Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freud the scape goat?

+3
Angelina
Badboy
joyce1938
7 posters

Go down

Freud the scape goat? Empty Freud the scape goat?

Post  fred Sat 25 Jun - 8:23

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Freud the scape goat? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freud the scape goat? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Freud the scape goat? Empty Re: Freud the scape goat?

Post  joyce1938 Sat 25 Jun - 10:20

Hi , I do not know why ,but this I don't believe, that he had anything??? to do with this case,but ofcourse it has to be looked into . why not look into the Gasper statements too??? They do like to pick and choose . It just be too shut some up . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :
Freud the scape goat? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freud the scape goat? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 25 Jun - 14:01

THE PINK ONE HAD CONNECTION TO HIS PR BUSINESS,HE INSISTES IT IS ALL A COINCIDENCE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 25 Jun - 16:33

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 25 Jun - 16:35

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 25 Jun - 18:56

joyce1938 wrote:   Hi , I do not know why ,but this I don't believe, that he had anything??? to do with this case,but ofcourse it has to be looked into . why not look into the Gasper statements too??? They do like to pick and choose . It just be too shut some up . joyce1938

Totally agree!! He is dead so they will use him if they can. We all know who is guilty.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 25 Jun - 20:21

Yes, it looks like Operation Grange have found the dead scape goat reclusive paedophile they have been grasping to nail (because after all it was the McCanns who said Madeleine was "abducted" and have been yelling "paedophile" ever since). The man whom Gordon Brown has described as a national treasure and is now the new Jimmy Savile. For years there will be lots of items about how the long suffering McCanns were duped by his concern for them and his kindness in inviting them into his home. I don't believe he had anything to do with her death but I remain suspicious about whether or not he had anything to do with her eventual disappearance. Since we know higher-ups were protecting the McCanns (I'm thinking Gordon Brown to start with) and Freud's on and off living in the area fairly close to where the McCanns were airing out their rented car, who knows what could have been arranged and I do think it extremely odd that right after the McCanns were grilled by the Portuguese police, they felt up to visiting the reclusive old goat.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 26 Jun - 15:31

Yes they are looking for a scape goat and he fits the bill. They are still not joining up the dots are they! Funny that.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 26 Jun - 16:24

Can't investigate anything where live people are involved...something might actually be proven Freud the scape goat? 303636
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 27 Jun - 15:34

More Freud news in the Sun and DM. The articles state he attempted to groom another 16 year old girl via a letter he wrote on House of Commons' stationery. The Sun has included the letter.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 27 Jun - 18:35

But there is a huge difference between grooming a 16 year old and abducting a 3 year old isn't there? I still think he had nothing to do with Madeleines disappearance, except perhaps the aftermath??
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 27 Jun - 19:31

fred wrote:But there is a huge difference between grooming a 16 year old and abducting a 3 year old isn't there?  I still think he had nothing to do with Madeleines disappearance, except perhaps the aftermath??

Me too!! He did appear to target teenagers and that should be obvious to Operation Grange so I hope they don't use him as an excuse to nail him for Madeleine's death. As for the aftermath/disappearance, considering he became quite cozy with the suffering parents, he might have had a hand in co-operating with them to ensure her little body disappeared. Frustrating that the focus is always on dead suspects while the living parents aren't getting the scrutiny they deserve as indicated by the dogs and the Portuguese investigation.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 6 Jul - 19:52

I know by now everyone knows I am hopelessly inept at links, but I have come across something that may be of interest. It's headed as being from "Everything PR Public Relations News" July 5, 2016, and the article is entitled: "Frued Communications and the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann". It's a fairly short article and states that: "...the McCann family had enjoyed dinner at that same villa with Sir Clement on at least one occasion not long BEFORE she went missing...". The article goes on to refer to Frued's "tendencies".

I know that Kate's book refers to the dinner as having been after Madeleine "disappeared" but the article I have referred to clearly states the dinner took place BEFORE she went missing. I realize this article may not be accurate but then again how accurate is Kate's book?

I hope someone can locate this article with the little information I have provided. I still think it odd that Gerry did not mention "the" dinner in his blogging when he didn't hesitate to mention all the little mundane things he was keeping busy with, as well as name-dropping all the well known people he was courting following Madeleine's "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Jul - 16:30

The article is here, about halfway down.

http://everything-pr.com/carrie-byalick-portland-communications-freud-pr-walker-sands-freud/82526/

It certainly would be interesting if the McCanns met CF before Madeleine was reported missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 19 Jul - 15:57

The familiarity of which Kate mentioned in her book how Clement Freud spoke to them, would suggest to me it was likely they had met him before
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 19 Jul - 19:44

More than likely I think Cherry
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum