Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

+8
the one and only big_l
magicslipper
Patchouli
MaryB
Catalina
Lilemor
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 19:14

Debbie wrote ................ ''but fully understood the campaign to find the truth and get justice for Madeleine and wished me well and was happy to have met me.''

Of course he was happy to have met you! Is he going to follow you on 'Twitter'? Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346

In a while, he will be able to say that he met a woman who would leave no stone unturned. And that woman would not have been Kate McCann. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions'

Post  Jem Mon 26 Oct - 19:19

Alfiefinn wrote .................... ''Jem, probably a super-duper injunction to stop you mentioning any of those subjects and you'd probably be sent to prison on solitary lockdown for a 25 stretch(only for your own safety, obviously)''

Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 306321 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346

I think you are right. I wrote to Gordon Brown earlier and asked him to start building a Spandau for us all. I haven't even had an automatic response yet. I said if he decides to lock me up, I am taking him and Blair with me.
Jem
Jem
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Warning :
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  deborah Mon 26 Oct - 19:22

Jem wrote:Debbie wrote ................ ''but fully understood the campaign to find the truth and get justice for Madeleine and wished me well and was happy to have met me.''

Of course he was happy to have met you! Is he going to follow you on 'Twitter'? Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346

In a while, he will be able to say that he met a woman who would leave no stone unturned. And that woman would not have been Kate McCann. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346
I am unturned Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 23324
deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 26 Oct - 19:36

Jem wrote:malena stool ............... ''I'm normally such a calm refined inoffensive person Alfie, forever turning the other cheek......''

It is shameful what the Team McCann and their play-mates have done to us all. Absolutely shameful.

I am thinking of sueing them for depression, anxiety and an inability to cope with the nightmares I have due to all the harrassment they are directing towards people on the internet. Who are after all ...... just trying to turn over some stones and help to find out what happened to their daughter.

Team McCann and the C-Rucks are making me feel insecure about everything I read. I have become mistrustful of people in general, but am wary of Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and people like Milburn in particular.

I want the Government to sit down with me in a well-lit room whilst we drink tea and eat fondants together.

Then I shall ask them to do some free-association work with regards to Freeport, Haut de la Garenne and Praia da Luz.

I wonder what would come out of our cosy chat? Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346

Brown would cover you in stuttered drool.
Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Oct - 2:27

Polly wrote:In case you have forgotten he tried to gag the press from reporting that his son was caught drug dealing. Jack Straw seemed to want to keep this hidden from the public. Is this the origin of super-injunctions?

His brother was on the "sex offenders register" IIRC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Nov - 21:20

Jem wrote:I have been dying to tell you all, that somebody I know has had sexual liaisons with two people who work for these lawyers earlier year.

I wouldn't recommend you watch it, but there is some really clear pillow-talk . Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124

I will send you a link for youtube or wherever it is loaded up as soon as I get it. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 23324

So what was this about ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Nov - 19:37

Jem wrote:I have been dying to tell you all, that somebody I know has had sexual liaisons with two people who work for these lawyers earlier year.

I wouldn't recommend you watch it, but there is some really clear pillow-talk . Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 294124

I will send you a link for youtube or wherever it is loaded up as soon as I get it. Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 25346 Jack Straw to consult newspapers on Carter-Ruck-style 'super-injunctions' - Page 3 23324

Any more news on this
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3