Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau

+2
fuzeta
interested
6 posters

Go down

Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Empty Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  interested Thu 4 Jun - 17:19

Blacksmith comments on two McCann supporters and the incredible behaviour Twitter allows on the McCann Twitter hashtag. (Thursday, June 4, 2015) www.blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Empty Re: Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  wjk Thu 4 Jun - 18:17

interested wrote:Blacksmith comments on two McCann supporters and the incredible behaviour Twitter allows on the McCann Twitter hashtag. (Thursday, June 4, 2015)  www.blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com
I think I must be one of those sensitive readers he talks about!
Not too keen on that one!
Having said that, I don't know what the two people he speaks of have been saying? not following the #mccann much these days apart from Snr Amarals fund.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau Empty Re: Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  interested Thu 4 Jun - 18:47

wjk wrote:
interested wrote:Blacksmith comments on two McCann supporters and the incredible behaviour Twitter allows on the McCann Twitter hashtag. (Thursday, June 4, 2015)  www.blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com
Having said that, I don't know what the two people he speaks of have been saying? not following the #mccann much these days apart from Snr Amarals fund.

I don't know exactly what they have been tweeting but, from Blacksmith's comments, it must be atrocious. From what he has said I think they fit the description of what I would consider "sick" trolls.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 4 Jun - 19:43

wjk wrote:
interested wrote:Blacksmith comments on two McCann supporters and the incredible behaviour Twitter allows on the McCann Twitter hashtag. (Thursday, June 4, 2015)  www.blacksmGave me theithbureau.blogspot.com

I agree WJK I think that was just awful. Gave me the absolute creeps. Does he need to write this stuff? Is it true?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 4 Jun - 20:01

fuzeta wrote:
wjk wrote:
interested wrote:Blacksmith comments on two McCann supporters and the incredible behaviour Twitter allows on the McCann Twitter hashtag. (Thursday, June 4, 2015)  www.blacksmGave me theithbureau.blogspot.com

I agree WJK I think that was just awful.  Gave me the absolute creeps.  Does he need to write this stuff?  Is it true?
I don't know, fuz.
It must be pretty bad stuff if it is.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 4 Jun - 20:23

Pretty sure it is true, someone sent me screen shots of the Tweets. Vile, and totally gives 'sick trolls' the name they deserve!! What is the point of it all?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 4 Jun - 21:09

Why use the #mccann for it? Why don't they bugger off somewhere where this is acceptable!( disclaimer.. if its true Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau 25346 )
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Jun - 15:12

wjk wrote:Why use the #mccann for it? Why don't they bugger off somewhere where this is acceptable!( disclaimer.. if its true Blacksmith Comments on McCann Twitter Hashtag - Blacksmith Bureau 25346 )
It's true.

..and they have been posting them since 2007. It started in 3A. It's not new.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 5 Jun - 20:51

They trashed the McCann hashtag with no thought whatsoever for Madeleine showing complete disrespect towards her.

Some people obviously think it more important to play games on there than discuss the case.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down