Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM

3 posters

Go down

Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Empty Re: Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM

Post  Angelina Thu 6 Nov - 9:57

Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Empty Re: Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM

Post  Panda Thu 6 Nov - 12:34

Angelina wrote:

Why?    Personally I'd just like to see a competent PM...could be pink with green spots for all I care, just as long as he's got some backbone.  

Morning Angelina, I think Cameron has lost the plot. He knows the chances of a hung Parliament next April are very high , the LIBDEMS will lose seats and UKIP will gain so he may well have to get into bed with them., figuratively speaking of course. Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM 294124

I think we are witnessing for really the first time the fall of Britain, we are no longer in control of our Country and its population and we are losing our identity. As a Nation.
We are being swallowed up by the EU and Middle East migrants , this is one example. I was walking along yesterday passing a brand new development of 10 Council Houses , one Woman , in traditional Middle East dress came out of one and got into a nice car.Every day children from a Local school given over to the Muslims means their children never mix with other children .Yet the Councils slap extra rent on a 2 bedroom House because there are no children living in it. ! A friend of mine,s Mother in her 80's was unable to have a bath and got fed up with having to settle for a wash , too embarassed to let her Son or Home Help help her in the Bath. He phoned the nearest Hospital to ask if she could have a Bath and was told it would cost £6 and if she needed transport that would cost more. He was furious because his Father worked practically all his life and paid Tax , never claimed a Penny .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 6 Nov - 12:55

Angelina wrote:

Why?    Personally I'd just like to see a competent PM...could be pink with green spots for all I care, just as long as he's got some backbone.  

Exactly. I don't care if they put a Dalek in charge. Provided it's got my best interests at heart, doesn't embezzle public funds or lead us into illegal wars based on sexed-up documents and lies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 6 Nov - 14:01

Ican't think of one MP from any Party except Boris , who would make a difference to this Country . There are none with vision , yet another scandal involving Jimmy Savile, going back yonks, . Is this t really the role of Scotland Yard now, digging up the dirt on all these Celebrities and wasting Billions of Taxpayers money on one investigation for 3 or 4 years ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 6 Nov - 15:33

Iris wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Exactly.  I don't care if they put a Dalek in charge.  Provided it's got my best interests at heart, doesn't embezzle public funds or lead us into illegal wars based on sexed-up documents and lies.

I didn't know there were any Asian Daleks Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 16 Nov - 1:34

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Morning Angelina, I think Cameron has lost the plot. He knows the chances of a hung Parliament  next April are very high , the LIBDEMS will lose seats and UKIP will gain so he may well have to get into bed with them., figuratively speaking of course. Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM 294124  

I think we are witnessing for really the first time the fall of Britain, we are no longer in control of our Country  and its population and we are losing our identity. As a Nation.
We are being swallowed up by the EU and Middle East migrants , this is one example. I was walking along yesterday passing a brand new development of 10 Council  Houses , one Woman ,  in traditional Middle East dress came out of one and got into a nice car.Every day children from a Local school given over to the Muslims means their children never mix  with other children .Yet the Councils slap extra rent on a 2 bedroom House because there are no children living in it. ! A friend of mine,s Mother in her 80's was unable to have a bath and got fed up with having to settle for a wash , too embarassed to let her Son or Home Help help her in the Bath. He phoned the nearest Hospital to ask if she could have a Bath and was told it would cost £6 and if she needed transport  that would cost more. He was furious because his Father worked practically all his life and paid Tax , never claimed a Penny .

I don't think Cameron will have to wait very long. You're analysis didn't allow for the numbers already here. It isn't only in Britain; it's happening all over Europe, and the USA. It is only natural for people to vote for shall we say their own kind. So as the numbers increase so will the candidates elected from Council level to parliament change. Like it or not it's happening already. Like Angelina I can only hope they have some integrity. Judging by the mayor of Tower Hamlets that may not be the case. Britain will be a very different place in a very short time, with new cultural requirements. It may even be a better place, but it will be very different.

Last edited by katertaif on Sun 16 Nov - 1:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 8:36

Angelina wrote:

quite. yet another example of cameron playing the minorities card. Cameron wants to see a British Asian PM 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down