Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts

+3
Badboy
comperedna
interested
7 posters

Go down

Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Empty Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  interested Thu 15 Oct - 16:18

Dr. Martin Roberts' latest (Thursday, October 15, 2015) is available at www.onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com

It is a thought provoking look at Robert Murat and is worth reading, in my opinion.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Empty Re: Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  comperedna Thu 15 Oct - 17:50

D'accord.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts Empty Re: Access All Areas - Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Badboy Thu 15 Oct - 20:44

error 404
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 15 Oct - 21:04

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 16 Oct - 2:25

.... very interesting indeed.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 16 Oct - 2:29

Didn't Kate's mother say that they had friends who owned a restaurant in P d Luz and they rang them and told them about Madeleine's disappearance as soon as they heard.... or something? I wonder if anyone else remembers her saying this?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 16 Oct - 11:28

Yes that rings a bell ,I think someone did day that joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 16 Oct - 11:33

just few thoughts . We really have to believe what others say was witnessed,clothes ,etc etc. it seems like it muddies the water ,and still no proof ? I am sure that not everyone could be so clear of others clothes at a certain time . It does make a story and it sounds o k ,but_______.? Wasn't he cleared once and for all after being released from Arguido status? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 17 Oct - 11:34

Wintabells wrote:Didn't Kate's mother say that they had friends who owned a restaurant in P d Luz  and they rang them and told them about Madeleine's disappearance as soon as they heard.... or something? I wonder if anyone else remembers her saying this?

I thought it was Vilamoura
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down