Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case

Post  Guest Tue 6 Jan - 22:56

How has she got the balls to do this??? My god, where is this bitch's conscience???!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case

Post  Guest Tue 6 Jan - 23:00

She obviously doesnt have a conscience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Jan - 9:25

If I was her family I would disown her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 7 Jan - 12:57

Jennifer wrote:If I was her family I would disown her.

Well said Jennifer... she is a disgrace.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Jan - 11:12

I dont know how she dare appeal... She is probably after a big lump sum coming her way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Jan - 20:40

lincs wrote:I dont know how she dare appeal... She is probably after a big lump sum coming her way.

I do believe you have a good point there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Jan - 23:17

SharonS wrote:
lincs wrote:I dont know how she dare appeal... She is probably after a big lump sum coming her way.

I do believe you have a good point there.

Good point Lincs. I wonder if she has the nerve to ask for compensation or a redundancy type package???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 19 Feb - 19:52

The whole department should be sacked and new people employed....I wonder if any of them would have been sacked or investigated had there not been a whistle blower....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Feb - 16:15

Ambersuz wrote:The whole department should be sacked and new people employed....I wonder if any of them would have been sacked or investigated had there not been a whistle blower....

They wouldnt have. they´d have been hiden away from the public like the rest of them are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Feb - 21:58

Bloody incompetent cowards the lot of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case - Page 2 Empty Four Sacked For Failings In Baby P Case

Post  Guest Thu 30 Apr - 18:58

7:47pm UK, Wednesday April 29, 2009
A social worker and three managers have been sacked for failings in the care of Baby P, Haringey council has said.

The 17-month-old boy died at the hands of his mother, her abusive boyfriend and their lodger in August 2007.

Baby P, who cannot be named for legal reasons, suffered more than 50 injuries despite receiving 60 visits from social workers, doctors and police over an eight-month period.

He had been on the child protection register at the time of his death.

Deputy director of children and families Cecilia Hitchen, social worker Maria Ward, team manager Gillie Christou and head of safeguarding services Clive Preece have all been dismissed.

A Haringey spokesman said Ms Hitchen was sacked for "loss of trust and confidence" following a damning Ofsted report in December last year.

The other employees were axed for gross misconduct.

Sharon Shoesmith, who was head of children's services at Haringey council at the time, was sacked in December last year.

The local authority then launched an investigation into the four members of staff who have now been dismissed.

A panel of councillors decided Ms Hitchen must go, while officers decided to dismiss the remaining three.

A fifth person, social worker Sylvia Henry, had no action taken against her because there was no case to answer, the council found.

Two doctors who treated Baby P have also been suspended from practice by the
General Medical Council, Family GP Dr Jerome Ikwueke and Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat.

Last December, inspectors found a string of failures in Haringey's children's services and Children's minister Ed Balls called the report "devastating".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Apr - 19:48

Good! Justice is being served.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2