Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Friendly Toppings

+9
Christine
halfamo
jassi
dutchclogs
fishie
Susan
Alfiefinn
Sprite
pipstar1
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Empty Re: Child Friendly Toppings

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 21:28

I have just read this thread and I have to say I think he just meant that the twins had some toppings on their Ice cream!!

Although I am not sure why you would refer to them as 'child friendly' necessarily??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 21:44

Rapier wrote:
eddie wrote:

Although I am not sure why you would refer to them as 'child friendly' necessarily??

I've just been told it is a trendy expression meaning "low in e-numbers and additives potentially harmful to kids."

That's kind of what I thought.
I am not reading anything into this 'child friendly topping' thing.

Welcome to the forum btw!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 21:58

maybe it's just me, i don't see why this thread has not been deleted-it's disgusting some of what is being written. Do you really think that if the 2 men named were really suspected of being paedos by the police they would still be walking free men?really dont know what to say. from everything i've seen of gerry mccanns photos and videos i have no reason to doubt he didn't love his daughter let alone this extreme route to explaining anything. if i suspect he may be lying that is fine, reason i don't know but this goes too far in more ways than one.IN MY OPINION.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 22:06

amethyst wrote:maybe it's just me, i don't see why this thread has not been deleted-it's disgusting some of what is being written. Do you really think that if the 2 men named were really suspected of being paedos by the police they would still be walking free men?really dont know what to say. from everything i've seen of gerry mccanns photos and videos i have no reason to doubt he didn't love his daughter let alone this extreme route to explaining anything. if i suspect he may be lying that is fine, reason i don't know but this goes too far in more ways than one.IN MY OPINION.

I will consult admin and get back to you amethyst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 25 Aug - 22:16

fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

Kate and I did our first interview for a French Publication today. Any interviews we do now, of which we only accept a small percentage of bids, focus on the issues that we have faced since Madeleine’s abduction. The French have recently adopted a child alert system with some early success stories. With increasing travel and movement of workers in the European Union, it is also important we standardise the way serious crimes are tackled.
This evening we were invited to a friend’s house with the childrenfor dinner.
The twins had a good time with the other kids in the paddling pool and especially enjoyed the banana splits with extra child friendly toppings!
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_101_to_150.htm

Gerry actually said this therefore members are free to discuss why he said it and what it means.

If we were to take down every thread that someone objects to then there would be no Maddie threads left!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 22:28

Ambersuz wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

Kate and I did our first interview for a French Publication today. Any interviews we do now, of which we only accept a small percentage of bids, focus on the issues that we have faced since Madeleine’s abduction. The French have recently adopted a child alert system with some early success stories. With increasing travel and movement of workers in the European Union, it is also important we standardise the way serious crimes are tackled.
The twins had a good time with the other kids in the paddling pool and especially enjoyed the banana splits with extra child friendly toppings!

Gerry actually said this therefore members are free to discuss why he said it and what it means.

If we were to take down every thread that someone objects to then there would be no Maddie threads left!

gerry said the kids were having a topping on their desserts - we know gerry speaks *his own language* sometimes - ie we think what he says is weird - sometimes its understandable sometimes it is not - could be a variety of reasons for it - but some people are twisting this into meaning something really disgusting - written into some evil code - for evil intent - i think there are lines personally and they have been digressed massively here - EVEN if just in SPECULATION - can you not have a conspiracy/wierd type forum for all this? :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 22:35

Nellie wrote:
amethyst wrote:maybe it's just me, i don't see why this thread has not been deleted-it's disgusting some of what is being written. Do you really think that if the 2 men named were really suspected of being paedos by the police they would still be walking free men?really dont know what to say. from everything i've seen of gerry mccanns photos and videos i have no reason to doubt he didn't love his daughter let alone this extreme route to explaining anything. if i suspect he may be lying that is fine, reason i don't know but this goes too far in more ways than one.IN MY OPINION.

We agree yet again. This is the route to rocky ruin. And quite likely one of the reasons why 3As went down. Not before time.

People say alot of things about the 3as and about ALL the posters there - they are wrong in alot of what they write and they are also wrong in tarring everyone with the same brush - but allowing threads that are simply gruesome ugly speculation is not good for any board - not good for anyone, not good for the case being solved, not good for anyone reading, just like the thread left on 3as about sean walking down the road with his mother putting madeleine's hair under his cap - plain lunacy - by any stretch of the imagination - and that is a very wide wierd and strange imagination -i never understood why such threads were left locked but not deleted - oh well i'm not god so there's alot of thigns i don't know

Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 25 Aug - 22:37

Nellie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

If you think that obscene remarks about Lollies are acceptable, then I might worry about your perceptions.

If you are that worried then you are free to leave Nellie!

I tend to agree with people that Gerry would worry about child friendly toppings....

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/blog-articles-opinions-from-anti-s-f17/carefree-child-couldn-t-care-less-parents-t1162.htm?highlight=child

He wasnt worried about Maddies safety on a number of accasions on holiday and judging by the link above!

Grow a thicker skin please.....many had to put up with obscene insinuations of Tony Bennett and toilets which were lies but discussed in length on Truths....did you defend him then?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 25 Aug - 22:45

amethyst wrote:
Nellie wrote:

We agree yet again. This is the route to rocky ruin. And quite likely one of the reasons why 3As went down. Not before time.

People say alot of things about the 3as and about ALL the posters there - they are wrong in alot of what they write and they are also wrong in tarring everyone with the same brush - but allowing threads that are simply gruesome ugly speculation is not good for any board - not good for anyone, not good for the case being solved, not good for anyone reading, just like the thread left on 3as about sean walking down the road with his mother putting madeleine's hair under his cap - plain lunacy - by any stretch of the imagination - and that is a very wide wierd and strange imagination -i never understood why such threads were left locked but not deleted - oh well i'm not god so there's alot of thigns i don't know

Ah ok............so its ok to speculate about pedophiles in Portugal and Germany so long as the name David Payne or Gerry arent mentioned in the thread?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 22:50

Ambersuz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Nellie wrote:

Ah ok............so its ok to speculate about pedophiles in Portugal and Germany so long as the name David Payne or Gerry arent mentioned in the thread?

Amethyst; there is bound to be ugly speculating about this case - it is an ugly subject...a small girl missing, probably dead.
If we didn't speculate there would be no point would there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 22:53

Ambersuz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Nellie wrote:

i didnt say that - speculation is OK - the paedophiles mentioned by them were convicted or suspected ones - all we have on this is the gaspar statements - to draw conclusions from them is dodgy..dont know right word here - but to leap from the gaspar statement - wooly as it was - to saying that gerry sent coded paedo messages to his mate is IMO *shakes head* dont know the word again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Aug - 0:15

IIRC, in the early days Gerry McCann himself was the first one to mention Peodos, and his team still do it on his behalf, make no mistake about who's giving the orders. Or is gerry now out of the loop. ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Aug - 6:56

amethyst wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
amethyst wrote:
Nellie wrote:

i didnt say that - speculation is OK - the paedophiles mentioned by them were convicted or suspected ones - all we have on this is the gaspar statements - to draw conclusions from them is dodgy..dont know right word here - but to leap from the gaspar statement - wooly as it was - to saying that gerry sent coded paedo messages to his mate is IMO *shakes head* dont know the word again

Was Robert Murat a convicted paedophile? You all laid into him while he was an arguido with no proof whatsoever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 26 Aug - 7:08

Rapier wrote:
eddie wrote:

I've just been told it is a trendy expression meaning "low in e-numbers and additives potentially harmful to kids."

i'd be inclined to go with this. in the early days gerry thought the whole world was just waiting to hear what he had to say next so every insignificant event got a mention.

of course if it is something deeper then i have grave concerns about the baristas in my local starbucks. they are always asking if i want something extra on my latte. could be they are practicing their grooming skills?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Wed 26 Aug - 11:55

Marky wrote:
Rapier wrote:
eddie wrote:

i'd be inclined to go with this. in the early days gerry thought the whole world was just waiting to hear what he had to say next so every insignificant event got a mention.

of course if it is something deeper then i have grave concerns about the baristas in my local starbucks. they are always asking if i want something extra on my latte. could be they are practicing their grooming skills?

I agree Marky.
Gerry went into inane (imo) detail about all sorts on his blogs,making a lot of us speculate as to the meaning.Now if we were speculating,I'd imagine people with experience in coding may have had a look to see if there was anything in the blogs which was suspect.

Or does anyone know of an 'off' meaning for mince&tatties? Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 613255
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Child Friendly Toppings - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 27 Aug - 17:45

Lana wrote:IMO it is a code

imho its just Gerry speak for ...hello i'm talking rubbish again but it makes me look cool.I think.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 20:01

Ambersuz wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

I agree. Amaral has also hinted at paedophile activity in connection with this case and his concerns, so surely it is a relevant discussion? If we want the truth we may have to face some threads like this, how else will we get to the truth?
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 20:09

vivvy wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

Sorry, I'm putting my post up again as I mistakenly mixed up my post with that of the previous poster when I replied.

I agree. Amaral has also hinted at paedophile activity in connection with this case and his concerns, so surely it's a relevant discussion? If we want the truth we may have to face some threads like these, how else will we get to the truth?
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 20:23

halfamo wrote:
Lana wrote:IMO it is a code

imho its just Gerry speak for ...hello i'm talking rubbish again but it makes me look cool.I think.

cool? well. maybe. if your a complete and utter prat. halfamo, not directed at you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 21:47

oh dear i hope vivvy isn't viv off the 3as - if it is double rubbish to this forum
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 22:04

SelectedSeconds wrote:
vivvy wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
fishie wrote:
Day 124 - 04/09/2007

I agree. Amaral has also hinted at paedophile activity in connection with this case and his concerns, so surely it is a relevant discussion? If we want the truth we may have to face some threads like this, how else will we get to the truth?

You will never get to the truth by taking innocent words about child-friendly toppings and giving them a paedophile twist.

That isn't truth seeking, or even discussion.
It's just inane, dirty rubbish.

imvho

Nobody knows if these are innocent words or not and that includes you. There were other very odd things said by the parents. Goncalo Amaral had suspicions about paedophilia, are you accusing him of talking inane, dirty rubbish? Unfortunately these things do exist and whether or not child friendly toppings mean something sinister or not, anything the Mccanns have said have to be open to discussion surely.
By the way, in response to another poster no, I am not Viv of the 3 a's. I have already stated in the welcome post who I was on the mirror forum and the 3 a's.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:07

its something taken by those that want to label him as a paedo with no evidence even if that stupid saying meant anything pmsl talk about desperate measures vivvy thing belives both dp rob and gm were all paedoes -she needs to get a life really

edit oops ok it isnt viv from 3as whatever oh well its similar accusations oh well what to think
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Thu 27 Aug - 22:17

amethyst wrote:its something taken by those that want to label him as a paedo with no evidence even if that stupid saying meant anything pmsl talk about desperate measures vivvy thing belives both dp rob and gm were all paedoes -she needs to get a life really

edit oops ok it isnt viv from 3as whatever oh well its similar accusations oh well what to think

And there I was thinking this is a polite forum where posters aren't nasty just for having different opinions. What a shame I was wrong.
Sinking to the 'get a life' comment is a tad sad IMO.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:32

properdad wrote:Most people who have read my posts know what I think about this case.

However in this instance I truly believe that it is Gerry trying to sound a bit dadsy and fun parent, nothing more.

Sad that he had to attempt it mind you.

Inclined to agree with this. Whats also sad though, is Gerry's inability to stop himself from making things worse. He's not stupid... - so why does he seem incapable of stopping himself doing it...? Again and again. Even when he's quiet he can't seem to resist making up for it every now and again. So what drives him...?

And that's exactly where the questions start imo. Can he not see...? And if he can, why does he keep doing it...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 27 Aug - 22:34

no one was that nasty viv where is your EVIDENCE hun........nowhere except in your imagination...is it anywhere else? where is it? please point me towards the police files or anywhere else which shows that payne obrien and mccann were padeos thanks ffs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum