Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident

+6
cherry1
wjk
Lioned
saloongirl
joyce1938
winjoy
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Empty Re: Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident

Post  cherry1 Tue 21 Apr - 17:08

I would like to see Wendy Murphy involved in it - that would certainly make the McCann supporters sit up!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Empty Re: Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident

Post  fred Tue 21 Apr - 18:29

Who is Wendy Murphy?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 21 Apr - 18:33

Thanks NBY x
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 21 Apr - 20:58

oh, my. Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 294124

Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 21 Apr - 22:22

cherry1 wrote:I would like to see Wendy Murphy involved in it - that would certainly make the McCann supporters sit up!

If the documentary is shown in the U.S. I'm confident Wendy Murphy will be very vocal about it. It would be good if Nancy Grace draws attention to it as well.

In reading the Daily Mail Online, I notice a lot of attention is paid to American crime "news" (in addition to TV entertainment). If the documentary makes big news in the U.S., hopefully the DM will have to at least mention it.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 21 Apr - 23:55

According to the Guardian, "Piers Morgan questioned for a second time over phone-hacking allegations". This is the second time he was questioned under caution as part of Operation Golding. With all the phone-hacking that was going on, I still think the McCanns and those around them in 2007 would have been prime targets. I still remember the old Mirror Forum comments and when the tide turned the Forum was closed. Despite Morgan's sympathic TV interview of the parents on CNN a few years back, I can't fathom how he appeared to go along with their abduction story when clearly there is no evidence of such.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 22 Apr - 13:40

Must say .. cant wait for this so called damming new documentary. Knickers are really twisted on twitter... Sonia's sure got them buzzing I reckon.

So surprised no one has got a friend or hairdresser or anyone that knows what or whom has been filmed. Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 294124 Funny that.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 22 Apr - 14:53

Krisy22 wrote:Must say .. cant wait for this so called  damming new documentary.  Knickers are really twisted on twitter... Sonia's sure got them buzzing I reckon.  

So surprised no one has got a friend or hairdresser or anyone that knows what or whom has been filmed. Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 294124   Funny that.

But it was also 'funny' that non of the Mccanns neighbours, hairdresser etc ever commented all these years ago when it was the full media feeding frenzy?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 Apr - 15:34

fred wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:Must say .. cant wait for this so called  damming new documentary.  Knickers are really twisted on twitter... Sonia's sure got them buzzing I reckon.  

So surprised no one has got a friend or hairdresser or anyone that knows what or whom has been filmed. Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 294124   Funny that.

But it was also 'funny' that non of the Mccanns neighbours, hairdresser etc ever commented all these years ago when it was the full media feeding frenzy?

probably of the opinion that 'something's not quite right here' but were/are reluctant to share the view publicly.

Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015 - Portugal Resident - Page 3 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 22 Apr - 15:36

fred wrote:

They perhaps did but it never got into print. After the hotlips or whatever Kate was called at Uni, I don't think I saw another derogatory comment.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 22 Apr - 15:56

[quote="dazedandconfused"]
fred wrote:

They perhaps did but it never got into print.  After the hotlips or whatever Kate was called at Uni, I don't think I saw another derogatory comment.

No, and that was really to give kate a party animal, good time, fantastic student slant on things. There are usually comments even if only from the local pub that get into the press. Very strange how quiet it was.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 Apr - 15:59

They did seem to live in a vacuum with mostly only their relatives coming out with a load of guff about how wonderful they were.

Perhaps nobody else could be paid enough to praise them!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 23 Apr - 9:14

interested wrote:
cherry1 wrote:I would like to see Wendy Murphy involved in it - that would certainly make the McCann supporters sit up!

If the documentary is shown in the U.S. I'm confident Wendy Murphy will be very vocal about it.  It would be good if Nancy Grace draws attention to it as well.  

In reading the Daily Mail Online, I notice a lot of attention is paid to American crime "news" (in addition to TV entertainment).  If the documentary makes big news in the U.S., hopefully the DM will have to at least mention it.

Wendy it seems is very vocal.

http://www.patriotledger.com/article/20090328/News/303289833/?Start=2
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3