Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border

3 posters

Go down

Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Empty Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border

Post  Panda Thu 3 Jul - 16:35

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Empty Re: Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border

Post  Badboy Tue 6 Jan - 0:15

THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK ON SAUDI BORDER KILLING 3 BORDER GUARDS.
ISLAMIC STATE SUSPECTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border Empty Re: Saudi Arabia deploys troops to Iraq border

Post  katertaif Mon 16 Feb - 9:35

Badboy wrote:THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK ON SAUDI BORDER KILLING 3 BORDER GUARDS.
ISLAMIC STATE SUSPECTED.

Good morning Badboy.

I'm absolutely sure that IS would love to get their blood soaked hands on the wealth of the worlds biggest oil producer. I think though in that regard, the Saudis have it all sown up.

After what I suppose would be classed as a civil war when the house of Saud took over. The old King Faisal formed all the most rebellious tribes into a national Guard. They get the absolute best of everything. So they know which side their bread is buttered so to speak. On the road up from Jeddah to Taif there was a fairly large town freshly built for the National Guard. It must have been fairly big because you could see the minarets of no fewer than 7 Mosques. The only snag being that it was completely empty. The national Guard were quite comfortable where they were. I say was, I assume the buildings are still there, but whether it is occupied or not, and by whom, I have no idea. That gives some idea of the money and resources lashed out on them.

Every air base has American pilots, ostensibly as instructors but it is in their contracts that if necessary they will fight. As one example. early on in the first Gulf War a Saudi pilot was made much of for having shot down an Iraqi warplane. It was briefly admitted that the Saudi had an American wingman. It is my firm belief having seen some of the antics on Taif air base and Khamis Mushayt that it was in fact the American who shot it down.

There will, I have no doubt be more border incidents, and I'll bet that IS have infiltrated the armed forces, but I can't see them having any success there any time soon.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 28 Apr - 15:46

SAUDI AUTHORITIES HAVE ARRESTED 93 PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH SUPPOSEDLY,PLOT TO ATTACK USA EMBASSY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down