Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing.

4 posters

Go down

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Empty Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing.

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 15:48

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Empty Re: Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing.

Post  kitti Sat 22 Nov - 15:49

I didn't know she was an actress...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Empty Re: Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing.

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 17:15

kitti wrote:I didn't know she was an actress...

Yes Kitti it was in a film with Brad Pitt that started their relationship. In the Film they were assassins hired to kill each other. There was another Film with her starring in it, can,t remember the name a bit futuristic. I'll give her credit she is her own Woman and has not only done a lot of work for Charities , she was brave enough to have Breast
removal because there was Cancer in the Family and she didn't want to take the risk . This was brave of her to let it be known, making others with the same problem feel more comfortable about taking such action. Then there are the children she adopted before she met Brad.........some Woman eh???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 22 Nov - 17:33

I was being sarcastic lol Panda ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 17:37

kitti wrote:I was being sarcastic lol Panda ...

Get off will you Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 23324 There was i giving you a profile of her but secretly wondering why you hadn't heard of her.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. Empty The Mansions tax Milliband is advocating could put Angelina off buying a Mansion

Post  Panda Wed 26 Nov - 7:36

As if they hav'nt got enough Properties!!!  Bad move Angelina , interfering in British Politics.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/26/angelina-jolie-mansion-tax-move

At last.!!!

Last edited by Panda on Wed 26 Nov - 8:59; edited 2 times in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 26 Nov - 8:29

Whats the video, Panda?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Nov - 8:40

wjk wrote:Whats the video, Panda?

It's the one I posted earlier on Daily News don't know what happened there, will investigate. In the meantime I found this while looking for the other one. I think she has enough politial nous to become the next President.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Nov - 8:47

wjk, I have found the video and put it in the original post.......sorry.!!

I have just posted the right Video.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 26 Nov - 12:04

Panda wrote:

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 294124 what you like!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Nov - 16:02

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 294124 what you like!!

Honest wjk,I don't know how that happened, I went for Lessons when I bought my first Computer I still don't understand how they work....one time there was something wrong with it and I phoned my internet provider and this nice young man was trying different things and said "have you cleared your Cookies?"....I said "Pardon?"We both had a good laugh Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 26 Nov - 17:04

@ Panda.....and you said "yes, I've eaten the whole packet and they were lovely" Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 26 Nov - 19:04

Angelina wrote:@ Panda.....and you said "yes, I've eaten the whole packet and they were lovely" Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 294124

Angelina you wouldn't believe the career I have had, Brom a Company and Trust administrator in a major Bank to a Barmaid. LOL I was working for a well known Accountancy Firm and had two Juniors i was training . The Computer system we had I had just about mastered when we had a new one and instructions. If i wanted a printout I would ask one of the Juniors to get it but this one day i was determined to master it. I kept trying and the Juniors were asking if i needed help , I kept saying I had to learn and all of a sudden a message came on the screen " Well done ....your print out will be ready in two minutes. I'm laughing as i am recalling this....I said, " Have a look at this, the Computer is talking to me!!!!" Everyone came to have a look and told me it was Clive from the Print room......they were in fits Angelina Jolie retires from acting to concentrate on Directing. 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down