Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case?

+2
Annabel
Angelina
6 posters

Go down

What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Empty What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case?

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 12:46

I have the feeling this may go in their favour and, if it does, the public will warm to them once more and donate to the fund.
If this court hearing does go in their favour, many will misenterpret this as the McCanns being innocent.

What do others think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Empty Re: What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case?

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 12:54

i thought this court case was to appeal the injunction banning the sale of the book? What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Empty Re: What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case?

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 12:58

Marky wrote:i thought this court case was to appeal the injunction banning the sale of the book? What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 25346

It is! I just think alot of people will see soemthing more into this....if the McCanns are victorious then people will assume that they are innocent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 11 Dec - 13:02

eddie wrote:
Marky wrote:i thought this court case was to appeal the injunction banning the sale of the book? What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 25346

It is! I just think alot of people will see soemthing more into this....if the McCanns are victorious then people will assume that they are innocent.

I think they will win. I also think it will all be made into something more by our press and many in the UK will believe it
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 13:11

eddie wrote:

ah, the thread title threw me off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Dec - 14:06

Off course there going to win, they wouldnt be bothering to go to lisbon if they thought they werent going to get 1m.

All those witnessess, all off them with the same thesis as amaral...and all off them WRONG...TUT TUT.

It doesnt matter if your right these days, its WHO has the most exspensive lawyer these days im afraid.

As for people feeling sorry for them, dont think so, all the spin in the world wont make the mccanns look like angels, it will make them look like the MONEY GRABBING, HARD FACED FRAUDSTERS...THEY ARE.

Using sean, amalie and madeleine to gain 1m is a disgrace, taking money from a man, his wife and his children and NOT giving a damn how this family are going to live in the future is disgusting.

THE PAIR HAVENT A DECENT BONE IN THEIR BODY.

GOD HELP THEM WHEN THEY GO TO MEET THEIR MAKER BECAUSE HE WILL SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACES, at least thats ONE place that money doesnt mean anything and when that happens...I WILL BE THEIR TO WATCH IT.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 11 Dec - 15:16

I do not want to think about it that the McCanns will win. Then everything on the forums have been in vain. My feeling is Amaral still have some information.
And maybe the question of the Swine Flu case is fake, so that Amaral can publish his second book without problems. BTW The secretary of the lawyer is not ill I think. (Maybe a stupid and naive reaction).
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  midnight Fri 11 Dec - 15:55

What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 306321 Not been around for a while so need to catch up only not sure where to get latest info?
Help would be appreciated please. What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 944533
midnight
midnight

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  midnight Fri 11 Dec - 16:32

Thank you Annabel.
Apparently I haven't reached the post quota to send private messages, something I have just found out!
How many posts does one need to make before they gain that privilege?
I shall take a look and try to do some serious catching up, although I doubt anything has really moved on or I would have known.

Thanks Again!
midnight
midnight

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 21:12

midnight wrote:What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 306321 Not been around for a while so need to catch up only not sure where to get latest info?
Help would be appreciated please. What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 944533

The hearing about the injunction against Amaral has been postponed for a month check out the report on one of the threads. Have a browse through there"s quite a lot going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Fri 11 Dec - 22:12

I dread to think, People that read the Media in England with the bias Reporting in favour of the McCann's, and have never seen or read the Police Files, will carry on thinking they must be innocent.

I do believe that if Mr Amaral has anything that he has kept back, this will be the time that he will make it be known.

Mr Amaral if he does have information he will not let the McCann's carry on with this Circus, he can't its his Family and his whole future financially and their own peace of mind that is at stake, and of course little Madeleine and whatever happened to her, it will be time to bring the Ring Master in and to bring these clown's to order.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Fri 11 Dec - 22:20

I don't think they will win. Mr. Amaral has got some pretty good witnesses to speak on his behalf to say that his was the theory of the PJ, and he has only written what was in the files in his book.

I don't believe GM and KM would have bothered to go to Portugal if they thought it was a dead cert they would have had the lawyers do it for them. No they looked really worried today, so it ain't over yet!!
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Dec - 22:24

Alpine Aster
The wheels of Justice grind very slowly and already we have a month"s delay (very conveniently Cabrita gets
Swine flu ,although I did read it was his Secretary) which does give Amaral time to get his book on the shelves
and earning money. I would imagine it will be months before a Trial date is fixed by which time the Fund will
have dried up. Will Gerry sell his house to continue with the case, he did say at the PCC meeting that he would do this to sue the Daily Express.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Dec - 22:58

Perhaps this is to shut him up saying what he HASNT said about the case, what he has been holding back and what the mccanns KNOW he has been keeping back and to stop it coming into the publics domain.

'there are things that i havent said yet'

The mccans know this and dont forget the missing files from the dvd and the missing pages.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 0:07

Beattie wrote:Alpine Aster
The wheels of Justice grind very slowly and already we have a month"s delay (very conveniently Cabrita gets
Swine flu ,although I did read it was his Secretary) which does give Amaral time to get his book on the shelves
and earning money. I would imagine it will be months before a Trial date is fixed by which time the Fund will
have dried up. Will Gerry sell his house to continue with the case, he did say at the PCC meeting that he would do this to sue the Daily Express.

Should I call the "Estate Agent's" around for a valuation of my pad ? What will it mean if the McCanns win their court case? 182123
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down