Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun

+5
tanszi
wjk
interested
Lioned
Annabel
9 posters

Go down

Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Empty Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun

Post  Annabel Thu 10 Jul - 20:30

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Empty Re: Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun

Post  Lioned Thu 10 Jul - 20:45

Thanks Annabel.

As an aside i was just wondering why they got the windows wound down in their chauffeur driven limo ? Either the air cons broke or they just do like so much the attention of the press !

Maybe kate just wants the kids to see what a star mummy is !

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Empty Re: Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun

Post  interested Thu 10 Jul - 20:50

My thanks to "Annabel" as well for the link to this brilliant article. I would add one other question the children might be asking their parents, "Why didn't you both take lie detector tests?"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 10 Jul - 21:32

I love this guys articles! And this is another brilliant one!
Thanks Annabel, for bringing it to us  Gerry & Kate McCann WHY?/Lying iin the sun Icon_flower 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 10 Jul - 21:45

Thank you Annabel, a truly excellent article. Such a pity it isn´t splashed all over the UK newspapers.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Jul - 23:08

hiya mara thon, there are several excellent bloggers and I would like to anyone of them published in the national media. it aint gonna happen.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 11 Jul - 9:44

tanszi wrote:hiya mara thon, there are several excellent bloggers and I would like to anyone of them published in the national media.  it aint gonna happen.

Unfortunately no it won´t happen tanszi, the UK press and media are a truly gutless and servile bunch of boot lickers (being polite) when it comes to the great, powerful and almighty Mccanns. I wouldn´t be surprised if they had shrines in editors offices where they can all go and worship their gods !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 11 Jul - 10:06

I wonder if this is in the UK newspapers and I wonder who paid for the clean up operation.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/quote-of-day_10.html

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 11 Jul - 13:55

Excellent article. Surely someone somewhere can get this out into the media?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 12 Jul - 19:13

What is a certainty is that if this news report was overheard on the school bus, it would have been heard by the children sitting around Sean as well. He would have been questioned by his peers on the bus, he may even have been teased by them, it may have upset him for the rest of the day if this happened in the morning run to school. So then very unlikely that Sean would simply have asked a straightforward question. He would have shown signs of upset I think and embarrassment and would have gone on the defensive at school and been teased even further. So, no, its absolute rubbish that he heard a news report on the school bus radio and didn't elaborate more about it and his deep feelings over it. Lets face it, kids hate it when their parents act in an embarrassing way at the school gates, so if you multiply that by 100; I think that would be how embarrassed and traumatised Sean would have felt. As for Amelie, was she on a different school bus?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down