Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident

+3
interested
duncanmac
chrissie
7 posters

Go down

Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Empty Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident

Post  interested Wed 17 Sep - 23:40

The full story is available in September 18 Portugal Resident  www.portugalresident.com  -  the McCanns are feeling the consequences of the effective collapse two weeks ago of the country's justice system (according to the article).    I daresay Mr. Amaral is also feeling the consequences of the defamation battle.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Empty Re: Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident

Post  chrissie Thu 18 Sep - 11:49

Thanks interested. I've tried to search for the article with no luck. Anyone else fancy having a go? Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Icon_flower
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident Empty Re: Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident

Post  duncanmac Thu 18 Sep - 16:39

In other words a loophole to allow the Macs to withdraw their claim, no faith in PT etc.. etc..
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 18 Sep - 17:01

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the McCanns are looking into suing the Portuguese government for the breakdown/chaos this is causing in hindering the search for Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 18 Sep - 17:43

interested wrote:I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the McCanns are looking into suing the Portuguese government for the breakdown/chaos this is causing in hindering the search for Madeleine.

I think they will be breathing a huge sigh of relief for the cop out that they wanted!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 18 Sep - 18:11

interested wrote:I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the McCanns are looking into suing the Portuguese government for the breakdown/chaos this is causing in hindering the search for Madeleine.

More like hindering the search for money Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 18 Sep - 19:19

Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident 23324 Law court chaos "with no end in sight" - Portugal Resident 613255
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 19 Sep - 7:40

"McCann ( who delayed the case many times and are sitting on Amarals money ) locked in a bitter defamation battle – are feeling the consequences .."
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 19 Sep - 7:45

Me neither.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down