. It is heartbreaking.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Honour killing in Pakistan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Honour killing in Pakistan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Honour killing in Pakistan Empty Re: Honour killing in Pakistan

Post  kitti Wed 4 Jun - 14:38

And the baby too....make me sick all off them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Honour killing in Pakistan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Honour killing in Pakistan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 5 Jun - 8:26

Some time ago, in a library I spotted a book called "Death of a Princess" I assumed it was about Diana and my government would be interested so I borrowed it.

It was actually about a Princess in the Saudi royal family, and described the drinking and shall we say partying that went on. It seems that she and a friend were in the habit of telephoning expatriate workers and making dates to meet them. They never kept any of their dates, the thrill for them was just in telephoning them.

However it seems her father one of the literally hundreds of princes they have found out, and with a prayer leader present to ensure it was done properly he personally strangled his daughter to death That was also described as an honour killing, as was that other one who was shot for going out with a Lebanese student, while he was beheaded. That one was the subject of a TV programme, some may remember. That they could describe things like this as honour says it all.

Very recently, an Egyptian scholar Dr. Yassir al-Burkhami announced a fatwa that says a man may abandon his wife to be raped. he bases this on a 12th century ruling that a man may hand his possessions over if he is being robbed to save himself from being hurt. What is the connection? A wife says Burkhami is also a possession that can be easily replaced. That is one of their scholars. What can be done against that kind of lunacy?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 5 Jun - 8:55

Good morning katertaif.
Against such logic emanating from the lips of an 'educated' man, what argument can mere Western standards put forward?

The frightening thought is that Sharia law is to be enshrined in the British legal system, and who knows just where that might lead?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587215/Sharia-Law-enshrined-British-legal-lawyers-guidelines-drawing-documents-according-Islamic-rules.html#ixzz33kVj8AvD
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 5 Jun - 9:33

Good morning old son

Yes, the thought of being subjected to sharia law in even the smallest degree is utterly frightening. It is also the thin end of the wedge and the classic way they operate. Gradually sharia will completely replace our own justice system. Why our so called representatives are doing this when for the moment at least the vast majority of people in Britain are against it is to say the least a mystery. The only good thing about it is the apologists for Islam will be proved to be completely and utterly wrong, but by then t will be too late.

As you say this al Burkhami is supposed to be a learned and educated man his doctorate is in paediatrics. There are those who will see his pronouncements as correct and logical and of course it reinforces their belief that a woman is nothing more than a chattel. ( I have tried to tell my government this, but she didn't seem very receptive to the idea, I can't imagine why)

That he is still harping on a pronouncement made in the 12th century says a lot. Of course a great many of their fatwas are to say the least faulty logic, and many are downright idiotic. Yet in their constant drive for what they consider to be an equal, and multicultural society, which even Trevor Philips admits is a failed idea our representatives are playing straight into the hands of one of the most evil religions ever devised.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 5 Jun - 9:50

I´m no political animal but the thought of Sharia law being allowed in the UK is a truly terrifying prospect. I wonder just how often it is being carried out already unbeknown to the authorities, or at the very least blind eyes being turned. More than a few times I have been told by muslims in Kenya that what happens in the home stays in the home and that girls are the property of the father and he can do with them as he wishes. There are very many atrocities carried out on females behind closed doors that nobody ever hears about and the females would never dare to go to any authority. Some of these cases are currently making headline news but there are many thousands that will never make the news and will never be heard about. To even consider allowing Sharia law in the UK is going to be a death sentence for many more females.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 5 Jun - 10:18

You're not wrong mara thon

A certain amount of sharia law has already been implemented, and that was the thin end of the wedge. Despite them allegedly coming here for a better life little time was wasted in forming sharia courts. At first they were illegal, but they argued that it such courts were purely to resolve domestic disputes according to their religion, for example a woman inherits a lesser portion than a man (Quelle surprise)

It was put forward that such courts would be of great help in unclogging our own justice system, and would be only for domestic cases between Muslims who consented. I don't think they are yet fully street legal so to speak but a blind eye was turned to them. I believe there are 85 or so such courts operating in Britain now.

Now that there are plans to gradually bring in sharia you can be sure the first thing will be to legalise these kangaroo sessions. They now pronounce on such things as marriage and divorce and of course are run entirely by men probably of the same kind of mentality as Yassir al-Burkami. As the proportion of the Muslim population increases, they will have more and more say, until we dhimmis have none at all.
I won't see it, but I think my children will see the beginnings of it, and I fear for my grandchildren.

Once again, I thought they had come here to escape the terrors of living under such a primitive medieval regime. It seems they can't wait to set it up here. there are constant attempts in our major cities to enforce no go sharia zones. none have succeeded so far, but how long for that is the real question

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 5 Jun - 14:47

It is truly very frightening katertaif. The British authorities seem to be terrified of upsetting the muslim population and they appear, in many instances, to do just as they wish, completely flouting British law but nothing ever seems to be done about it. I think it is a very frightening prospect for Britain in future years.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 5 Jun - 16:10

Unfortunately mara thon you're quite right. They demonstrate sometimes violently, waving placards that clearly incite violence and hatred. Claiming Britain will be Muslim and as you say no one does anything.

Their so called prayer leaders, many of them imported, continually incite more hatred, calling us Kuffars, changing the i to a u doesn't disguise what they mean but they know they can't actually use that word. Again little or nothing is done

Few if any at all seem to work or even look for work, and yet they are housed at our expense. take Abu Hamza as one example his family are in a million pound house, why? The many organisations they have for promoting Islam rarely condemn acts of terrorism, or claim it wasn't them some of these organisations being nothing more than a thin front.

The only thing I can think of is that knowing how violent they are, the government is terrified of upsetting them knowing that it could spark riots that would make the August riots look like a vicars tea party.

However history has proven that appeasement doesn't work all it does is make them ever more demanding. Each new concession taking us further down the road to the destruction of our country they are already rewriting history.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 16 Jun - 9:55

mara thon wrote:It is truly very frightening katertaif.  The British authorities seem to be terrified of upsetting the muslim population and they appear, in many instances, to do just as they wish, completely flouting British law but nothing ever seems to be done about it.  I think it is a very frightening prospect for Britain in future years.

Good morning mara thon

one of the main reasons for "honour killing" is the refusal of a girl/woman to marry the man chosen for her. Today, the subject of forced marriage is very much in the news, and I was interested in an interview on this mornings news.

Granted that a girl/woman in Islam has very few rights and the eldest male in the household is absolute Lord and Master. Girls do have one absolute right enshrined in the Qur'an. They have the right to say no, I do not wish to marry this man, and that should be the end of it.

To force a girl to marry whoever the eldest male chooses is absolutely nothing to do with Their religion, It's yet another means of control.

Yet at this interview this morning, while of course condemning honour killings (as if there actually was such a thing) nothing of this was mentioned. it never is. Whenever there is any sort of interview or response to some act we would see as barbaric they never mention that it is illegal in their religion as well. The Qur'an is trotted out if it happens to agree with their view,, but never if it doesn't.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down