Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Connection/ Protection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connection/ Protection

Post  Keela on Mon 14 Jul - 12:54

All the talk of the missing files re the paedophile enquiry at Government, set me thinking. Is the McCann case and this linked? GM wanted to be a labour MP, friends with Gordon Brown, knows Tony Blair. Is there something he knows about these two and others which means his back has to be protected so that he doesn't open his mouth.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  LJC on Mon 14 Jul - 13:35

The missing files go back 30 years or more; how old were the McCann couple then? No, I don't think there's a link. Politicians only cover their own backs, not those of others is what I think.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  wjk on Mon 14 Jul - 14:20

Hi keela, I've heard before that Gerry wanted to become a Labour MP, do you have a linky or something where I can read this?   

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  Lioned on Mon 14 Jul - 14:28

Dont think the mccanns are important.They had some 'connections' and that got the ball rolling and its run down hill out of control.
As for MP's listen to Tim Fortescue about protecting each other and his 'brownie points' tape.Thats how Thatcher ran her cabinet with the help of saville.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  wjk on Mon 14 Jul - 14:31

This is the MP connection I remember and I think this is where the Labour connection started but was found to be untrue?

http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  chrissie on Mon 14 Jul - 14:33

I thought it was proved to be untrue wjk

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3278
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  wjk on Mon 14 Jul - 14:38

chrissie wrote:I thought it was proved to be untrue wjk
Yes, iirc, a 'friend' of the McC's lived on the same road as Gordon Browns bother and asked him to have a word and so, this set the ball rolling.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 14 Jul - 15:57

wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:I thought it was proved to be untrue wjk
Yes, iirc, a 'friend' of the McC's lived on the same road as Gordon Browns bother and asked him to have a word and so, this set the ball rolling.

Jill Renwick.

Jill Renwick had known the couple for over a decade. She spoke to Kate McCann at 7AM and described Kate imploring her for real assistance. "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30AM, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do.” So I phoned GMTV."

M/S Renwick did more, phoning other friends of the parents who in turn contacted anyone they could think of to help. Renwick's sister called a friend in the UK police, another acquaintance attempted to get the assistance of Des Browne, an MP and member of the government. “One friend lives close to the television presenter Kirsty Wark,” said Renwick. "She knocked on her door and said, 'I know you must think I'm mad but my friend's wee girl is missing, can you do anything to help?'” And Renwick later recalled the most celebrated example of “getting some help.” She said, “Gordon Brown's brother John lives in the same street as me. I stopped him in the street the day afterwards and said, 'These are my friends. Do you think you could speak to Gordon about it?' And he said of course.”

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  wjk on Mon 14 Jul - 16:34

Thank You ann_chovey xx

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  kathybelle on Mon 14 Jul - 17:02

ann_chovey wrote:
wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:I thought it was proved to be untrue wjk
Yes, iirc, a 'friend' of the McC's lived on the same road as Gordon Browns bother and asked him to have a word and so, this set the ball rolling.

Jill Renwick.

Jill Renwick had known the couple for over a decade. She spoke to Kate McCann at 7AM and described Kate imploring her for real assistance. "She just said, 'Help me, please help me'. She said, 'We've been searching all night until 4.30AM, and then everybody left us'. At that stage there was only one police officer at the door. They didn't know what to do.” So I phoned GMTV."

M/S Renwick did more, phoning other friends of the parents who in turn contacted anyone they could think of to help. Renwick's sister called a friend in the UK police, another acquaintance attempted to get the assistance of Des Browne, an MP and member of the government. “One friend lives close to the television presenter Kirsty Wark,” said Renwick. "She knocked on her door and said, 'I know you must think I'm mad but my friend's wee girl is missing, can you do anything to help?'” And Renwick later recalled the most celebrated example of “getting some help.” She said, “Gordon Brown's brother John lives in the same street as me. I stopped him in the street the day afterwards and said, 'These are my friends. Do you think you could speak to Gordon about it?' And he said of course.”

Hi Ann

I don't know if Jill Renwick was lying on behalf of the McCanns, or Kate McCann told her a downright lie. If the McCanns had searched for Madeleine, Kate McCann would not have told Jane Hill, from the BBC that she and her husband were almost non functioning for 48hrs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

The McCanns didn't search for Madeleine, because they went straight to their apartment with their mates. In between making phone calls to anyone who could save their skins, they were getting their timelines straight, using the blank pages out of Madeleine's sticker book.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/gerry-mccann-did-call-british-media.html

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

The only phone call the McCanns never made, was to the GNR. That phone call was made at 22:40, by someone from the Ocean Club, when they realised that the GNR had not been informed of Madeleine's disappearance.

When the GNR arrived at 23:00hrs, the McCanns gave them an 'Oscar' winning performance in which they played grieving parents.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/gerry-mccann-placed-both-knees-on-floor.html

I know you've probably seen these links before Ann, but there maybe new members who haven't seen the links.




kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 14 Jul - 17:29

@ Kathybelle,  Hi , Yes I've seen those links before I just posted that quote because it sort of encapsulated in one the dragnet of support they attempted to reel in.

maybe KM uses the royal 'we' in reverse..............

2.38.58 am Lynda and Mark call Kate (9.45 minutes)
"On the morning of 4 May 2007 the mother of Kate telephoned my mother who, in turn, telephoned me. My mother told me that something terrible had happened, that somebody had taken Madeleine. I later sent a text message to Kate that same night and I spoke with her on the telephone. She was hysterical, saying only that she wanted to be able to hug Madeleine. She was worried by the fact that there were only two police officers in the place and thought that the police were not helping her with anything. She continued to speak about Madeleine, of the cold that she could feel since she was dressed only in pyjamas and continued to look at the situation from the perspective of Madeleine. She told me that Gerry was outside to find the girl and during the following day we spoke on the telephone and we frequently sent messages [to each other]."

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  kathybelle on Mon 14 Jul - 17:56

ann_chovey wrote:@ Kathybelle,  Hi , Yes I've seen those links before I just posted that quote because it sort of encapsulated in one the dragnet of support they attempted to reel in.

maybe KM uses the royal 'we' in reverse..............

2.38.58 am Lynda and Mark call Kate (9.45 minutes)
"On the morning of 4 May 2007 the mother of Kate telephoned my mother who, in turn, telephoned me. My mother told me that something terrible had happened, that somebody had taken Madeleine. I later sent a text message to Kate that same night and I spoke with her on the telephone. She was hysterical, saying only that she wanted to be able to hug Madeleine. She was worried by the fact that there were only two police officers in the place and thought that the police were not helping her with anything. She continued to speak about Madeleine, of the cold that she could feel since she was dressed only in pyjamas and continued to look at the situation from the perspective of Madeleine. She told me that Gerry was outside to find the girl and during the following day we spoke on the telephone and we frequently sent messages [to each other]."

Hi Ann

When you look at the timeline information and the phone calls that the McCanns made from the minute they left the Tapas Bar, they couldn't have done any searching at all. Also, Kate McCann shot herself in the foot, when she told her mate, that she was in her 'pj's'.

Kate McCann didn't just tell Jane Hill that they hadn't searched for Madeleine, she told another interviewer, only this time their excuses for not searching, was because it was too dark.

In a television  interview, the McCanns gave to promote the book 'Madeleine', one of the McCanns stated, that they went out early in the morning and they were jumping over hedges and calling out for Madeleine. They said they were the only ones out searching for Madeleine, everyone else had gone home.

That was a lie, because the GNR were out searching for Madeleine and so were some of the locals and the staff from the Tapas Bar and Ocean Club. The staff from the Tapas Bar, were fuming, because the McCanns were not helping them to look for Madeleine.

I'm not saying both of the McCanns should have been out looking for Madeleine, I think Gerry and his male friends should have looked for her while his wife stayed in their apartment.

I think this is what would have happened, if Madeleine had disappeared without her parents knowledge. The McCanns reaction to Madeleine's disappearance, suggests to me, that they know exactly what happened to her, where she was taken to and if she was dead or alive, when she was removed from their apartment.

If I am wrong and Madeleine disappeared while the McCanns were out and without their knowledge, their behaviour after she was discovered missing, I'd like to know why the McCanns behaved as if they didn't give a toss about Madeleine's whereabouts. They can't blame their behaviour as being in shock, because they were in control when they tore the pages out of Madeleine's sticker book, to write down their timelines and they were in control, when they made all those phone calls that lasted almost 12hrs.

This is one reason, why I can't understand how anyone can support the McCanns.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  quickfingers on Mon 14 Jul - 18:47

I don't think they are important but I think they know something about someone and that person or one of their "friends" might have been there on the night. Hence the need to make a quick call to Sky News to get the story out in the open to protect themselves. If they hadn't done that then I think they might have been disappeared along with their daughter and we'd never have heard about any of them. Just my opinion of course.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  tanszi on Mon 14 Jul - 19:10

whether there was or wasn't there wont be anything now. If someone is named for abuse they will be investigated, if the investigation has sufficient evidence for the CPS to prosecute they will. if neither of these things happen there will be an even bigger outcry. imo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  Lioned on Mon 14 Jul - 19:38

The most likely,and as far as i am aware,only established Political connection is Esther McVey.She is said to be a good friend of kate and are the same age.McVey is from Liverpool so they could go back a long way.
I guess this relationship has been looked at in some detail before so someone will have to remind me.
McVey helped set up the Fund and was a director for a while before she got too busy with her political career.
McVey is off course the Tory's golden girl but she would have cross party support as most of the old scrotes there would want to get in her knickers given half a chance and she's already been around the block with a few of them so rumours have it so i'm sure she could pull some favours.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 14 Jul - 20:07

Lioned wrote:The most likely,and as far as i am aware,only established Political connection is Esther McVey.She is said to be a good friend of kate and are the same age.McVey is from Liverpool so they could go back a long way.
I guess this relationship has been looked at in some detail before so someone will have to remind me.
McVey helped set up the Fund and was a director for a while before she got too busy with her political career.
McVey is off course the Tory's golden girl but she would have cross party support as most of the old scrotes there would want to get in her knickers given half a chance and she's already been around the block with a few of them so rumours have it so i'm sure she could pull some favours.


They (KM and Esther) met at age 18 I think when both re-sat their A levels at the same crammer college. Whereas Nicky Gill and Lynda McQueen were childhood friends.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Connection/ Protection

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum