Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile

3 posters

Go down

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Empty Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 7:08

Is this what the judicial system is like in England now? What chance do the victims have of protection

A paedophile who sexually abused a six-year-old girl has been set free by a judge who suggested he give his victim money to "buy a nice new bicycle".

Eric Cole, who had already served jail terms for sex attacks, admitted putting his hand down the girl's trousers as she stood in her garden.

Judge Julian Hall told him: "In criminal terms, what you did was quite mild", before giving the 71-year-old a suspended sentence.

Cole was already a convicted paedophile when he attacked the girl last July.

Despite this, Judge Hall, who hit the headlines last year when he shed tears after hearing a mother describe her anguish over her daughter's death, allowed Cole to walk from the court.

Angry relatives of the victim hurled abuse and threats at the defendant from the public gallery as the judge passed sentence at Oxford Crown Court.

Judge Hall imposed a nine-month suspended jail term on Cole as well as ordering him to attend a sexual offenders' programme. He also banned him from being alone with children under the age of 16, for five years.

Cole admitted one charge of sexual assault on a child under the age of 13 years. Handing down the sentence, the judge told Cole to pay his victim compensation of £250, adding: "If it buys her a nice new bicycle, that's the sort of thing that might cheer her up."

The court had earlier been told how the girl's mother had found the defendant pushing his hands down her trousers in a garden in Oxford on July 31 last year. After initially denying the allegation, Cole admitted his guilt on January 4.

Family members screamed at Cole as he waited to be released from the dock. One shouted: "You haven't heard the last from me, mate."

The judge told the court: "I hear the calls, but I ignore them. I have explained I am certain in my own mind this is the best way to protect girls under 16 from the hands of this man."

Cole, now of Bedford, had been jailed for 15 months for a sex attack on a 12-year-old girl in 1998, the court heard. Turning to the defendant, Judge Hall said: "In criminal terms what you did was quite mild, but the effects were serious. If you are not to do this sort of thing again, then you need help.

"The greater chance of children being protected from you in the long term is a Sex Offenders' Prevention Order."

He added: "I want to keep you away from small children."

The court heard how the mother of the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, interrupted Cole's sex attack.

Dee Connolly, defending, urged the judge not to jail Cole, explaining that he had heart problems and was a carer for his mother.

She also claimed he had already shown remorse for his actions.

In September, Judge Hall, 67, walked out of court dabbing his eyes after reading Elizabeth Davidson's tribute to her daughter Margaret, who was killed by a banned speeding driver.

Dr Davidson, 26, was driving home to Kidlington, Oxfordshire, after a night shift at the Horton Hospital in Banbury when Nolan Haworth, 19, ploughed into her car as he sped to court to face an affray charge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Empty Re: Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 7:36

God help our children if judges take this attitude and paedophiles are allowed to roam free to attack more children. Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Empty Re: Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 9:05

This is too sad for words. Human rights protect the paedos and none for the victims and future victims. Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 10:57

Jacqui67 wrote:Is this what the judicial system is like in England now? What chance do the victims have of protection

A paedophile who sexually abused a six-year-old girl has been set free by a judge who suggested he give his victim money to "buy a nice new bicycle".

Eric Cole, who had already served jail terms for sex attacks, admitted putting his hand down the girl's trousers as she stood in her garden.

Judge Julian Hall told him: "In criminal terms, what you did was quite mild", before giving the 71-year-old a suspended sentence.

Despite this, Judge Hall, who hit the headlines last year when he shed tears after hearing a mother describe her anguish over her daughter's death, allowed Cole to walk from the court.

Angry relatives of the victim hurled abuse and threats at the defendant from the public gallery as the judge passed sentence at Oxford Crown Court.

Judge Hall imposed a nine-month suspended jail term on Cole as well as ordering him to attend a sexual offenders' programme. He also banned him from being alone with children under the age of 16, for five years.

Cole admitted one charge of sexual assault on a child under the age of 13 years. Handing down the sentence, the judge told Cole to pay his victim compensation of £250, adding: "If it buys her a nice new bicycle, that's the sort of thing that might cheer her up."

The court had earlier been told how the girl's mother had found the defendant pushing his hands down her trousers in a garden in Oxford on July 31 last year. After initially denying the allegation, Cole admitted his guilt on January 4.

Family members screamed at Cole as he waited to be released from the dock. One shouted: "You haven't heard the last from me, mate."

The judge told the court: "I hear the calls, but I ignore them. I have explained I am certain in my own mind this is the best way to protect girls under 16 from the hands of this man."

Cole, now of Bedford, had been jailed for 15 months for a sex attack on a 12-year-old girl in 1998, the court heard. Turning to the defendant, Judge Hall said: "In criminal terms what you did was quite mild, but the effects were serious. If you are not to do this sort of thing again, then you need help.

"The greater chance of children being protected from you in the long term is a Sex Offenders' Prevention Order."

The court heard how the mother of the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, interrupted Cole's sex attack.

Dee Connolly, defending, urged the judge not to jail Cole, explaining that he had heart problems and was a carer for his mother.

In September, Judge Hall, 67, walked out of court dabbing his eyes after reading Elizabeth Davidson's tribute to her daughter Margaret, who was killed by a banned speeding driver.

Dr Davidson, 26, was driving home to Kidlington, Oxfordshire, after a night shift at the Horton Hospital in Banbury when Nolan Haworth, 19, ploughed into her car as he sped to court to face an affray charge.

It'll be on this idiots head then if that paedo goes out and kills some innocent kid one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 11:11

What a moron, he wants to keep this Cole away from the kid and tells him to go buy her a bike? Hows he supposed to deliver it? See her personally or email it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 10 Aug - 11:31

Buy the child a nice new bicycle Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 157799

Where on earth are these people coming from. The law in this country is going mad.

Lock the bs up and throw away the key. Ruining a little childs life forever. It makes me so Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 477442
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 19:14

Lets hope the judge never has a small relative ill-treated and abused in this way......

And then he can ask the perpetrator to buy the kid a nice shny bike to make it all better. Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 10 Aug - 19:19

Jacqui67 wrote:Is this what the judicial system is like in England now? What chance do the victims have of protection

Sheet!! I never saw this post earlier!!

This is unbelievable Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 21:42

I am unusually lost for words! Will have to be emoticons.

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 87849 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 87849 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 87849 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 371436 Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 477442

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 389741 That judge should be Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 87679 and :Chop:

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 157799
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 21:49

Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 613255 Brad you sure said it very well with pictures!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Aug - 11:00

kids are just not important enough. if it aint the parents abusing kids the judges let out the paedos to give the kids another chance of getting abused. sick odds i'd say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Mon 11 Aug - 11:31

StGerald wrote:

kids are just not important enough. if it aint the parents abusing kids the judges let out the paedos to give the kids another chance of getting abused. sick odds i'd say.
This is so disgusting..i think anyone who does harm to a child should never see the light of day.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Aug - 12:31

The reason ppl like this judge come out with this utter crap is very questionable in my opinion...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Aug - 18:13

Tosca wrote:The reason ppl like this judge come out with this utter crap is very questionable in my opinion...

I thought that too Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Aug - 15:27

Tosca wrote:The reason ppl like this judge come out with this utter crap is very questionable in my opinion...

Good point Tosca. Makes me Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 477442 wondering what he spends his :Money: on????

edited because had a thought Buy your victim a nice bike, judge tells paedophile 613255 How would anyone, never mind a Judge, in their right minds suggest such as thing as recompense/consolation?????? He can't possibly be a family man can he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down