Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incompetent police

+2
interested
fred
6 posters

Go down

Incompetent police Empty Incompetent police

Post  fred Sun 21 Dec - 10:28

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Incompetent police Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Incompetent police Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Incompetent police Empty Re: Incompetent police

Post  interested Sun 21 Dec - 20:49

"British police believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled burglary". Madeleine is still "missing" even though Gerry said nothing of value was taken.

With no new Christmas appeal for donations to the fund, I think this is Mitchell's way of keeping the McCann story front and centre during the festive season.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Incompetent police Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Incompetent police Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 23 Dec - 2:58

interested wrote:"British police believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled burglary".  Madeleine is still "missing" even though Gerry said nothing of value was taken.

With no new Christmas appeal for donations to the fund, I think this is Mitchell's way of keeping the McCann story front and centre during the festive season.

I don't know about that because the last thing that Mitchell and the Mccanns want being brought to the public is the presumption that Madeleine is dead. It was bad enough that Amaral had claimed Madeleine had died, but now SY are agreeing with Amaral on that conclusion. With millions still being spent to search for a dead child, surely there must be no money flowing into the fund now.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 24 Dec - 8:38

If Redwood has been anywhere near finding a way to solve the case, he wouldn't had retired.
SY is following the 'find a patsy' line, and they have no success, they are going in circles.

That's how it looks to me.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 24 Dec - 9:35

weissnicht wrote:If Redwood has been anywhere near finding a way to solve the case, he wouldn't had retired.
SY is following the 'find a patsy' line, and they have no success, they are going in circles.

My thoughts exactly! Incompetent police 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 24 Dec - 10:40

pennylane wrote:
weissnicht wrote:If Redwood has been anywhere near finding a way to solve the case, he wouldn't had retired.

My thoughts exactly! Incompetent police 944533

I agree as well. No plan to get to the truth. If the police were about to crack the case , I think they would have let DCI Redwood stay on.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum