Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Files discussions

+62
HiDeHo
margaret
kitti
henty
Ollybelle
jinvta
LindaDA
Dimsie
lea
Alpine Aster
lynn
AnnaEsse
hobnob
wjk
fred
nospinnaker
Bebootje
SteveT
duncanmac
ann_chovey
dumouchelwolf
halfamo
Lioned
the one and only big_l
vivvy
Claudia79
Susan
jimuck
tanszi
sans_souci
Jem
Christine
flower
laci
mara thon
Judge Dread
jassi
Lilemor
FreddieFireHog
DavidA
wantthetruth
zodiac
Jean-Luc
steve1295
Kazlux
maebee
fishie
Lillyofthevalley
Patchouli
jejune
tabs
littlepixie
suzyone
vikkipollard5
julygirl3210
Pabby
pm
laurie
lubelle
Angelina
Krisy22
66 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Case Files discussions

Post  Guest Sun 24 Aug - 8:58

Tanner is disgusting. Her daughter was sick all day and she still leaves her that night? Case Files discussions - Page 2 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Aug - 10:38

Ambersuz wrote:Record by the PJ of Jane T.’s statement : Jane T remembers that around 9.10, Gerald McCann left the restaurant to go and see his children. Five minutes later, she also left, to check in her own appartment. She saw Gerald McCann talking to a British person named Jez whom he met during the holidays and with whom he played tennis. She passed them, knowing that Gerald McCann had already checked with his children.

How did Jane Tanner know that Gerry had already checked his children? Jez Wilkins never saw Jane Tanner as she passed them, so Gerry couldn't have called out to her as she passed them. Why could Gerry not have met Jez Wilkins on his way to the apartment ? After all, there was only a 5 minute difference between Gerry leaving the Tapas bar and Jane Tanner following him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 24 Aug - 10:59

Standing Tall wrote:Tanner is disgusting. Her daughter was sick all day and she still leaves her that night? Case Files discussions - Page 2 477442

I find that absolutely awful. It's bad enough to do it but to have to publicly admit it....I would be crawling in a hole and hiding myself in shame...not going on Panorama!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 24 Aug - 11:10

Angelina wrote:
Standing Tall wrote:Tanner is disgusting. Her daughter was sick all day and she still leaves her that night? Case Files discussions - Page 2 477442

I find that absolutely awful. It's bad enough to do it but to have to publicly admit it....I would be crawling in a hole and hiding myself in shame...not going on Panorama!

Did she admit that on Panorama???

I can remember her saying that she thought bundleman was a bad parent for not having socks on the child....

Thats really the classic phrase of Tanners for me !!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 2 Empty Case Files discussions

Post  Guest Thu 4 Sep - 1:02

Here's the crucial part of Dianne Webster's statement, of which a translation has just appeared:

Regarding yesterday, she went to the beach with his grandchildren, his son and daughter. They arrived around 15:45 and left around 18:15 and went to tennis where she remained until 19:00. The reporting was then headed to the apartment with her grandchildren and ten minutes later, his son David, joined. With the help of his beautiful son, they gave the children a bath.

They left the apartment around 20:45 and was accompanied by his son and daughter, they went to join the rest of the restaurant group "TAPAS".

First of all, let's attempt a better translation to work from:

"Regarding yesterday [3rd May], I went to the beach with my grandchildren, my son-in-law David and my daughter Fiona. We arrived at the beach around 3.45pm and stayed there about two-and-a-half hours staying until around 6.15pm.

We all then went off to tennis where I remained until 7.00pm.

I then went back to our apartment with my grandchildren. Ten minutes later [7.10pm], David came back.

With the help of my lovely son-in-law, we gave the children a bath.

We all three left our apartment around 8.45pm where we went to join the rest of our group of friends at the 'Tapas bar'".

UNQUOTE

Now for the queries:

1. Did they really stay at the beach from 3.45pm to 6.15pm? No, they were filmed on CCTV at the Paraiso at between 5pm and 6pm (see August News of the World article).

2. No mention of seeing Kate jogging at around 5.20pm as some of the other 'Tapas 9' claim.

3. She is vague about her separation from David and Fiona at 7.00pm. Did all three of them stay on the tennis court until 7.00pm? She does not say so.

4. She says she returns to the flat with her grandchildren. She does not mention Fiona.

5. She says David came back at 7.10pm. Once again she does not mention Fiona.

6. So where was Fiona?

7. She makes no mention of (a) Gerry McCann asking David Payne to visit Kate McCann nor (b) of David going up to the McCanns' apartment at around 6.20pm/6.30pm

8. Her statement does not exclude the possibility that she did not see David between 6.15pm and 7.10pm - nearly an hour. Where exactly was he?

9. This is a very 'spare' statement with very little detail given. I might characterise and describe it as: 'evasive'

++++++++

All I can think of for now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Sep - 5:46

Contrary to what we were told, Murat was not the interpreter. It was Natalia C

Sunday Mirror, 17 December 2007:

Sources say Murat translated for Mrs Oldfield, 36, when she was questioned at Portimao police station. His lawyer Francisco Pagarete yesterday denied this - but admitted Murat had translated for Mrs Webster in police interviews. He added: "He helped the police translate for one person only. That was the elderly lady from the group. He was not involved any more."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 4 Sep - 9:07

Tony Bennett wrote:Here's the crucial part of Dianne Webster's statement, of which a translation has just appeared:

Regarding yesterday, she went to the beach with his grandchildren, his son and daughter. They arrived around 15:45 and left around 18:15 and went to tennis where she remained until 19:00. The reporting was then headed to the apartment with her grandchildren and ten minutes later, his son David, joined. With the help of his beautiful son, they gave the children a bath.

They left the apartment around 20:45 and was accompanied by his son and daughter, they went to join the rest of the restaurant group "TAPAS".

"Regarding yesterday [3rd May], I went to the beach with my grandchildren, my son-in-law David and my daughter Fiona. We arrived at the beach around 3.45pm and stayed there about two-and-a-half hours staying until around 6.15pm.

I then went back to our apartment with my grandchildren. Ten minutes later [7.10pm], David came back.

We all three left our apartment around 8.45pm where we went to join the rest of our group of friends at the 'Tapas bar'".

UNQUOTE

Now for the queries:

1. Did they really stay at the beach from 3.45pm to 6.15pm? No, they were filmed on CCTV at the Paraiso at between 5pm and 6pm (see August News of the World article).

2. No mention of seeing Kate jogging at around 5.20pm as some of the other 'Tapas 9' claim.

3. She is vague about her separation from David and Fiona at 7.00pm. Did all three of them stay on the tennis court until 7.00pm? She does not say so.

4. She says she returns to the flat with her grandchildren. She does not mention Fiona.

6. So where was Fiona?

7. She makes no mention of (a) Gerry McCann asking David Payne to visit Kate McCann nor (b) of David going up to the McCanns' apartment at around 6.20pm/6.30pm

8. Her statement does not exclude the possibility that she did not see David between 6.15pm and 7.10pm - nearly an hour. Where exactly was he?

9. This is a very 'spare' statement with very little detail given. I might characterise and describe it as: 'evasive'

++++++++

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes she does seem to be evasive and why would that be...maybe she's protecting her daughter and her husband? I was expecting her to be the one who would be the most mature but she's actually the biggest mystery out of them all....

Why are there so few photos of her? Why hasnt she been hounded by the press like Pamela Fenn was? Why did this older lady go on holiday with a group of friends and their children? She obviously wasnt asked to go just to babysit so shes the odd person in the whole group!

I honestly thought she was going to be more truthful but she seems to be singing the same tune!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 4 Sep - 10:05

Theres nothing in the statement about her thinking " it was one of their games".
Not much in there at all, infact.

I would have thought when they discovered Maddie was missing, she would have been one of the first out of her chair, being an older person. I think I`ve read that she never moved from the table.
I dont find that credible.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 4 Sep - 10:26

Krisy22 wrote:Theres nothing in the statement about her thinking " it was one of their games".

I would have thought when they discovered Maddie was missing, she would have been one of the first out of her chair, being an older person. I think I`ve read that she never moved from the table.

Thats right she didnt move....

I would have thought being a grandmother herself...that if someone from the group shouts "they've taken her" she would have panicked and run to her own apartment to see if her grandchildren had been *taken* too....

But she sat there calmly! hmmm
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 4 Sep - 19:08

Melanie wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:
Melanie wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:Here's the crucial part of Dianne Webster's statement, of which a translation has just appeared:

Their statements dont make it easy do they ................ is it any wonder the PJ got off on a bad start with this lot if these statements are what they had to go by?

UNQUOTE

Now for the queries:

6. So where was Fiona?

++++++++

If I remember right - didn't Gerry say he asked David to look in at Kate at around 6.30 ? ....according to some reports he only stayed a few seconds - other reports states he stayed around 30 minutes ?......the time between 6.30 and 7.10 ( thats when Diane Webster states he rejoined her to bath the children ) is 40 minutes - where was he for that 40 minutes ?...am I reading Diane Webster's statement correctly when I say she implies David was with them all when they left the beach to go to the tennis courts ? ......she states she left the tennis courts at 7.oo to take the children home ? ....so does that mean David was not still with them when they left the tennis - but had gone there with them when they left the beach ? ...am I making sense ? ...I know what I am saying but not sure if I am making it clear enough ???

Are you using invisible ink Melanie ? Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255

LOL HEY it took me ages to type that to Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255 I said its no wonder the PJ got off to a bad start with this lot if these statements are to go by

HEY phantom post nicker I have my Case Files discussions - Page 2 424625 on you

I have to admit I have not read all this stuff very thoroughly but I do find the statements rather "bland". There is no substance to any of it, no detail at all...it's all very vague.

Now, is that because the translation is bad, or because the PJ recording was bad, or were the answers given so that no information was gleaned? Even if the other tapas members were unco-operative surely the PJ could have gotten a bit more out of them, or where all these things we've been discussing over the months just made up in the press?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 4 Sep - 19:17

Ambersuz wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:Theres nothing in the statement about her thinking " it was one of their games".

I would have thought being a grandmother herself...that if someone from the group shouts "they've taken her" she would have panicked and run to her own apartment to see if her grandchildren had been *taken* too....

Amber

no one run throw thier own apartements to check if their own children were safe!

As a mother in the some situation i will fly to see first my kids and after i will help my friend, leaveing there someone with them because "an abducter" was around!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 4 Sep - 19:30

hentie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

As a grandmother the last thing I would have done is stay put! Was she there with anyone.....did she need to keep a low profile at that time?
Too much to question. Another instance when the actions don't fit the scenario...

You know to me everything they all do or say anymore strain common sense!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 4 Sep - 19:33

YorkshireLass wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Amber

no one run throw thier own apartements to check if their own children were safe!

As a mother in the some situation i will fly to see first my kids and after i will help my friend, leaveing there someone with them because "an abducter" was around!

Hello PM, I agree sorry but my first thoughts would be for my own, but having said that is silly really because mine would have been with me. But if I'd gone out and used a sitter I would have rushed back to check that everything was ok before going back out to my friends who had lost their child. No one did this because there was no fear, no fear of an abductor as they all knew there wasn't one IMO. Then the following day the twins were in a creche yet again, "oh Madeleine isn't here, a nasty man has taken her, but run along to the creche and play, as Daddy and I are going to be really busy, for a long time" My other children would have had to be torn from me, and I wasn't an over protective Mum when mine were small, just never left them at all ever, I went to the bathroom, the children went to the bathroom Case Files discussions - Page 2 23324

i agree with everything you said, and with the way you will act in a horrible situation as this one.

they didn´t do because that night, with the signal from Kate, they acted as they planed!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 4 Sep - 19:35

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Amber

Well yes thats right but Webster was the only one who didnt have a child in her care as such....we all know the others didnt care for their kids properly but you'd think a grandmother would be really worried!

I wont go into detail what I would do cause everyone is different but i will say....i'd grow wings in 2 seconds!!! Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Sep - 19:41

Melanie wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:
Melanie wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

Their statements dont make it easy do they ................ is it any wonder the PJ got off on a bad start with this lot if these statements are what they had to go by?

UNQUOTE

Now for the queries:

6. So where was Fiona?

++++++++

If I remember right - didn't Gerry say he asked David to look in at Kate at around 6.30 ? ....according to some reports he only stayed a few seconds - other reports states he stayed around 30 minutes ?......the time between 6.30 and 7.10 ( thats when Diane Webster states he rejoined her to bath the children ) is 40 minutes - where was he for that 40 minutes ?...am I reading Diane Webster's statement correctly when I say she implies David was with them all when they left the beach to go to the tennis courts ? ......she states she left the tennis courts at 7.oo to take the children home ? ....so does that mean David was not still with them when they left the tennis - but had gone there with them when they left the beach ? ...am I making sense ? ...I know what I am saying but not sure if I am making it clear enough ???

Are you using invisible ink Melanie ? Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255

LOL HEY it took me ages to type that to Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255 I said its no wonder the PJ got off to a bad start with this lot if these statements are to go by

HEY phantom post nicker I have my Case Files discussions - Page 2 424625 on you

Case Files discussions - Page 2 613255 I saw your name and wondered where your post was ?....what happened ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 4 Sep - 19:47

Melanie must be Case Files discussions - Page 2 956518

This isnt sky and i'm the only one who can take others posts down and it wasnt me.........so she must have deleted her own Case Files discussions - Page 2 294124
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 2 Empty a suspect in Maddie case

Post  pm Wed 17 Sep - 11:40

A suspect
We are in the second day after Madeleine McCann's disappearance. While the investigation continues, someone brings details, considered interesting by the investigators. Thus, the following pages are found in the case file:

Under this procedure, I inform you that:

Today at 4.40pm, a person identified as DEREK F., appeared before us, the present signatory, in apartment 6, (close to the place where Madeleine Beth McCann disappeared) block 6, at the Ocean Club tourist complex in Praia da Luz, contactable via no. 912...(in Portugal) and via no. 0044873...(In the UK). This person is a British citizen on holiday in Praia da Luz, near the above mentioned complex, since last week and until May 12th 2007 inclusive.

Following Madeline's disappearance, he came to let us know about the presence of a suspicious person, whom he saw on several occasions, four times on May 2nd and 5 times on May 3rd during the day (the informant doesn't remember but the believes it possible to have been into late evening), when he was accompanied by his wife and going to the "Baptiste supermarket." He noticed an individual (around 1.7m in height, apparently dark-skinned of Portuguese nationality, with a day's growth of beard, short black hair, a necklace and dressed in a yellow T shirt) who was on foot, looking in the direction of the apartment from where, Madeleine later disappeared. The informant added that the individual was also looking in the direction of a white van type vehicle, stationed on the other side of the road, next to which there was another person he cannot give a description of.

He didn't at first attach any importance to it, but following the ensuing events (editor's note: Madeleine's disappearance), he thought it important to inform the authorities about it considering the attitude of the suspicious individual. At the request of the signatory, the witness created a sketch, identifying the stationary vehicle and its direction by the number "1" and the suspect by the number "2".

The witness agrees to collaborate fully with the authorities if required.

In the context of following up this lead, under the guise of this investigation, at 3pm, we made contact with various people living in the area surrounding the place where this lead starts, to check if the witness is mistaken or if the details come to agree with what he says in the context of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

The object of this further action is the possible collection of new details which could help to clarify evidence gathered from the witness statement of a British citizen on holiday about 300 metres from the place from which the small child disappeared.

Accordingly, a photographic report was made in the avenue Francisco Gentil Martins situated in Praia da Luz alongside the Ocean Club apartments.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 14:17

Has this mans statement now been ruled out? Did they find this man?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 2 Empty DVD info from Laffin Assasin and Mercedes at 3A's.....................

Post  Susan Tue 23 Sep - 9:13

Creche Records

The ones from May 3rd.

MM

9-10 signed by GM
12-45 KM
14-50 KM
17-30 KM

Contact mobile numbers recorded.

All other children listed.

JT's daughter in same creche.....she left at 4-30

An opinion...........

If Amaral were to state in his book that he believed Madeleine's death occurred on May 2, not May 3, he would have to cite evidence that pointed towards that theory. There doesn't appear to be any evidence that is apparent. Just a suspicion. He would have to state that he believed the testimony of the creche workers and the log-in records to be false. How could he back that up? It would open him up to lawsuits. He would in effect be calling them liars.

Far simpler to state that all of the evidence pointed towards the police believing she died on May 3.

What Amaral states and what he (and other members of the force) may believe to be the case, might not be the same thing.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Sep - 9:23

Tapas Reservations

May 3rd.
only putting initials, although full names are listed.

7pm...........E 2 plus 2
M 2 plus 1
C 2
B 4ad

7.30...........P 2 plus 2
C 2

8.30...........I .. 2
MO
GM
ROB
DP..............9

9pm.....S......2

NOTE: "2+2" means 2 adults and 2 kids. "4ad" means 4 adults.

'24Horas has been able to establish that on the 3rd of May, apart from the McCann group – that had booked a table for 8.30 p.m. and where 9 persons were seated – there were only three other tables that were occupied by four persons, identified by their surnames: Edmonds, Buller and Patell. All of them were already inside the Tapas Bar when Kate and Gerry McCann arrived there, only a few minutes after the scheduled hour.'

24 Photos???? Buller?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Sep - 9:29

Tennis Coach Statement

Please bear in mind it is a google translation.

Will post the tennis court reservations up here later.

Questioned about the timetable of Gerry and Kate McCann in pretéritaquintafeira,
day 03 May, reports that the ma-of Madeleine McCann took a lesson from group
the 09-10.00am, conducted by themselves. ----- The father, Gerry McCann, also had a lesson
group's 10-llh00, conducted by Dan ----- Then, the 15-15h45, the couple Mmnn
had a private lesson together, given by Dan ----- Finally, the Geny Mann,
participated in a social event male, related to the practice of tennis, the 18 --
19.00. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Questioned on whether ----- also taught tennis lessons from the name of a indlvi'duo
JEREMY WILKINS, who usually called by Jez, the deponent states that this
individual marked, and appeared in some tennis lessons, but all were
taught by Dan ----- Notes that, because of group classes together, the Gerry McCann
Jez and had some conversations, but thinks it just p & fact
share some classes and it will not have given rise to any kind of

8-9-------------------

9-10.....court1 Adult clinic 1.........court 2 Reap GP04

10-11....court1 adult clinic 2.........court2 adult class
----------
MINIS

11-12 court 1 Oldfield/Dan.........court2 Foster

12-12.30 court1 Anne/Jayne

12.30-1.30 ______________________________

1.30-2.30_________________________________

2.30-3.30 Court1....Weinburger

3.30-4.30 court1 KIDS CLUB Court2 ...Gerry G5A/Dan-mark warner

4.30-5.30 court1..Tennis clinic court2...tennis clinic

5.30-6.30 CLINIC SOCIAL............................................................

6.30-7.30 Mens social Mens social

So if Payne was at the men's social event, how come his wife and MIL said he took part in bathing his kids at about 7pm? Also, what time did he allegedly check on Kate? Was he on his way back to the event?

3.30-4.30 court1 KIDS CLUB Court2 ...Gerry G5A/Dan-mark warner

If the Tennis photo was taken then would'nt that make the tennis photo the 'last' photo?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Sep - 9:30

Dan Stuk, tennis coach....statement

. on the 3rd of May, Kate had a group tennis lesson from 9 to 10 am, given by Georgina (another tennis coach), Gerry attended a group tennis lesson from 10 to 11 am, given by Mr Stuk. the couple enjoyed a private lesson by Mr Stuk between 3 and 3.45 pm, and Gerry participated in a male social event from 6 till 7 pm

. Jez Wilkins attended several tennis lessons by Mr Stuk, Gerry and Jez attended several group lessons simultaneously, they chatted casually but only because they were attending the same tennis lesson, not due to any friendship, they just happened to chat when they met

. the McCann couple seemed to relate well to each other and to the other guests, they were just another tourist couple like any other

. the group where the McCanns belonged to used to spend time together, they spent most of the time within the Ocean Club, by the pool, they sometimes went to the beach, but didn't use the OC's beach activities, they preferred the activities that were carried out in the resort, the McCann couple clearly favoured the tennis activities

. Mr Stuk was alerted to the disappearance of M at around 10.20 pm on the 3rd of May, when a member of the resort's staff contacted him, and he participated in the searches
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Sep - 6:49

Ambersuz wrote:

If the Tennis photo was taken then would'nt that make the tennis photo the 'last' photo?

Case Files discussions - Page 2 29204 Thats right!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Sep - 11:37

Ambersuz wrote:Tapas Reservations

May 3rd.
only putting initials, although full names are listed.

7pm...........E 2 plus 2
M 2 plus 1
C 2
B 4ad

7.30...........P 2 plus 2
C 2

8.30...........I .. 2
MO
GM
ROB
DP..............9

9pm.....S......2

NOTE: "2+2" means 2 adults and 2 kids. "4ad" means 4 adults.

'24Horas has been able to establish that on the 3rd of May, apart from the McCann group – that had booked a table for 8.30 p.m. and where 9 persons were seated – there were only three other tables that were occupied by four persons, identified by their surnames: Edmonds, Buller and Patell. All of them were already inside the Tapas Bar when Kate and Gerry McCann arrived there, only a few minutes after the scheduled hour.'

24 Photos???? Buller?

This one is confusing. What does it mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 2 Empty Gerry was in Portugal in 1994 - says the files

Post  pm Wed 24 Sep - 20:33

in Gerry's official statement to the PJ he states he had already been to Portugal in 1994. Thus, all we have heard about how they didn't know anyone, didn't know the terraine might not be quite as we were being told.

How come the journalists didn't pick up on this and try to find out where he stayed, what he did, and who he met? Might make for very interesting info...
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next