Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  frencheuropean on Fri 15 Aug - 7:43

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-final-post-on-madeleine-mccann-case.html


Thursday, August 14, 2014


My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case



Dear Blog Readers,

Today I make my final post on the Madeleine McCann case. I feel at this point, I have done what I can and no more effort will make any difference in the outcome of this case. In fact, from what I have seen recently, there is a sad desperation on the part of those who wish to see a positive resolution, turning on anyone who dares to suggest that justice simply will not be forthcoming in this particular case, that sometimes the bad guy wins, and the good guys have to accept that, in this lifetime, the truth may not come out.

I have been recently attacked for suggesting:

1) That the Gaspar statements are not reliable. I cannot get excited about these because we only hear from one woman who wasn't exactly sure what she saw and from her husband who does not agree with her assessment. Sadly, some of those who cry out that we ought to rely on facts in the McCann case are willing to allow one questionable statement about David Payne to become a focal point of what happened to Madeleine, that it is okay to slander David Payne while at the same time standing up for Gonçalo Amaral. I fail to understand this double standard; if there is not proof to denigrate David Payne, then we ought to leave further speculation to the investigation, should one even exist.

2) That Maddie did not meet her demise earlier than May 3rd. I have no problem with theories that suggest Maddie died earlier in the week, but I do not see any evidence to support this. If I can be polite about such speculation, I expect that I should receive the same kindness in return. I, myself as a profiler, find the crime scene to suggest that Maddie died on the night that the McCanns claim she was abducted. This is my professional opinion which I explain in my book and in my blogs.

3) The Scotland Yard review is a sham. Through all my years as a profiler, I have years of experience of how real investigations are handled. Nothing that I have seen from Scotland Yard suggests that they are looking at any possibility but the abduction theory. I do not believe they are going to arrest or try the McCanns. If others would like to believe that Scotland Yard has spent three years and millions of pounds to cover ground that was not necessary to cover in order to take down the McCanns, bully for them, but it is not anything I have seen in twenty years and I am not going to pretend I am seeing some clever ruse being employed when I do not.

Hence, I wish all those hoping for a positive end that their wishes come true, but as a professional I am not going to go along with a program just to make people comfortable. I have always spoken the truth and I am not going to change that now just to make sell people a pipe dream.

I will sit back now and wait for the outcome of the case. I wish Gonçalo the best and I hope that, in time, the truth about this case will come out so that future missing persons' cases will not suffer because the McCanns and the British government have misled the public in the most outrageous manner I have ever come across in my career.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

August 14, 2014






2 comments:



AnneGuedes said...
Pat, I do agree with you on the 3 points. SY was asked to review in order to find an abducted Madeleine, possibly alive, nothing more. Likely Mr Cameron and co didn't even bother to read the AG report that stated the crime hadn't been determined and why the investigation couldn't go further. Those are the real responsible ones. They cautioned the McCanns' grotesque saga and tasked the SY team with an heroic mission, all feeling like brave soldiers fighting for a good cause.
SY can't but have understood that there was no abductor and no child to be found. But they'll have to keep it for themselves because that is not at all politically correct. The truth would prejudice too many important persons. The McCanns shouldn't have been allowed to sing their song for so many years. Nobody will ever blame those who chose to listen to them because that suited their social image, whereas the McCanns will have to face the rest of their children for the rest of their life.
August 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Anonymous said...
Pat i agree regarding the phoney SY review,but disagree regarding the Gasper statement,for KG to go to the police with such an accusation expecially at that particular time she would have had to be certain of what she saw,i believe the reason she came across as hesitant was because K & G were her friends,her accusation was potentially a possible lead in the disappearance of Madeleine,and this lead could involve her friends K&G.She would have had to be certain of what she saw before going to the police.As for SY i've lost all respect for them,7 i believe Redwood was the ideal cop to clear the awful McCanns.
August 15, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Post a Comment

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kitti on Fri 15 Aug - 8:41

But SY haven't cleared the mccanns and have wasted 6m trying to do so.


The reason they haven't managed to do so is because the pj refuse to cooperate with them.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kitti on Fri 15 Aug - 8:51

She has a cheek saying that it's double standards slandering Payne....the gasper statements and referring to them is not slander, it's fact .....mr amaral, beating cipriano and defrauding the state re Benefits....that's slander and lies, all made up to help the mccanns case....we didn't insinuate the things that have been said about Payne , his actions did.


I could perhaps second thought payne and his gestures but YM put paid to that.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kathybelle on Fri 15 Aug - 9:57

I think Pat Brown has thrown her toys out of the pram, because she can't stand the fact that others don't agree with some of her opinions. Her opinions are not fact, they are just opinions and the fact she has brought her opinions into the public eye, means that they are going to be challenged, by some of those who have different opinions to hers.

Blimey she should have posted on one of the forums I posted on, woe betide anyone who had a different opinion to the 'pro-McCanns'. Posters were either threatened with physical harm to themselves or their pets, by pro-McCanns who said they had ways and means of tracing posters addresses. Vile insults, which often  contained gutter language were also hurled towards we the Madeleine supporters, by the pro-McCanns.

Some of us carried on posting our views, because we felt it was our duty to Madeleine, to be the voice she was denied. Other posters were scared and removed themselves from the forum.

In all the Pat Brown articles I have read, I haven't seen any verbal threats or vile comments made to Pat Brown. I'm not saying she didn't receive these kind of comments, I'm just saying I've never seen any.

If Pat Brown,  isn't prepared to carry on being the voice Madeleine has been denied, because others have different opinions to hers, then in my opinion, she is doing the best thing, by refraining from any discussions about the sad case.

Whether Madeleine is alive or dead, she needs people to fight for her, and her siblings in any way they can. What she doesn't need, are people who publicly state that they will do the best they can to bring justice for her, then back down, because their opinions are challenged.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kitti on Fri 15 Aug - 10:50

I agree with your wholeheartedly Kathy....if she wants to throw the towel in, let her...JoBennett hasn't got any justice but that doesn't mean Madeleine won't.


It's because off people like US the Mccanns can't go away and that's a fact.....I see them defending themselves for the past 7 years plus NOT fighting to find there beloved child.



Why she has discredited the gasper statement is beyond me.....as I said, if it had just been that then I would off second thought it but let's not forget Yvonne Martin...there were two men standing with Kate McCann when she turned up in pdl that morning..one was Gerry McCann and the other was David Payne...she didn't know either off them, she didn't pick out Gerry McCann, she didn't even know he was the father off Madeleine, she picked out David Payne ...she didn't know who he was either ...it's a shame there weren't more people standing with Kate McCann but there wasn't , it was David Payne she picked out, the same David Payne that KG had suspicions about and the same David Payne that YM thought she had recognised, so much that she sent an anon letter to British police about her suspicions ...the same as KG who also couldn't get David Payne out off her mind.






And I also read that the british police DID look into the allegations against him and were happy that they came up with nothing untoward against him....we don't know they did though do we....they haven't shouted this from the highest roof about the
unfounded allegations made against Payne




The same david Payne that rang up the child abuse line...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  LJC on Fri 15 Aug - 11:46

Pat Brown wrote:Through all my years as a profiler, I have years of experience of how real investigations are handled.

So why didn't she join the Police then?

She forecast on her last posting that this case would conclude in the Fall with SY finding a Patsy to take the blame.

Perhaps she has revised this forecast now, in light of the latest news from the Met that they are continuing and hoping to get co-operation from Portugal with a joint investigation.

Trouble with people who make forecasts and who think they know more from the outside looking in - they often end up with egg on their faces.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  LJC on Fri 15 Aug - 11:51

I doubt she is going to go away for good. It is how she earns her living. She has had her pride wounded and she has gone off to lick her wounds imo. I think if something suddenly happens she will be tempted to comment again. But I don't make forecasts for a living, she does, so we'll have to wait and see.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  almostgothic on Fri 15 Aug - 12:18

Oh the drama ...
The Final Post and the reason being:
I feel at this point, I have done what I can and no more effort will make any difference in the outcome of this case.

But then:
I have been recently attacked for suggesting:
And:
If I can be polite about such speculation, I expect that I should receive the same kindness in return.

At this point it all gets rather personal, don't ya think?
'Attacked' ... that's a strong word to use. There's been some criticism of PB's recent blogs, mainly for their negativity. The trick is, never take it to heart. The old stagers amongst us will know that, right from the Mirror days, some McCann discussion platforms can seem like bear pits, such is the emotion and anger aroused. And yes, even people on the same side will be stroppy with each other!
In this febrile atmosphere, alliances can be formed and then ripped apart in a few short words when the red mist forms. More so with the advent of Twitter, where an expression of dissent can look positively waspish given the constraints of 140 characters.
PB mentions 'politeness' and 'kindness' - well yes, that's good when it happens, but no-one should enter the McCann Netherworld expecting it to happen. On this rocky road, nothing should be taken for granted.

From my POV as an unprofessional non-profiler, one should soldier on. Madeleine and others who have suffered deserve that.  
I've always believed in the long game. But hey, I'm a Brit and I love test matches.
Some of us are still trying to figure out who killed all those working girls in Whitechapel in the 1880s ...

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Roasted Arizona on Fri 15 Aug - 12:35

My son and his friends often 'rage quit' an Xbox online game...this is all this is......Pat is kidding herself if she ever thought she would make a difference in the first place! The reality is, none of us will ultimately make any difference in this case whatsoever!

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kitti on Fri 15 Aug - 12:46

But we have made a difference.


We are still here and the mccanns are still having to defend themselves.


Remember what Gerry McCann once said...the media hype will die down eventually' in other words..WE will go away and THEY will carry on their life without Madeleine.


Well they certainly have carried on their life without Madeleine but WE haven't gone away....


DIG DEEP AND YE SHALL FIND.



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  frencheuropean on Fri 15 Aug - 13:04

I think Pat's position is wise. She did what she could to help the truth to come and as there are no new elements, she prefer to stop speculating and to wait. It's her right to adopt this position. And yes she was torn apart even by some "anti" and no, it's not because violence is usual among users of twitter or facebook that we have to accept it as a normal component of everyday life.
I agree with her on the majority of her conclusions, not all ( I think that D.Payne is a key element in the story for example ) but she is coherent with herself and never rude with the people who comment on her blog.
She deserves respect, one agrees or not on what she says.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  mossman on Fri 15 Aug - 13:10

kitti wrote:But we have made a difference.




Spot on Kitti, every little thing written makes a difference, every question asked makes a difference.

If everybody who suffered verbal abuse for what they have written threw in the towel, the McCanns would have won a long time ago.

I'm disappointed in Pat Brown taking such a stance. I take or leave her writings on the case anyway, some I agree with others not. However, it was the fact that she continued to voice her opinions I supported.

Still, we should keep going, support Snr Amaral, and find justice for him and Madeleine.

Finding Madeleine is what this about, and justice being served on those who hurt her.


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  tanszi on Fri 15 Aug - 13:21

im surprised that PB isn't made of sterner stuff.  why are the Gaspers statements not important in this.  IMO anyone who displays the behaviour cited by the Gaspers needs to be investigated.  as does Dr Paynes calls to the child abuse line.  what and who was he going to report?  Im sure that an action of some magnitude is the result of doubts, concern, possible recrimination and consequence, so why did the call cease.  Just a sample of so many questions that need answers.  so why give up Pat.  

years ago I read a particularly awful post and responded in kind.  it wasn't me, I don't usually do that,  I responded to someone elses rage  and I learnt not to do that.  so do the job you say you want to do Pat,  ignore the dissenters and carry on shining a light on the details that no one wants brought to light.  you may not get the answers you want, you may not agree with the actions of others, the Gaspers took a real risk going to the police, and they were somewhat justified imo by the delay in sending the information to the PJ.  why wasn't this sent immediately?  more questions that need answers.  just because there isnt a reply doesn't mean the questions cannot be put out there for other people to ponder. is that any reason not to carry on.   you have the media profile that you have from what you do,  why stop now.  is there any other reason to stop.  just asking not criticising.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 15 Aug - 13:24

I don't have to agree with everything she says to admit she is, generally speaking, right, as far as I'm concerned.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  margaret on Fri 15 Aug - 19:14

I never rated her much anyway, she's got on my nerves the last couple of years saying the case is bring whitewashed - unless she has inside info which l very much doubt, how can she know?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  LJC on Fri 15 Aug - 19:51

margaret wrote:I never rated her much anyway, she's got on my nerves the last couple of years saying the case is bring whitewashed - unless she has inside info which l very much doubt, how can she know?

Spot on margaret. By continually offering up an alternative view is how she makes her money. If you feel you have support out there who agree with your view, carry on making it and earning a living. However, she has revealed herself of late not to be the expert she thinks she is. Some of her writings have been quite illuminating in showing her up in that regard. How can she, a single person in America, be an expert on the way British Police handle cases? I wonder if she has ever stepped foot in Scotland Yard or any Police HQ elsewhere in Britain for that matter.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 15 Aug - 22:16

I make no money from it and I go for whitewash either.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Lioned on Fri 15 Aug - 22:53

I like Pat Brown,She is to be commended for her work.

We are all pissed with it at the moment and the lack of progress from SY who have allegedly a whole squad of Britain's finest on the case is a joke.

I expect Pat will be back when/if something positive happens.

She has spoken out in public about the mccann lies and the establishment cover up.

She should have our support.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  kathybelle on Sat 16 Aug - 0:05

Lioned wrote:I like Pat Brown,She is to be commended for her work.

We are all pissed with it at the moment and the lack of progress from SY who have allegedly a whole squad of Britain's finest on the case is a joke.

I expect Pat will be back when/if something positive happens.

She has spoken out in public about the mccann lies and the establishment cover up.

She should have our support.


If Pat Brown was so concerned with the Madeleine McCann case, she would have carried on fighting for justice for Madeleine, instead of backing off, because some people don't agree with her opinions.

I don't feel the need to support Pat Brown, especially as she has publicly withdrawn her support for Madeleine. Goncalo Amaral has suffered the most appalling abuse, by the McCanns their allies and the British media, but he is still fighting for justice for Madeleine.

My support will always be for Madeleine, her siblings, Goncalo Amaral and his family.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Was Pat Brown big noting herself?

Post  BelEddie on Sat 16 Aug - 5:27

Hi, After reading that PB had dropped out of the MM case I wondered whether she had actually done anything positive for the cause?
NB. There is no sarcasm or cynicism intended in my question. I personally didn't take much notice of anything she wrote.

BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Ireland on Sat 16 Aug - 6:12

almostgothic wrote:Oh the drama ...
The Final Post and the reason being:
I feel at this point, I have done what I can and no more effort will make any difference in the outcome of this case.

But then:
I have been recently attacked for suggesting:
And:
If I can be polite about such speculation, I expect that I should receive the same kindness in return.

At this point it all gets rather personal, don't ya think?
'Attacked' ... that's a strong word to use. There's been some criticism of PB's recent blogs, mainly for their negativity. The trick is, never take it to heart. The old stagers amongst us will know that, right from the Mirror days, some McCann discussion platforms can seem like bear pits, such is the emotion and anger aroused. And yes, even people on the same side will be stroppy with each other!
In this febrile atmosphere, alliances can be formed and then ripped apart in a few short words when the red mist forms. More so with the advent of Twitter, where an expression of dissent can look positively waspish given the constraints of 140 characters.
PB mentions 'politeness' and 'kindness' - well yes, that's good when it happens, but no-one should enter the McCann Netherworld expecting it to happen. On this rocky road, nothing should be taken for granted.

From my POV as an unprofessional non-profiler, one should soldier on. Madeleine and others who have suffered deserve that.  
I've always believed in the long game. But hey, I'm a Brit and I love test matches.
Some of us are still trying to figure out who killed all those working girls in Whitechapel in the 1880s ...

I am one of the old stagers from the Mirror Forums, and yes bear pits indeed. Am I surprised by PB, not one bit, drama queen or what. I saw her a few times on US TV when visiting my sister, she seemed rather pouty to me, and it was all about, buy this, get that, read my words and believe, so I was armoured against her from the start, though did hope that she would come through and help Goncalo.

None of us threw the toys out of the pram, (though I take breaks form time to time, to stop torturing myself, though my heart is always thinking about justice) if you cared passionately enough, as we all do, then nothing would make you walk away, nothing.

Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  frencheuropean on Sat 16 Aug - 7:21

For nearly all "anti", the Maddie case is The case of their life. For Pat Brown, who is a profiler, it's a case among the numerous ones she deals with in her professional life and she devoted a lot of time and energy ( unpaid) to "our" case. She has not the same approach and her attitude is normal.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  frencheuropean on Sat 16 Aug - 8:31

BelEddie wrote:Hi, After reading that PB had dropped out of the MM case I wondered whether she had actually done anything positive for the cause?
NB. There is no sarcasm or cynicism intended in my question. I personally didn't take much notice of anything she wrote.
 
So why do you bother? To please the Pros who hate her for "good" reasons?. Out of boredom because there is nothing new and Pat bashing is entertaining? Out of frustration because the McCanns are out of reach and you need a scapegoat?
Pat Brown did a lot for "the cause" by opening a lot of eyes, especially in America.
Not surprising that many, especially pro Mccann, try to shut her down.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1186
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 16 Aug - 8:45

frencheuropean wrote:
BelEddie wrote:Hi, After reading that PB had dropped out of the MM case I wondered whether she had actually done anything positive for the cause?
NB. There is no sarcasm or cynicism intended in my question. I personally didn't take much notice of anything she wrote.
 
So why do you bother? To please the Pros who hate her for "good" reasons?. Out of boredom because there is nothing new and Pat bashing is entertaining? Out of frustration because the McCanns are out of reach and you need a scapegoat?
Pat Brown did a lot for "the cause" by opening a lot of eyes, especially in America.
Not surprising that many, especially pro Mccann, try to shut her down.


  I have nothing more to add!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Lioned on Sat 16 Aug - 8:48

BelEddie wrote:Hi, After reading that PB had dropped out of the MM case I wondered whether she had actually done anything positive for the cause?
NB. There is no sarcasm or cynicism intended in my question. I personally didn't take much notice of anything she wrote.

You very rarely come to this forum but when you do you post offensive,racist or inflammatory posts,so whats the point of you ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Pat Brown: "My Final Post on the Madeleine McCann Case " -14/08/2014

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum