Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ridiculous Kay Burley

+12
almostgothic
kathybelle
wjk
Claudia79
wantthetruth
weissnicht
interested
Wintabells
malena stool
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
quickfingers
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 Empty Re: The ridiculous Kay Burley

Post  interested Mon 9 Jun - 0:13

I too think her message was clearly disguised to avoid a lawsuit. Anyone who has not followed this case as closly as others might just ask themself, "When being question by police about the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, why would Kate McCann need a lawyer?" That is just for starters. It seems to me her message contained some facts that just might raise questions in the minds of people who up to now have been taken in with the 'poor suffering McCanns' garbage they have been fed for seven years. I have to believe that the majority of people, given the nightmare of having a child disappear, would not feel the need for the services of a lawyer while being questioned by police regarding the disappearance ........unless.....
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 9 Jun - 6:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:My initial reaction was that it was the usual sycophantic pile of manure but it is indeed cleverly written to put the other side of the story across.
burley is devout mccann supporter, I don't think she has done any of the sort.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 9 Jun - 8:46

weissnicht wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:My initial reaction was that it was the usual sycophantic pile of manure but it is indeed cleverly written to put the other side of the story across.

Yep! I remember her on the day they scarpered back to the UK, all teary eyed!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 9 Jun - 8:51

wjk wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

Yep! I remember her on the day they scarpered back to the UK, all teary eyed!
I have seen her work..for years. In my opinion she is no good journalist, if any at all, and I don't understand how she keeps her job....or how she got it in the first place (not talking only about mccanns case)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Jun - 8:54

Well I remember that woman interviewing Mark Bridgers son during the April Jones search. It was the most horrific pieces of journalism I have ever seen. Police looking for his father, she asking him live on tv what that felt like.

I have never watched her again, nor will I.

Any innuendo in the article will be lost on the "they have suffered enough" brigade.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 9 Jun - 9:25

This is Kay Burley and The Mirror we're talking about.

Nothing 'clever' here.......
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 9 Jun - 9:30

She made Peter Andre cry with her foot in mouth Insinuation that whoever 'takes over his roll as a father' may adopt his children

Stupid insensitive bitch.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 9 Jun - 9:45

Maybe the next time Burley wants to do a 'putting it out there' opinion piece on the McCanns, she might consider doing it without hiding behind the likes of us.
For all it does is highlight the sheer cowardice and paucity of morals of UK journalism in general in the reportage of this case.
Mr Amaral has fought on without the need to hide behind anyone. Likewise members of the internet community, who don't do this for a salary or to please the whims and contrivances of their editors and owners.
Having witnessed for seven years the lack of intellectual rigour and obvious duplicity of the so-called professional UK hacks, the aforementioned internet community has learned to become, in the main, self-reliant. The salaried scribblers have been found out. They'd better get used to it.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 9 Jun - 10:04

almostgothic wrote:Maybe the next time Burley wants to do a 'putting it out there' opinion piece on the McCanns, she might consider doing it without hiding behind the likes of us.
For all it does is highlight the sheer cowardice and paucity of morals of UK journalism in general in the reportage of this case.
Mr Amaral has fought on without the need to hide behind anyone. Likewise members of the internet community, who don't do this for a salary or to please the whims and contrivances of their editors and owners.
Having witnessed for seven years the lack of intellectual rigour and obvious duplicity of the so-called professional UK hacks, the aforementioned internet community has learned to become, in the main, self-reliant. The salaried scribblers have been found out. They'd better get used to it.

The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691 The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 9 Jun - 11:13

almostgothic wrote:Maybe the next time Burley wants to do a 'putting it out there' opinion piece on the McCanns, she might consider doing it without hiding behind the likes of us.

Excellent post!

The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691   The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 463742 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 9 Jun - 11:35

Well said ag!  The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Jun - 12:09

kitti wrote:She made Peter Andre cry with her foot in mouth Insinuation that whoever 'takes over his roll as a father' may adopt his children

Stupid insensitive bitch.

She also told the parents of April Jones, live on air and before the Police had the chance, that something had been found.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 9 Jun - 12:50

almostgothic wrote:If standing up for truth, justice and freedom of expression makes me a hater, then so be it.

I've been called a lot worse (you'll probably not be surprised to hear ...)  The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 294124

So have I almostgothic and some of the worst comments I received were from the infamous Pam Gurney. Do I care? Do I hell.

When I learned the McCanns were supposedly out, when Madeleine disappeared, I disliked the McCanns. Since then, I've learned much, much, more about the McCanns and I can say with my hand on my heart, that I detest them and all those who have helped them evade justice.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jun - 12:15

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@KayBurley good to see you saying & doing the right thing about the vile few who find it acceptable to troll the parents of a missing child

Usual pro buzzwords - 'vile', 'trolls'.

As for us being 'few' ...... where on earth did that fanciful notion come from? Rothley?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jun - 12:19

If Kay's real intention was to alert the public to the other side of the story, dear old Jim didn't get it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jun - 14:04

Crikey what a vile man.

I believe it because he adores two more vile people.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue 10 Jun - 14:40

The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691 

As for Jim Gamble, we all know where his priorities lie, and it is most certainly not with the truth.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jun - 15:00

Ireland wrote: 

The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 307691 

As for Jim Gamble, we all know where his priorities lie, and it is most certainly not with the truth.

I believe his priorities lie in Thailand. Dispicable.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 10 Jun - 16:38

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@KayBurley good to see you saying & doing the right thing about the vile few who find it acceptable to troll the parents of a missing child
-------------------------------------

When did JG stop using the word 'abducted'?

Surely he meant to tweet: Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@KayBurley good to see you saying & doing the right thing about the vile few who find it acceptable to troll the parents of an ABDUCTED child

Didn't he?

JG: "but the fact that a child was, you know, has... was... did go missing... is still missing,....

("Yeah but, no but, yeah but, noooo, so yeah, oh i don't knooooow")

JG: "I mean, this is about searching for a child who MAY well have been abducted"

The child MAY have been abducted. On the other hand she may NOT have been 'abducted'. Jim declines to 'speculate about what may or may not have happened' to Madeleine.
------------------------------------------------

"It's 'abduction' Jim, but not as we know it"  The ridiculous Kay Burley - Page 2 424743
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum