Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie

+9
AnnaEsse
Wintabells
wjk
fuzeta
pamalam
mara thon
Krisy22
jeanmonroe
quickfingers
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie

Post  weissnicht Mon 16 Nov - 14:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kate has never seemed to know what is age appropriate for children.

Yes, you are right.

quote k8  "She's good company, she's like my — you know, she's like a little buddy to me."

A three-year-old is not, of course, a "little buddy" for her mother.
As she says...she misses ..going shopping and in to the coffee shops with her.

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie

Post  malena stool Mon 16 Nov - 17:25

weissnicht wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kate has never seemed to know what is age appropriate for children.

Yes, you are right.

quote k8  "She's good company, she's like my — you know, she's like a little buddy to me."

A three-year-old is not, of course, a "little buddy" for her mother.
As she says...she misses ..going shopping and in to the coffee shops with her.

If Madeleine was enjoying a Latte with her buddy mother on a regular basis, small wonder she was known to be a hyperactive child....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry and Kate McCann reveal the reasons why they miss Maddie - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Mon 23 Nov - 0:25

Wintabells wrote:I have a daughter and if I'd thought she was in the hands of a paedophile I would not be missing her... I'd be in a state of permanent agony, fearing what was happening to her and consumed with anxiety about whether or not she is dead and if she'll ever be found.

Indeed Wintabells. I'm sure you'd be searching madly for her and not be out jogging days later and blogging about your jogging times. The McScamms screamed "paedophile" but insisted she'd come to no harm. Mental.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2