Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes

5 posters

Go down

Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Empty Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes

Post  pamalam Fri 31 Mar - 11:07

McCann’s v Amaral Supreme Court: STJ.
21 March 2017 Rejected

Full English translation by Anne Guedes

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/STJ_21_03_2017_Rejected.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Empty Re: Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes

Post  Chris Fri 31 Mar - 18:31

Thanks.

A fairly resounding dismissal of the nullity submission. Even though they examine the arguments advanced it looks like it fell at the first hurdle anyway. No doubt that was evident to the lawyers making the claim so it does appear it was merely a delaying exercise Well done to the court for an expedited decision rather than the months that earlier hearings have taken.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes Empty Re: Supreme Court: STJ. 21 March 2017 Rejected, English translation by Anne Guedes

Post  contrary Sat 1 Apr - 11:13

Emphasis on the fact they refused to do a reconstruction
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 12 Jun - 18:39

Considering the Court Document of 21-03-2017 states: "The appellants condemned at the expense of the incident which they gave rise to", has anyone heard whether the McCanns have paid up or whether a deadline has been set for them to do so?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 12 Jun - 18:58

interested wrote:Considering the Court Document of 21-03-2017 states:  "The appellants condemned at the expense of the incident which they gave rise to", has anyone heard whether the McCanns have paid up or whether a deadline has been set for them to do so?

I'm afraid not, interested..
They are probably keeping their heads down hoping everyone will forget that they've had a court finding go against them.... until their next round of public begging commences.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 12 Jun - 23:31

Thanks to "malena stool" for your answer - in this particular case 'no news' is not 'good news' - I was hoping the McCanns had complied with the Court's findings and possibly I had missed reading about it. Thanks again, I suppose I should have known better and that they will soon have one (or more) of their "sources" pitching the old campaign about the Fund running dry.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 13 Jun - 10:39

Being a tad of a conspiracy theorist, interested, I wonder how much their 'good fortune' of avoiding deeper investigation, is through McCann's alleged involvement with Blair's Labour party?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Jun - 18:17

malena stool wrote:Being a tad of a conspiracy theorist, interested, I wonder how much their 'good fortune' of avoiding deeper investigation, is through McCann's alleged involvement with Blair's Labour party?

Theresa May has extended their 'good fortune' by avoiding deeper investigation also. I don't understand how the death of Madeleine could be, I think it was referred to as, a matter of "national security".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 13 Jun - 21:16

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:Being a tad of a conspiracy theorist, interested, I wonder how much their 'good fortune' of avoiding deeper investigation, is through McCann's alleged involvement with Blair's Labour party?

Theresa May has extended their 'good fortune' by avoiding deeper investigation also.  I don't understand how the death of Madeleine could be, I  think it was referred to as, a matter of "national security".  

Madeleine seems to be a situation which flies way above 'party politics', interested and definitely not an open discussion in either of the two houses. Whatever Brown's reasoning for declaring Madeleine's disappearance/death as a national security problem the subject certainly put the finishing touch to Dr Gerry's political career and aspirations. Such a shame...... I couldn't bear listening to his ridiculous whining and blatant lying if he had ever attained a cabinet post and explaining over the TV why he was cutting Nursing Staff posts and salaries, yet Government Ministers would be having yet another pay rise.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down