Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct

+14
MJH1901
Carolina
the one and only big_l
deborah
Lillyofthevalley
jay2001
Christine
macy
Simon K
MissGivings
curious george
halfamo
sybilsleaves
Justiceforallkids
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Empty Re: Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct

Post  margaret Wed 14 Oct - 20:26

deborah wrote:One more message for twat forum - when I leafleted, my son was at school so I didnt palm him off on someone else as you put it and I did not leaflet under cover in the night either - by the way nice tent Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 23324

Don't explain yourself, since when is it a crime to use a babysitter?....... now NOT using a babysitter, going on on the lash and claiming you were albeit in 'your backyard' should be.

And have these people forgotten just who this is all about? GYAC she was 3 when she went missing Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 541778
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 20:32

margaret wrote:
deborah wrote:One more message for twat forum - when I leafleted, my son was at school so I didnt palm him off on someone else as you put it and I did not leaflet under cover in the night either - by the way nice tent Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 23324

Don't explain yourself, since when is it a crime to use a babysitter?....... now NOT using a babysitter, going on on the lash and claiming you were albeit in 'your backyard' should be.

And have these people forgotten just who this is all about? GYAC she was 3 when she went missing Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 541778
I know I dont but they just love to lie or make things up - they wonder where he was when I went to the Cardiff meeting Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 23324 I didnt go to the meeting
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :
Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 14 Oct - 20:33

Exactly, deborah (Debbie), you do the best for your boy and you try the best you can for Madeleine. I'm sure if he's old enough to understand that your son is very proud of you and what you are trying to do Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 14 Oct - 20:35

Margaret that is the problem with Team Mccann they think it is all about them, they seem to forget it is all about Madeleine and Madeleine only.
We love you and remember you Madeleine even if others seem to have forgotten about you Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Wed 14 Oct - 20:36

Alfiefinn wrote:Exactly, deborah (Debbie), you do the best for your boy and you try the best you can for Madeleine. I'm sure if he's old enough to understand that your son is very proud of you and what you are trying to do Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
I am proud of him as he understands you do not leave children alone , he knows I would never do that to him Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 14 Oct - 20:38

yip debbie is one hell of a lady and your son knows that too i have no doubt about that.

proud to know her myself if only through the net.
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 14 Oct - 20:38

Yes, he knows that you'd never do that to him, so you've given him the best gifts any parent can give to a child - love and security Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Empty Re: flahmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct

Post  Carolina Wed 14 Oct - 22:55

deborah wrote:
Alfiefinn wrote:Exactly, deborah (Debbie), you do the best for your boy and you try the best you can for Madeleine. I'm sure if he's old enough to understand that your son is very proud of you and what you are trying to do Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
I am proud of him as he understands you do not leave children alone , he knows I would never do that to him Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower

I am sure that your son has good reasons to be proud of his mother because she is fighting for justice for a little girl. What have the McCanns ever done so that their children could be proud of them in the future? Making loads of money off the disappearance of their daughter babysitter?

Last edited by Carolina on Wed 14 Oct - 22:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a spelling mistake)
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 14 Oct - 23:26

Christina wrote:I just did the same thing, Pepper. It was two minutes past midnight - then I noticed the close date is actually 2010!

WOW and there was me in a big panic ,,,lol just goes to show what age does ,I`m sure Im loosing it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 0:41

The Famous Grouse wrote:
Alfiefinn wrote:oh deborah, you've shattered my illusions - I thought you'd done the leafletting in the dark (on a moonless night) in full black ninja get-up (I bet eagle-eye Jane Tanner would still have spotted you though and noticed all the tiny details like your ninja handbag). You mean you're NOT special forces trained???? :risas:

Wot, not even a motorbike?

Who mentioned bikes ?

Best Micheal Caine accent "Not a lot of people know this" but who was the only person to win the TT and the Grand National on celluloid ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 1:07

Pussycat wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:
Alfiefinn wrote:oh deborah, you've shattered my illusions - I thought you'd done the leafletting in the dark (on a moonless night) in full black ninja get-up (I bet eagle-eye Jane Tanner would still have spotted you though and noticed all the tiny details like your ninja handbag). You mean you're NOT special forces trained???? :risas:

Wot, not even a motorbike?

Who mentioned bikes ?

Best Micheal Caine accent "Not a lot of people know this" but who was the only person to win the TT and the Grand National on celluloid ?

George Formby is my guess LA. The house he originally lived in with his family is in my village - not Formby - it's a luverly double-fronted victorian villa - on the market at the mo for around £500k - shame it's view from the front is a busy A-road and from the back is the local recycling facility

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 613255

Correct-omundo I'll vot for you for brains this week. :Hiya:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 8:25

I read the bit about the leafleteer on the motorbike in the Express, so it must be true. (insert sarcasm icon here)

And I love old George Formby clips. You can tell he was great because people still do impressions of him today, and everybody immediately knows who it is. For some reason, although he was a Lancashire lad, I always associate him with Harry Ramsdens chippie Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 9:00

I spent the war years on the Isle of Man and I vividly remember the George Formby film which was shown every year at our local cinema in lieu of the TT races. Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 9:03

.... and he was an apprenticed jockey before he hit the stage (and screen).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Thu 15 Oct - 9:04

turned out nice again int it?

Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Formbygeorgebio
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 15 Oct - 10:16

lol l was singing 'when l'm cleaning windows' to my little one this week, he loved it so much l put it on youtube for him
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Thu 15 Oct - 11:40

Oh yes, MR.D, the old washer of windows Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 613255

Perhaps we should boycott all his companies and associated products, try and cut the revenue stream available for libel lawyers' fees.
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Thu 15 Oct - 12:01

Respect to you browneyes Flashmob Carter Ruck 15 Oct - Page 3 Icon_flower
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 15 Oct - 18:47

woodward wrote:LIKE all bullies when someone stands up they back down -makes me all the more irritated with the express caving in,the macs had no libel case going forward,the headline behind Gerry in Madrid was absoloutely true-even the select committee were struggling to understand why the express caved in,they asked the editor if he had knowingly published something untrue ,he said he hadnt but then struggled to explain why he just rolled over and played dead

Peter Bottomley has stated with regard to the attempted gagging of the Guardian by Carter-Ruck:

"It is the job of the press to make aware to all what is known by a few. Any court action which inhibits that should be approved at a very high level, with full justifications, and in normal circumstances, should not be made in secret."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oc ... aw-society

woodward, I think that should extend to all news. I find it strange that the UK public are not privy via the UK Press/Media to the contents of the publicly available official Portuguese investigation regarding missing Madeleine McCann. The content of the case is reported in Europe and is available on the Internet. I wonder if Carter-Ruck have issued injunctions or super-injunctions on the UK Press/Media regarding reporting of the McCanns? How would the public know if these injunctions were in place? I think we should know especially as this missing child's parents have a family Company, not a Charity, set up by money donated by the public and they still expect and encourage the public to donate money to this Company. If it is the case that injunctions or super-injunctions have been used to stop the UK Press/Media reporting. Is it right that the public are not aware of all the information regarding this case? Is it right for these people to privately stop information being made available to the public whilst at the same time asking that public for their money?
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  julygirl3210 Thu 15 Oct - 20:13

browneyes wrote:I've been boycotting McCann-related products and services ever since I realised something dodgy was going down with this case.
For example, not one Virgin product or service has been allowed in my house since Branson revealed his support.
I realise that one person's protest won't make a deal of difference to his wealth, but it's a point of principle, and I will never hand over my money to a company or person who will use it to benefit the McCanns.

Me too. Used to have a virgin credit card, but changed it sharpish when I found out that Mr Wooly Pullie man lent his support to the doctors McCann.
julygirl3210
julygirl3210
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 383
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3